Listing monitored by Porter Davis Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Workmanship

I don't know how people rate PDH houses 4 star. Our house is nearly completed. I can see a lot of defects and workmanship is poor. No communication from site superviser. From independent inspection report, nearly 100 items are required to be fixed. Garage door can'tr close properly, three batten lights over island bench in difference distance, cabinet doors not in line, weid retaining wall etc! Too many issues to mention. I really recommend to hire independent inspector to check before handover!

• +2Thumbnail
Construction End DateJune 2021
Charlie

I will send an email shortly to tellus@porterdavis.com.au

Raj Patel
Raj Patel

So far good

So far good. It could have been better knowing I’m dealing with big brand Porter Davis. Honestly my experience for Pre-site so far is being roller coaster, started very good and smooth with sales, tender, WOS and Contract. After that they took over 3 months to provide us final drawing, it was so stressful noting our final drawing came with few structure mismatches which we never agreed and signed in our contract drawing. I’m glad they all rectified promptly after escalation and we are on construction stage. I am hoping very positive outcome from going forward during our build process.

Other Home Builders

Silvia P
Silvia PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honesty Is Best

Hi Silvia P
We appreciate your feedback and apologise for the frustration you are experiencing. We will have someone from our customer service team reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss this matter.
Kind regards
Porter Davis

Home Builders

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

Rama
RamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has been good experience so far (Till Contract singing.).

After careful examination of various builders floor plans I have found one with Porter Davis which is of close to my expectations. I haven't had great experience during my colour appointment but I am happy with the sales consultant [name removed] and Building coordinator [name removed]. [name removed] has been of great help in sharing the required information and providing appropriate answers for the questions which i have with out any hesitation. So far it has been good.

Rohan C.
Rohan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great build. Poor aftercare service

Great sales staff. Great site supervisor. Great tradesman. Poor after homecare service.
Inspected a few times and were knocked back on 80% of items to be fixed. Were told to go to bunnings it wont cost much. Were told to wait for winter to come back around to find the problem with unhealthy condensatuon build up inside
the windows. Just been palmed off hoping we.dont worry about it. Not impressed. Clearly cost cutting in happening and they hope that most customers havent actually read the VBA guidelines.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Good builder and helpful

Job Number: 127191, Building Coordinators Name: [name removed], Site Supervisors Name: [name removed]. It has good experience build property with. Cost is affordable in markets. Have some issue when start project. PD help us to follow up and fixed those issue at the end. Many thanks for build our family house. It really good hand over before Xmas time. Much appreciated for Port Davis

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed on so many levels

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Other Home Builders

niraj
nirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dream Home

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Team PDPorter Davis Homes

Hi Niraj, thankyou for the review. We do apologise if you feel like you have been misinformed and for the lack of communication. The Sales Manager will contact you shortly to discuss your concerns. Kind regards Porter Davis.

Home Builders

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

A nice entry point into the housing market

Construction End DateMay 2019

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Anthony M.
Anthony M.asked

Hi,
I am currently building the wardolf grange 44 and would like to create the kitchen as per your display home in Tullamore NSW wardolf grange 49. We want the dark grain cubboards under stone bench with no handles and cubboards at back of bench.
Do you know if this type cubboard is standard or upgrade?
Also how much will it cost add cubboards on back stone Island as per display

Gaurav and dimple
Gaurav and dimpleasked

Hi there
Can you please give as displayed price of Waldorf Altona
Tullamore and Altona please

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives