Porter Davis Homes

Porter Davis Homes (page 4 of 170)

VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Brisbane

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great customer service and beautiful home ❤

Our house construction is finished and we have moved into the new house. It is so beautiful house. Great job done by the team. Our BC helped us so much and the support I know it was so important for me. Completely satisfied with the service and the quality of work.

GeronimoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 months after handover still not complete

5 months after handover of my house still not finished. I’ve trusted the Supervisor based on his promised that they will install the missing exhaust duct immediately after Christmas break that is why we’ve accepted. However, up to this date no one showed up to install. Also, our security system is useless. I’m only requesting for the password but they cannot provide up to this date. There was no proper commissioning or handover of the security system.

3753 Ellson St, Aintree
Contact: 0417 016 281

Other Home Builders

Not what it was promised

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

Perfect Experience! Excellent Customer Service!

We are in our Fixing stage. Our experience with our BC ([Name Removed]) and SS ([Name Removed]) is great and happy with the service they provided so far. They've helped us in all situations and sort out the issues when needed. Our build experience is so far great and we are looking forward to the handover and future projects. So far great experience with the builder.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Sheerin and Nayaaz
Sheerin and NayaazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Poor quality

Unprofessional tradies. Product didn’t Mach with the expectation. facade and stair work didn’t finish as its was shown in beginning. Stair case is damaged and facade windows and cladding work not finished property. Bathroom shower is leaking from the begging and trying to follow up from last 4 month. But Still waiting.. whenever trying to call them they always have a new excuse. Not happy at all I was not hoping this from a volume builders. Please don’t go with them by looking their display home, their work is totally apposite as the show in display home.

• +5Thumbnail
Selam And Eyasu
Selam And Eyasu Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the service

We have been well supported and appreciated the efforts of our building coordinator [Name Removed]. She is very helpful in many ways, as this was our first ever experience. We felt like we have been lucky to work with this team in many ways from the sale to contracting through to building start.

Team PDPorter Davis Homes

Pre site start process was easy

I went through the process during the covid lockdown and everything from initial sales to colour selection seemed to work regardless of that.
[Name Removed] responded quickly to all of my queries and made everything in the pre site process easy.
After site start it all started to progress quickly and the house is starting to take shape.

Knockdown/Rebuild

We are at lockup stage of our KDRB and have only had positive interactions and process. From the date the block was scraped to now (lockup) we have been kept advised and updated where required. The few small issues that have come to light have been rectified immediately with no issues. I have found PD to very helpful. The quality of the build and the work of the trades has been very good, the block is always left clean and we have no complaints. From point of sale, through pre-construction to construction we are very happy with how the build has been going and co-ordinated.

Ran O.
Ran O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be careful from their marketing slogans

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Lauren O.
Lauren O.Southwest, VIC

The process has been flawless!

We are currently at lock up stage on our build. So far the process has been flawless. We started talking with porter davis very early on while waiting for our land to title, and while other builders weren't interested in talking to us yet, porter davis couldn't have been more helpful. The sales and pre construction process were amazing. So organised with so much proactive communication, we haven't had to ask or chase anything. Since construction started its just gotten better! The build is flying along, our site supervisor is in constant contact and has been very supportive of our private inspector which has been such a relief. We are so so happy with how things are going, and can't wait to see the end result!

Vikas Khanna
Vikas KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Home - Best Service

We are in process of building our house (Job # 613487). Still way to go but I want to leave a review to acknowledge the great service we have received from various Porter Davis Employees. I would especially like to mention our Building Coordinator [Name Removed], who always go out of her way to help.

Marie
Marie Murray Region, NSW

I can say that the build process is smooth and organise at this stage

The service and build is quite organise and the staff are responsive or they communicate quick with most of our query.
BC [Name Removed] is great . She knows her job well and she responds to our queries and request as soon as she can .

The build process is quick and smooth at this stage . We are currently just finished with the lock up stage with SS [Name Removed] whom we think is doing a great job as well at this current stage

Thileepan T.
Thileepan T.Victoria

VERY DISAPPOINTED & TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Very disappointed. I would give 0 rating, appalling customer service. Lost my hard earned $2000 deposit. The sales consultant [Name Removed] spoke to me on the phone after three weeks saying that head office is happy to refund because they couldn’t prepare my contract on time and therefore I'm eligible for a refund but I have been trying to get my money back for the last 2 months. They want me to go ahead with new promotion which is $35,000 more which I didn't sign up for. When I when to ask for my money back I was treated with disrespect was told to "GET OUT " by the sales rep.
Becareful with making a deposit with this company, sales rep behaviour very rude and unacceptable. Mentally stressed with the situation.

excellent service and system

How well managed was your build? great satisfied
How was the workmanship and build quality of your property? helpful and pro
If you had any issues pre, post, or during construction, how satisfied are you with how the company handled them? very satisfied
How did your final cost compare to your estimated cost? a bit more

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Meng L.
Meng L.asked
VIC, Melbourne

Hi
which kind of the floor/wall tiles used on Plaza Grange Forest Hill display home in Melbourne?

Meng L.
Meng L.asked

Hi
which kind of tiles used in your Plaza Grange display house in Forest Hill, Vic?
thanks