Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pope

Xavier70
Xavier70Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow! What a great addition to the garden!

After using all sorts of hangers I got one of these from Bunnings. At first I was tugging too hard, but I called Hidey from Pope service and she told me to tug gently. Works a treat! Thanks Pope.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $129.00.

Paul White
Paul WhiteWestern District, VIC

Love Love Love

Thank-You and congratulations to Heidi from Pope. I did have a faulty rewind mechanism and she was only to happy to help replaced the whole outfit. A long time since i have experinced customer service like this.
Happy Happy

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.00.

Russell
RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should last longer than that

Only 3 years old unit leaks internally and I am told it is not fixable.no docket so no warranty, will not look at this brand in future.
Retraction works, hose is in excellent condition,all seems a waste

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $189.00.

shaun austin
shaun austinSydney, NSW

Keep your receipt

I have bought 4 of the 20m retractable hose reels over the last few years. One of the reels was bothersome in regard to quickly retracting as it took about 5 to 10 pulls to make the hose rewind into the case. Reel was between 2 years old. I Called Pope, explained the situation and was directed to take it back to the store for a replacement which I did successfully. The new reel is perfect just like the others.
Good service from Pope, thanks.

Purchased in March 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $130.00.

Garden Hoses

Find out how Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel compares to other Garden Hoses

good reel if used correctly.

had 30m reel for about 2yrs. the grandies (1 of them) has let the hose go and it has broken the small cog inside the unit not allow the spindle to retract the hose. like most people, I have lost my receipt so no return or exchange. Email Pope and no they don't have the spare parts, which is annoying. how do you get tension back on the reel. Any ideas.
Cheers,
Gezza

Purchased in October 2017.

Thanks.

Shaz26
Shaz26Sydney, NSW

Great product

An excellent product. The hose still unwinds and rewinds with ease after over four years. I use this hose for everything, watering the garden, washing the cars, washing the dogs etc. Would highly recommend this product, it's great value for money.

Purchased in November 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $179.00.

Conni
ConniBrisbane

Disappointed

I purchased this 30 metre hose with auto wind hose reel just three and a half years ago. It has always been very difficult to get the hose to stay out when extended. In the last few months, the wind mechanism has failed, so it will no longer fully retract. We are left with many metres of hose hanging out now - a considerable safety hazard as it is installed next to our main entry/exit pathway to our house and the hose now sits on the steps we are going up and down every day, so we have to step carefully to avoid it. Very disappointing for such an expensive item.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Ben H.Pope

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
HeinzMelbourne

Good product

Well priced.
As described.
Replaced a broken one after 10 years of use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ben H.Pope

Hi Heinz, Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear we have a happy Pope customer!
Regards,
The Pope Team

You are welcome.

CHETTS
CHETTSMELBOURNE

locating pins

as previously mentioned, i am about to locate bracket to wall
which end of locating pin do you place into brick wall longer section or shorter section
or which end do you place into wall bracket.
it does not appear in attached brochure which is not very clear.
thanks happy watering !!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Garden Hoses

Find out how Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel compares to other Garden Hoses

Michael
MichaelDaw Park

update on my review

Contacted Toro today and a extremely helpful Staff person will enable my faulty item to be replaced at Bunnings...great result from Toro. This has restored my faith, apparently there is a 5 year warranty on the hose...very pleasing
I will try to return to Bunnings tomorrow hopefully all ok, will update.....

optimalady
optimaladyNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect!

I bought one of these at least 4 years ago, have moved it from one house to another and it is absolutely perfect. I am looking to buy another one and am very surprised at the negative comments. I can only say I cannot fault it.

Kati
Katiasked

Just bought a pope retractable hose reel, attached it to the wall and realised that the connection hose is too short, does not reach the tap. My old garden hose is different diameter. Where can I get a 1 meter piece same type of hose?

Nicole
Nicoleasked

My hose won’t come out more than 3 meters and the guide thingy is stuck and won’t move sideways. Any suggestions please? Also how long is the warranty please.

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.asked

My Pope retractable hose has the following issue. Water won’t flow through the hose. I have tried several things. Finally I detached the hose from the tap then attached the end of the hose to the tap. This resulted in proper flow through the hose, but when everything was put back the correct way there was no flow again. This is a most vexing problem. Could you please explain what is causing the problem and explain how I can fix it. I’m a tad annoyed as the unit is only recently out of warranty. Regards - Stephanie.

Luke
Luke

To be honest I wouldn’t cop it! Ring Pope or I would take it back! It’s 2 year warranty?

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your question. Can you please call our Customer Service team on 1300 134 880 as they may be able to help you with this issue?

Regards,
The Pope Team

See all Pope Auto Wind Hose Reel questions

Get an answer from our members and Pope representatives

CategoryGarden Hoses