Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

Raj Patel
Raj Patel

So far good

So far good. It could have been better knowing I’m dealing with big brand Porter Davis. Honestly my experience for Pre-site so far is being roller coaster, started very good and smooth with sales, tender, WOS and Contract. After that they took over 3 months to provide us final drawing, it was so stressful noting our final drawing came with few structure mismatches which we never agreed and signed in our contract drawing. I’m glad they all rectified promptly after escalation and we are on construction stage. I am hoping very positive outcome from going forward during our build process.

Rowena
RowenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Uncooperative upper management

Front of line sales personal were fantastic however due to a design option being unavailable for 6-8 months we now will not build with them as this is too long to wait. Upper management would not budge on bringing this forward or doing a one off custom variation. Unhappy customer

Other Home Builders

Gavin R.
Gavin R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great sales experience - but be aware of costly contracting process!

Rama
RamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has been good experience so far (Till Contract singing.).

After careful examination of various builders floor plans I have found one with Porter Davis which is of close to my expectations. I haven't had great experience during my colour appointment but I am happy with the sales consultant [name removed] and Building coordinator [name removed]. [name removed] has been of great help in sharing the required information and providing appropriate answers for the questions which i have with out any hesitation. So far it has been good.

Home Builders

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

Good builder and helpful

Job Number: 127191, Building Coordinators Name: [name removed], Site Supervisors Name: [name removed]. It has good experience build property with. Cost is affordable in markets. Have some issue when start project. PD help us to follow up and fixed those issue at the end. Many thanks for build our family house. It really good hand over before Xmas time. Much appreciated for Port Davis

Site Admin
Construction End DateAugust 2019

Anthony M.
Anthony M.asked

Hi,
I am currently building the wardolf grange 44 and would like to create the kitchen as per your display home in Tullamore NSW wardolf grange 49. We want the dark grain cubboards under stone bench with no handles and cubboards at back of bench.
Do you know if this type cubboard is standard or upgrade?
Also how much will it cost add cubboards on back stone Island as per display

Gaurav and dimple
Gaurav and dimpleasked

Hi there
Can you please give as displayed price of Waldorf Altona
Tullamore and Altona please

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives