Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Izh C
Izh CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An un-ending nightmare, I just want over and done with

Hi Izh,
We are sorry to see this review. I've passed this feedback on to the team and we'll get someone to get in touch with you straight away.
Regards, Porter Davis

A disappointing and difficult experience.

• +6Thumbnail
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2021

gareesh s.
gareesh s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not satisfied at all

I came to a reputed company for my first home, thinking they wouldn't make any mistakes. But now when i started living here, every morning i find new problem, flaws, mistakes. And when you try to reach them they will ask you to put that on their portal. And after that still you have to chase them. Not satisfied, plumbing work so horrible the walls sounds like someone is breathing. Wouldn't recommend.

Max
MaxMelbourne

3 years and still have water leaks.

Should have built with Simons. Porter Davis will not come and fix my leaking front veranda.
I made a complaint with an email and the response was nothing.
Don't ever build with porter davis as it will be the biggest mistake you will ever make'
They will make you want to not want to live.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Ginola
GinolaCurlewis

Porter Davis’ sub-standard building

PD cant work out why my wall makes creaking noises on windy despite, them making several visits to my home. There doesnt seem to be any solution in sight after enduring this annoying problem for 2 years now. Its a very disappointing outcome to say the least. On top of all that they are taking their time to attend resolve other way overdue issues with the house. Please go with other builders & stay clear of this builder. I has been a very stressful & disappointing experience building with this company from beginning up to now. Forewarned is forearmed.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stray cat in my roof, leaking shower and bad workmanship in both bathrooms…. Turn away now.

Singh
SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really disappointed

A D.
A D.

Experienced Australias Worst Customer Service from Porter Davis

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Workmanship

I don't know how people rate PDH houses 4 star. Our house is nearly completed. I can see a lot of defects and workmanship is poor. No communication from site superviser. From independent inspection report, nearly 100 items are required to be fixed. Garage door can'tr close properly, three batten lights over island bench in difference distance, cabinet doors not in line, weid retaining wall etc! Too many issues to mention. I really recommend to hire independent inspector to check before handover!

• +2Thumbnail
Charlie

I will send an email shortly to tellus@porterdavis.com.au

Nelly
NellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Porter Davies is a disappointment!

Absolutely disgusted, we have had nothing but issues and going onto 2 years in our house and our 3 months walk through is still incomplete. We had to escalate several concerns and made several complaints as being a female I kept getting excuses and would get spoken down too. I went higher up in management and again he has been an absolute disgrace with not rectifying any of our concerns and now ignoring our emails. We are seeking advice and will take Porter Davies to court. Do not build with Porter Davies it has been the worst experience and very stressful experience. Once you have paid them they no longer want to deal with any issues that is within your home from handover! Absolute disgrace

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What happened to Porter Davis!

Hi Daniel,
If you change your mind on providing your details, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to assist if we can.
Regards, Porter Davis

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pain into the bone experience

We get pain into the bone experience with Porter Davis. At contract Stage, they refuse to see me but post the contract back and forth. Haven't complete the job but ask for payment. Handover but didn't send the final Invoice. Mostly unable to contact your coordinator. Experience Pain, Choose them!

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't put yourself through it!

PD were very happy to take our $2,000 deposit - that's when the problems started.

There was zero communication and we were left with no option but to cancel our build and source another builder!

The concierge team are uncontactable and when we were able to contact anyone they simply lied, all the way through to National Sales Manager level!

I wish I'd read the hundreds of genuine negative reviews on facebook groups and review sites!

Kimrithy
KimrithyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Irresponsible Builder

Roney
RoneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Post handover support is horrible

We build our first home with porter davis. Its only 6 month old. Post handover support is horrible. No contact from them till date. Even if we call them, they want to end the call ASAP saying do things online. Response on online portel is terrible. isuues reported 5 months ago is still waiting to be resolved. Online portal only marks the requests as either accepted or not accepted. Then there is no response. We doesn't even know who is our post hand over contact.where other builders got a good communication with customers after hand over, so called one of the best in industry scared to answer the post handover issues.

Anthony M.
Anthony M.asked

Hi,
I am currently building the wardolf grange 44 and would like to create the kitchen as per your display home in Tullamore NSW wardolf grange 49. We want the dark grain cubboards under stone bench with no handles and cubboards at back of bench.
Do you know if this type cubboard is standard or upgrade?
Also how much will it cost add cubboards on back stone Island as per display

Gaurav and dimple
Gaurav and dimpleasked

Hi there
Can you please give as displayed price of Waldorf Altona
Tullamore and Altona please

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives