5Porsche Macan 95B

Porsche Macan 95B (2014-2024) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Porsche Macan 95B 2023 and Porsche Macan 95B 2025.
Brand Manager for Porsche? Claim your listing.
NLM
NLM · Macan 95B (2014-2024)

Can anyone please comment on the choice between 2 and 3 zone air-conditioning in the Mecan? I have two teenage boys that will be in the backseat for the next few years and wondering if the 2 zone will be adequate.

Mr.Adam
Mr.Adam

I’m in Melbourne and had my Macan for 4 summers with two small kids and never had an issue.

ozmuth
ozmuth

I have no problem with 2 zone aircon

jeanmarie97

Hi, I have a 3 zones and it is comfortable for the rear passengers ,since flow , direction and temperature to be set according to their own feeling.

NLM

Thank you everyone who has responded. We have since bought one with 3 zones and are very happy with it. Great car!

dhkzip
dhkzip · Macan 95B (2014-2024)

Tyres for 95B petrol - what is experience of others? I had Pirelli Verde which lasted 30,000 km, uall other criteria very good

With Michelin latitude sport 3 in 19 inches, I made more than 50.000 kms

Steve M.
Steve M. · 95B S Diesel (2014-2024)

Owned 3.0d BMW X5 E53, E70 and X6 E71, now ready for a Macan S 3.0TD 2018, anyone owned BMWs and switched, be interested in comparison

jeanmarie97

My concern would be the maintenance costs plus repairs unless you remain under the Porsche Approved warranty for more years . Any parts failure is worth that extension if you are ready to have all maintenance done by Porsche then all the rest would remain under that expensive warranty ie in Belgium I pay 2500 euros/2 years
Max is 12 years and 270.000 kms
I have got a leakage oil which has implied to remove the engine: cost more than 9.000 euros paid by warranty’s extension.

Steve M.

Hi Jean Marie, thank you for the unbiased response, yes I have heard they are very expensive to repair and I have been thinking about this fact. the extended warranty here in Australia is $3,000 for two years, so an extra $30,000 to Porsche for the vehicle after 10 years. Whilst the BMW can be expensive, if you find a good mechanic, they are no where near that type of price for maintenance unless its a gearbox or large component. I'm hoping as this is a diesel and not high performance, the big ticket items will be kept to a minimum.

dogbert
dogbert · Macan 95B (2014-2024)

I am considering a Macan and would appreciate if anyone could share their experience on service costs? Car sales people simply dodge this question when you ask.

Fivedays
Fivedays

Only need to service once a year assuming you don't cover massive mileage. Service costs around $1000 - $1500, but have not had the big service yet which will be more costly!!

Select a listing for your question
Porsche Macan 95B (2014-2024)

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Porsche? Claim your listing.