Porter Davis Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Emily
EmilySouthwest, VIC

Incredible building coordinator and service!

Jane and Ian
Jane and IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great People working for a Company with a CAN DO attitude.

Team PDPorter Davis HomesSend a private message

Admin Complete, time to build!

Team PDPorter Davis HomesSend a private message

Site start - looking forward to a great build!!

Although it has been a long journey to get to the stage of site start for our KDRB project, we have been well supported by the teams in PD along the way. PD teams across sales, WOS and especially our building coordinator are professional and very approachable. There were some complications with the town planning process with the local council, while PD has been very accommodating and provided lots of support along the process. Well done and we really look forward to the completion of the project!

Fantastic service!

We have recently finalised our pre site stage with Porter Davis and will be starting construction in the next few days. I can only say Porter Davis have been amazing at supporting us through this process. Our building consultant has been fantastic, always very kind and professional. She has shown a great level of expertise and amazing communication skills. We couldn't be happier and are really look forward to the next step of our project.

Jane
JaneBurnside, VIC

Simply the best!!

Purchased a townhouse from Porter Davis. We are very pleased with how it turned out, much better than how we imagined! They do keep a high standard.
They have an excellent team from the sales lead who have been always quick to respond to our queries, to the building supervisor who keeps us up to date with the construction and ensures we are fully satisfied with the the build. (And we are! :) )
It was an absolute joy to feel that we have made the best decision to choose Porter Davis. We have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and families.

Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2022

Great customer service from day one!

Our build commenced in 2020, from day one we were provided great customer service and support from Porter Davis and their team. When we thought about who we wanted to build our first home with, we instantly were drawn to Porter Davis & their quality of work. We firmly believe that Porter Davis create such amazing homes.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Sos
SosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing team!!

I recently purchased a townhouse with PD and had the best service! From the very beginning, the sales consultant was very helpful and informative and once the build began I received consistent updates from the department (even throughout covid lockdown). During/after the build the team, as well as the site supervisor, were always quick with their responses and helped me through each stage. They answered every question or concern I had and were always there. I can’t wait to build again!

Uyeb
UyebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Communication feedback

I’m 1/3 of the way through my build so I can’t comment on the quality just yet but so far my experience with PD has been good. Communication has been great from the sales agent to WOS to both my BC and BS. My emails have been replied mostly within 24 hours and my BS often calls for updates unless there is nothing going on site. PD if you see this, please let me know if there is a way I can leave a good feedback for the team with some specific names? These peeps deserve recognition. I’m glad to be able to have these specific people with a great communication skill working on my job! I was nervous because I’ve heard stories about bad BS not communicating etc but I’ve got myself a good one!

Leanne
LeanneSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic, half way through build, highly recommend

Sales rep was amazing, contracts were a little tricky but not necessarily Porter Davis, lots of liasing with engineering was required. Since moving to the construction stage we can not fault at all. Extremely well organised, lots of communication and made aware of possible delays, although thankfully we seem to have missed them, running very smoothly.
Lock up stage was completed last week. Can't wait for handover!!!

Construction End DateJune 2022

Delicia
DeliciaSydney, NSW

Great Sale Representative

Great Representative of Porter David - [Name Removed]!! Good knowledge and service provided , process explained in detail. She offers us wonderful support through the whole process. Even now, it is not her part of job, she is still providing updates and contact us to follow up the process. Hope to work with her again in our next build.

Vic customer
Vic customer

not returning deposit

Team PDPorter Davis HomesSend a private message

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you have experienced. We would like to discuss this further with you.
Could you please email your details to tellus@porterdavis.com.au so we can get in touch to discuss this further. Thank you, Porter Davis

AToyne
AToyneSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful experience, would do it all again with PD for sure.

Our build couldn't of been managed better by both our building coordinator and our site supervisor. We experienced excellent and timely communication, attention to detail and care throughout the whole journey. Our site supervisor exceeded our expectations with constant thorough updates on timings, trades, progress and any concerns. We really couldn't of had a better experience.

The quality of the build is exactly what we expected, everything is finished off to an excellent standard and all concerns from inspections were addressed and rectified quickly along the way.

The final costs were exactly as was quoted and expected.

Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateDecember 2021

Amit S.
Amit S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Quality and build

Permit Number: 60948/1096219666633
Contract Number: 619034
I am really impressed with the build and people involved in this process specially.:
SS: [Name Removed]
BC: [Name Removed]
There were a few issues that were quickly resolved by [Name Removed]. I will also like to highlight [Name Removed] for her quick responses.
The build was managed nicely
The workmanship was decent and I couldn't complain.

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateOctober 2021

Joshua D.
Joshua D.Victoria

Excellent Builders, Excellent Process.

The building experience with porter davis homes was absolutely excellent. Despite lockdowns, the builders worked efficiently and produced a home that I am so far extremely happy with. The builder also kept me in the loop so I felt involved with the process. Could not be happier with the service I received.