Porter Davis Homes

Porter Davis Homes (page 4 of 4)

VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Brisbane

• Flooring

MattyJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cover yourself

MattyJ

Ebony, I emailed my contact details as you requested on 10/2/12 and as yet still haven't been contacted? Is this just a generic response to people's concerns in order to create an illusion of care on PD's behalf?

Team PDPorter Davis Homes

Are due to sign my contract now having second thoughts

Other Home Builders

very nice presentation and sales consultant.

Home Builders

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Thanh29
Thanh29AU

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Other Home Builders

OK

I suppose all volume builders are the same, check everything and dont pay until complete & right!!! Take picture of everything for evidence! Not happy for quality of work in their so called "prestige range", what a joke that is.
Designs are flexible, admin staff good to deal with
Building supervisor never received one call and is arrogant, not one straight wall in the house, bricklayers cant lay bricks straight, poor workmanship

Home Builders

Find out how Porter Davis Homes compares to other Home Builders

Samuel
Samuel

OK

Now that my contract is signed, I am told I can't upgrade the carpet - even thought it won't be laid for 4 months! This is just lazy! I am very worried about the quality after reading so many reviews, but I will hold my judgement until I experience anything bad myself.
Good house designs. Staff start out friendly (because they want your money!).
I agree with everyone else. The communication is pretty bad. Why say that the Supervisor will call, when clearly (like most people on here have experienced) he just isn't going to! A simple call is all it requires to put CUSTOMERS minds at ease. PD don't seem to care that $350k is a big uinvestment for most people and that we need some tender care!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Anthony M.
Anthony M.asked

Hi,
I am currently building the wardolf grange 44 and would like to create the kitchen as per your display home in Tullamore NSW wardolf grange 49. We want the dark grain cubboards under stone bench with no handles and cubboards at back of bench.
Do you know if this type cubboard is standard or upgrade?
Also how much will it cost add cubboards on back stone Island as per display

Gaurav and dimple
Gaurav and dimpleasked

Hi there
Can you please give as displayed price of Waldorf Altona
Tullamore and Altona please

Neha
Nehaasked

Hi,
I have chosen liverpool25 plan for my new home and was still working on whether to go with ferndale facade shown on Kew 27 or kingfisher facade. The sales consultant 2 weeks back that I had talked with was not sure about the exterior colours and the bricks used and now it’s lockdown. Would please share is it white or light grey paint on the facade so I can make up my mind and be pre prepared with everything once lockdown is uplifted and waste no further time to start my build please.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi Neha, I know it is very difficult to choose facade colour. Our house is Waldorf Grange with Chateau facade. We chose the safe colur used for display house. One advice I can give is to choose new home inspection company to check before handover. The report from our report shows there are more than 80 places required to be fixed. Good luck with your new house.

Get an answer from our members and Porter Davis Homes representatives