Porter Davis Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Overall good with some rooms for improvements

The building coordinator and site supervisor are both very easy to contact. They've been the star player of this process as they went above and beyond to help me. However I cant say the same for the pre-build process as there are times that the process has been frustrating with deadlines coupled with unreachable consultants.

Having said all that, like I said before, the building coordinator is very patient and made sure that I was taken care of so my experience is not bad at all

Jess
Jess

Smooth process!

[Name Removed] was our building coordinator. She went above and beyond her role and advocated for us the whole way. We were treated like real people, not just another build number. Thank you [Name Removed] for making our experience smooth sailing! Highly recommend Porter Davis, especially for first time builders. Ten out of Ten.

• Construction End DateFebruary 2023
Theresa Magallanes
Theresa MagallanesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lock Up Stage progressing well

We just have finished the Frame Stage. There has been hiccups along the way but all good now. Our Project Coordinator Jessie P has been always there to support. She has been excellent in liaising and keeping us updated with the progress of the build. Our Site Supervisor Jarryd is very helpful too.

We are now into the Lock Up Stage and it is progressing well. Looking forward to the next and final phase of the build. We cannot wait to see the finish product and the delivery of a quality workmanship.

Super excited for the succeeding stages. Thank you and all the best PD Family!

• Construction End DateNovember 2021
Emily
EmilySouthwest, VIC

Incredible building coordinator and service!

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Site start - looking forward to a great build!!

Although it has been a long journey to get to the stage of site start for our KDRB project, we have been well supported by the teams in PD along the way. PD teams across sales, WOS and especially our building coordinator are professional and very approachable. There were some complications with the town planning process with the local council, while PD has been very accommodating and provided lots of support along the process. Well done and we really look forward to the completion of the project!

Kumu
KumuVictoria

Poor communication & extreme delays!!!!

Slab poured on November/2021 for Toorak 58 in a Western suburb. Still frame not started, they don't even know when its going to happen. Majority of the time co-ordinator in the office do not answer the phone calls, even response for the email takes weeks. Still we are awaiting for a reply for an email sent over 4 weeks ago.. Site supervisor doesn't know the answer for the timber issue. Its been over four(4) months now, no one take responsibility. Total negligence in every sort of aspect so far except sales. Extremely disappointed..

Uyeb
UyebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Communication feedback

I’m 1/3 of the way through my build so I can’t comment on the quality just yet but so far my experience with PD has been good. Communication has been great from the sales agent to WOS to both my BC and BS. My emails have been replied mostly within 24 hours and my BS often calls for updates unless there is nothing going on site. PD if you see this, please let me know if there is a way I can leave a good feedback for the team with some specific names? These peeps deserve recognition. I’m glad to be able to have these specific people with a great communication skill working on my job! I was nervous because I’ve heard stories about bad BS not communicating etc but I’ve got myself a good one!

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Kimberley
Kimberley

Poor management and complete lack of communication.

Leanne
LeanneSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic, half way through build, highly recommend

Sales rep was amazing, contracts were a little tricky but not necessarily Porter Davis, lots of liasing with engineering was required. Since moving to the construction stage we can not fault at all. Extremely well organised, lots of communication and made aware of possible delays, although thankfully we seem to have missed them, running very smoothly.
Lock up stage was completed last week. Can't wait for handover!!!

• Construction End DateJune 2022

Delicia
DeliciaSydney, NSW

Great Sale Representative

Great Representative of Porter David - [Name Removed]!! Good knowledge and service provided , process explained in detail. She offers us wonderful support through the whole process. Even now, it is not her part of job, she is still providing updates and contact us to follow up the process. Hope to work with her again in our next build.

Joshua D.
Joshua D.Victoria

Excellent Builders, Excellent Process.

The building experience with porter davis homes was absolutely excellent. Despite lockdowns, the builders worked efficiently and produced a home that I am so far extremely happy with. The builder also kept me in the loop so I felt involved with the process. Could not be happier with the service I received.

TG618
TG618Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience and regret to build with PD

We are still in building stage with PD, but overall experience is a disaster. Our building coordinators were changed 3 times during tender stage, and the construction superior already changed once after 2 months since building started. The 2nd BC was shocking. She only replies to us after 72 hours, which means we can't even chase up because it was less than 72 hours. Of course, even we desperately chase up by multiple emails and phone calls, it was a black hole. It takes weeks to get things updated in our tender documents. Don't even mention the mistakes. And the progress of our build is extremely slow, just comparing our build progress with all the other build in my neighborhood.

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Shoddy, awful and shocking.

I don’t want to give a star as I would prefer to give negative stars if I can. My house has been under construction for 14+ months and still yet to be completed and has many significant issues. Please do not go for PD unless you want to sink your money.

Toorak 58 Build
Toorak 58 BuildGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slowly but surely taking shape

• Construction End DateAugust 2022
Lovelyn
LovelynVictoria

Extremely disappointed with the build