Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

• Flooring
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, fast and efficient

I'm a first home buyer and I can't fault what I've experienced with Porter Davis so far. I am heading into the construction phase now and everything I've experienced to date with my building coordinator throughout the pre-site stage has been super easy, smooth and a quick process. The communication has been very prompt and helpful and they managed to fit my construction start-date earlier as my land titled much sooner than expected. I've heard some horror stories with other builders and I can't say I've had any issues so far with PD in these early phases, barring a couple of minor hiccups with my estate. From what I've experienced so far - highly recommend.

Great Experience with our Building Coordinator

We are building our new house with Porter Davis and had a poor experience at the contract stage. [Name Removed] who is our Building coordinator have done everything to turn that experience around. She is exceptionally kind, courteous, transparent and always kept us informed. She answered all our questions in time and made sure that we are always in the loop. Hoping from here on-construction journey goes smoothly as well.
Building Coordinator’s Name: [Name Removed]
Contract/Job Number:

prakm023
prakm023Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pre site stage - good so far

We entered construction stage last week. The building coordinator has been good to us. She provided timely updates and responded to our emails promptly. Just before entering the site start, she provided us with a comprehensive checklist of items that need to be completed which was very useful. We had a fairly good experience so far. I would recommend Porter Davis based on that. I also hope that the construction stages go smooth as well - fingers crossed!!

Hi prakm023,
Thanks for the review. It's great to hear of the positive impact your building coordinator had during your pre-site building journey. We wish you all the best during your construction period. Thank you again.

Raj Patel
Raj Patel

So far good

So far good. It could have been better knowing I’m dealing with big brand Porter Davis. Honestly my experience for Pre-site so far is being roller coaster, started very good and smooth with sales, tender, WOS and Contract. After that they took over 3 months to provide us final drawing, it was so stressful noting our final drawing came with few structure mismatches which we never agreed and signed in our contract drawing. I’m glad they all rectified promptly after escalation and we are on construction stage. I am hoping very positive outcome from going forward during our build process.

Prince J S Lakshman
Prince J S LakshmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service, Quality Builders and Responsive!

The whole experience from start to finish was great. From the sales staff through to style & design team and then the skilled builder focused on honesty opinions, patience, great communication, close attention to detail and quality sub- contractors.
We were very impressed how they have built our home from initial idea and through a lot of display appointments to reality.
Overall great experience with Porter Davis and certainly will build again with them.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2021
Rowena
RowenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Uncooperative upper management

Front of line sales personal were fantastic however due to a design option being unavailable for 6-8 months we now will not build with them as this is too long to wait. Upper management would not budge on bringing this forward or doing a one off custom variation. Unhappy customer

Gavin R.
Gavin R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great sales experience - but be aware of costly contracting process!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Anthony.D.
Anthony.D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

We recently had or WOS appt and were extremely happy with how it went, all the girls were amazing to deal with any questions/queries were no issue at all, great laid back atmosphere which is perfect when you are there 2 days in a row.
Has been a good start to our build with PD.

Hi Anthony D,
Thanks for your review. We are thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the customer service you have received at World of Style. Good luck with the rest of your building journey.

Selam And Eyasu
Selam And Eyasu Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the service

We have been well supported and appreciated the efforts of our building coordinator [Name Removed]. She is very helpful in many ways, as this was our first ever experience. We felt like we have been lucky to work with this team in many ways from the sale to contracting through to building start.

Sarah T
Sarah TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service so far!

Our build hasn’t started yet but the process up to now has been fantastic. Our BC [Name Removed] has been absolutely amazing to deal with, constantly going the next step to ensure that we are happy and always informed.
All emails and calls are responded to in timely manner and any problems that arise are rectified to our satisfaction. We couldn’t be happier with everything thus far, can’t wait to build!

KSJ 007
KSJ 007Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super helpful with the site selection for a KDRB

I was looking for a house to buy and do a knock down and rebuild for more than a year and it was super helpful to have a PD sales consultant help with the site selection to ensure it was suitable for the design we had in mind. I managed to purchase a suitable block a few weeks ago and have paid our initial deposit with PD. Our sales consultant, [name removed], who is a KDRB specialist made sure the block was good from a council planning, traffic management, size & orientation requirement before purchasing. The journey with PD so far was been excellent and I look forward to starting the build process in 2021. If you're building in Melbourne's west, I highly recommend [name removed] as a sales consultant.

Stacey T
Stacey TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service and pre-build journey

When we chose porter Davis to build, i'd always heard how good the company was and i can happily say they have been amazing. During our pre-site period, our bank was giving us a hard time. Porter Davis answered all questions and gave me all the documents and guidance i needed, they made the process simple and easy and would build again with them in a heartbeat. They were constantly in contact as we hit the build process, we hit Lockdown in Melbourne. We could not visit our build, our site supervisor called us every week with updates, uploaded photos and was very transparent. They made it easy for us.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Huan
HuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and staff

We couldn't be more happier after changed to PD, was with another big builder but got treated pretty bad, the service, staff and their professional advice made us so happy. The sales consultant [name removed] answered all my worries, he is very helpful and professional, the designers helped all my selections with professional ideas and patience. Choosing colors and materials could be really painful, but felt the whole process not rush, they spent hours and hours with you, as they say we are helping you to build your dream home, where you and your family will live in for life. Now my whole family are so excited, cannot wait to start.

Hi Huan,
Thanks for the great review. We are thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the customer service you have received along your journey so far. We look forward to completing your new home. Thanks again!

DMac
DMac

Exceptional service and very professional approach

Structural Integrity

Hi DMac,
Thanks for the great review. We are thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the customer service you have received along your journey so far. We look forward to completing your new home -Thanks again for the review!

Jayesh Parab
Jayesh ParabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Job well done with 100% efforts and outcome(Pre Construction process)