Porter Davis Homes

Porter Davis Homes (page 3 of 170)

VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Brisbane

Zaki

ZakiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Customer Service, Build Quality and Offers

Couldn't be happier!

We are currently building with Porter David and our experience thus far has been second to none. From the very beginning, [Name Removed] was incredibly helpful especially with colour choices and advice. We are now working closely with our site supervisor [Name Removed] who is exceptional. I dreaded the thought of having to build prior to signing up with Porter Davis but would do it all over again with this company. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor workmanship and aftercare

Front facade ,alfresco work and painting were not finished even 9 months after handover, Broken wash basin haven’t changed and not attended. Cooling problems haven’t sorted out. Lots of other defects needs to be repaired.Asked for a home inspection for aftercare, never happened, hard to contact them for aftercare and using the home portal as a tool for neglecting the complaints.

DRKP

DRKPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience for first home build

Pre-site stage of the build was good. Our Building Coordinator was knowledgeable and was able to fix issues that we encountered during the sales stage and the design stage (world of style). We could tell that our coordinator had a large volume of work which made communication slow at times.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Creative MissionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I home build with great love and attention to detail ...

Creative Mission

Credit well deserved for a job well done!

Team PDPorter Davis Homes

Thanks again for your review!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Porter Davis Dream Home

Currently in the process of building with Porter Davis to build my dream home. Experience right up to this point (Lock up stage) has been smooth and easy to deal with. Props go to my Sales and Building building consultants as well as my Site Supervisor who have made a nervous period much more bearable and easy to understand.

Smooth, Professional and Speedy Process

The team at Porter Davis has been amazing, we recently completed framing stage of our build, we have been kept in the loop at every stage. They are super quick at the same time able to deliver quality finishes.
I Highly recommend Porter Davis for anyone who is looking to build a luxury home.

Hi Will,
Thanks for your review. We are thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the customer service you have received along your journey so far. We look forward to completing your new beautiful home. Thanks again!
Regards, Porter Davis

Jack R.

Jack R.Northeast, VIC

Easy builder manager to work with

I’m working with [Name Removed] and Porter davis to build my new home, she has been really great !! Always replies back to my emails / questions straight away, when we designed the home it made things so easy having her guide us through these moments. We couldn’t be happier

Thanks, Jack Redpath

citizen

citizenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Porter Davis's New Home Care or Dare??

Gavin R.

Gavin R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great sales experience - but be aware of costly contracting process!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
ACZ

ACZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second build with PD and things have gone smoothly like our first

We were luckily enough to have allocated the same SS we had from our previous build 2 years ago and our current BC has been amazing and attentive and has answered all emails and enquiries in a timely manner. She returns our phone calls within the day. Our sales consultant was also amazing at the very beginning with her helpful tips and knowledge and made our KDRB this time round seamless.
Please forward our thanks to our sales consultant, BC, and SS.

Anthony.D.

Anthony.D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

We recently had or WOS appt and were extremely happy with how it went, all the girls were amazing to deal with any questions/queries were no issue at all, great laid back atmosphere which is perfect when you are there 2 days in a row.
Has been a good start to our build with PD.

Hi Anthony D,
Thanks for your review. We are thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the customer service you have received at World of Style. Good luck with the rest of your building journey.
Regards, Porter Davis

Great customer service and beautiful home ❤

Our house construction is finished and we have moved into the new house. It is so beautiful house. Great job done by the team. Our BC helped us so much and the support I know it was so important for me. Completely satisfied with the service and the quality of work.

GeronimoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 months after handover still not complete

5 months after handover of my house still not finished. I’ve trusted the Supervisor based on his promised that they will install the missing exhaust duct immediately after Christmas break that is why we’ve accepted. However, up to this date no one showed up to install. Also, our security system is useless. I’m only requesting for the password but they cannot provide up to this date. There was no proper commissioning or handover of the security system.

3753 Ellson St, Aintree
Contact: 0417 016 281

Not what it was promised

Neha

Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Meng L.

Meng L.asked

VIC, Melbourne

Hi
which kind of the floor/wall tiles used on Plaza Grange Forest Hill display home in Melbourne?

Meng L.

Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of tiles used in your Plaza Grange display house in Forest Hill, Vic?
thanks