Pope Garden Hose

Pope Garden Hose

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pope

1.8
Julie G
Julie GAU

Best hose I've ever bought

I've owned my Pope hose for about 3 years. It's the best hose I've ever bought and will by Pope again. The house is flexible and once the water pressure is in the hose, there is very little kink. It can happen but I am very pleased that kink is rare compared to some dreadful hoses. I recomend the soft Pope hoses, my fav.

Marko
MarkoMelbourne

Great product!

I bought the Pope Brumby with brass fittings. Never leaked once and I water most days and never turn off the tap. Go for brass fittings and not the cheap plastic

Other Garden Hoses

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

hose attachments : slipping/fastening/clamping.

Barny H
Barny Hasked

What is the sticky build up that accumulates on the outside of the hose, how how to get rid of it?

Pope
The Pope TeamPope

Hi Barny,

Thank you for your query.

Can you please contact our Customer Service team who may be able to assist you with this issue? You can call them on 1300 134 880, from Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm CST.

Regards,
The Pope Team

Get an answer from our members and Pope representatives