Porter Davis Homes VIC, Melbourne

33 questions from our users

Suman S.
Suman S.asked

Hi,
Can you tell me the names of exterior render colors for Rochedale 33 in Orana estate, Clyde North?

Amandeep S.
Amandeep S.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, I would like to know the laminate flooring type and colour in Sandford 47 display home in Woodlea, VIC. I am planning to build
with you guys, so would like to know the Category and upgrade cost as well for Sandford 47. Thanks in advance.

Steph
Stephasked
VIC, Melbourne

Less than 8 months after handover, my common bath shower screen falling out from the wall adhesive (causing danger to the shower compartment) and the mirror of my master room ensuite adhesive giving way from top with 1cm gap. Sensor light outside my garage repaired twice but still causing power trip in last storm. Why there is no response after putting up these concerns to New Home Care Team in PD portal?
Is safety after handover can be compromise ?

S Spearl
S Spearlasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hello PD, please give details incl colour of pavers used in alfresco of Brookwater 51B display (now closed)
Landscapers used for Jasper Rd Bentleigh display.

Where in Melbourne can I see and buy PD ex display furniture etc.

Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of the floor/wall tiles used on Plaza Grange Forest Hill display home in Melbourne?

Monica R
Monica Rasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, just wondering which carpet is upstairs in the Sutton 31 at Jubilee Estate in Wyndham Vale?
Thanks!

TAGasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, Before we commit to purchase a property, how would we able to know how much site cost will be needed for the build ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Thiro

CharanSaru
CharanSaru

We got the price from sales consultant and went with fixed site cost. Our land is 544sqm and had little fill. Total site cost was $18650 and got 54 bored piers.

TAG

Appreciate then quick response. Hope you have a flat land. I wonder how to know the site cost of there's some elevation like 1.5m to 3m.

Maree
Mareeasked
VIC, Melbourne

HI, I am after the colours used on the Astor Grange please, the lighter grey of the two options online. I would like the render, board and roof colour please. I have seen the darker version in a display village but want to compare swatches in the lighter grey.
Regards, Maree

Lisa H.
Lisa H.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi PD team, I just went to drive by the Waldorf 44L display at Truganina and it is beautiful! Can I please ask what colours are used for render, cladding, trims, roof, fascia and gutters, windows and door?

JDS
JDSasked
VIC, Melbourne

Good afternoon . Beautiful display homes, guys !!
May i inquire regarding the the kew 27 display home over at 24 poppy street mickleham? Amazing home and finishes .

May i know the colour of the render on the facade and the wooden/weatherbond panels on the gables ?

Jaya.

Aomod66
Aomod66asked
VIC, Melbourne

Is it ok if I get ACA to come have a look at the brilliant house you built us?

Andrew P.
Andrew P.asked
VIC, Melbourne

will you build on a full raft slab

Furqan A.
Furqan A.

No, we have a waffle slab

Ashwita m.
Ashwita m.asked

What type and brand Spa do we get when we choose the spa option for Hoffman39

Yiota
Yiotaasked

Hi ,

I built a Vienna 21 about 2 years ago and I can't figure out whether simple or double glass glazing was used - nothing in specs except builders choice. Can you tell me what it would have been?

Venus L.
Venus L.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Can I have polish concrete for my downstairs flooring? How will it work?

Hepsybha
Hepsybhaasked

Hi,
Just curious to know as to why PD site costs are too expensive for small block of land

Nada
Nadaasked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi, we have built a beautiful home with Porter Davis and have been exceptional pleased with the quality of the build and the attention to detail by our supervisor. The only major issue we have had is that after the carpet was laid, we were totally shocked. Instead of having a light mushroom coloured carpet, we have dark brown. What can we do to change this situation? The sample we chose in the showroom looked vastly different from what we have on the floor. Some weeks before the carpet was laid we were concerned when looking at the colour printed in our documents. We rang the World of Style and the representative said she could not find the sample, because Porter Davis no longer used this carpet, but would get one of the designers to give us a call back. The designer called us back and was confident the carpet would work well with our colour scheme and even sent us a photo via phone message. Again, the colour looked a little darker grey than what we thought we had chosen, but we were happy that it would work with the colour scheme. When my husband rang very concerned after the carpet had been laid, he was told that it may be a shade darker due to difference in dye lots. This is definitely not a shade darker, it is the totally wrong colour from what we were expecting. Instead of being a warm grey-mushroom colour, it is dark brown! Is there anything we can do about this problem please?

Team PDPorter Davis HomesSend a private message

Hi Nada, thank you for your enquiry. We will have someone from our customer service team reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss this matter.
Kind regards
Porter Davis

Sweety N.asked
VIC, Melbourne

What is the standard wind category of windows used by Porter Davis N2 or N3 ?

Hi Sweety N.
All of our window are N2 as standard, however, you can upgrade to N3.
Regards, Porter Davis

Sweety N.

Thanks Porter Davis team.

Linda J.
Linda J.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Can you please tell me if the Bermuda is still on display in Craigieburn Vic, if not is it displayed anywhere else. Thank you

Sweety N.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Love the Hoffman 39 display home in Harpley estate, VIC. Australia. Amazing choice of colours. I would like to inquire the following colours/material used on the display:
-Hebel colour
- Price of the Mayfair facade
Paint colour in Study, garage and windows
-gutter, ridge and colorbond
And name of the tiles in Kitchen splashback

Sweety

Sweety N.

Thanks a lot, Team PD. Really appreciate your prompt response.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives