• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Outstanding from Start to Finish

Porter Davis, from start to finish was an amazing experience. Me and my wife were first home buyers, and we didn't know much. But from Sales, Management and our Handover, we were definitely taken care of and was reassured during the process. Would highly recommend Porter Davis to new homebuyers!

Satisfaction guaranteed

Had handover few weeks back. The journey has been smooth & easy given the COVID-19 hits during early stage. From sales to construction, everyone was helpful. SS still help s us even post handover. My coordinator was always is willing to help in timely matter to whatever request we have. KUDOS!

billyk620
billyk620Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love our new home. The process was easy and enjoyable and the people were great to work with

The build was well managed from the start to finish. From the sale at the display homes, through the design process at World of Style and the build phase to hand-over was enjoyable. Our building coordinator behind the scenes did a great job.
Our site supervisor was fantastic and we couldn't speak more highly of him. So far the build quality seems amazing and any issues throughout were rectified to ours, and our inspectors, satisfaction.
The final cost was exactly what we were anticipating.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, fast and efficient

I'm a first home buyer and I can't fault what I've experienced with Porter Davis so far. I am heading into the construction phase now and everything I've experienced to date with my building coordinator throughout the pre-site stage has been super easy, smooth and a quick process. The communication has been very prompt and helpful and they managed to fit my construction start-date earlier as my land titled much sooner than expected. I've heard some horror stories with other builders and I can't say I've had any issues so far with PD in these early phases, barring a couple of minor hiccups with my estate. From what I've experienced so far - highly recommend.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Jennie
JennieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great Experience with our Building Coordinator

We are building our new house with Porter Davis and had a poor experience at the contract stage. [Name Removed] who is our Building coordinator have done everything to turn that experience around. She is exceptionally kind, courteous, transparent and always kept us informed. She answered all our questions in time and made sure that we are always in the loop. Hoping from here on-construction journey goes smoothly as well.
Building Coordinator’s Name: [Name Removed]
Contract/Job Number:

Pre Site Stage

We entered construction stage last week. Our building coordinator Jessie has been helpful to us. She provided timely updates and responded to our emails promptly. She is pretty switched on. Our experience has been good so far. I would recommend Porter Davis based on that. I also hope that the construction stages go smooth as well without any hiccups.

Team PDPorter Davis Homes

Building for my first overseas home

[Name Removed] and her team did a wonderful job.. good communication and very supportive for remote client like me.. Very recommended to work for this splendid team.. Very knowlegable in all aspects.. They also showed their sincerity and experience in recommending design, colors and structure for my house. Good job team !!!!

prakm023
prakm023Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pre site stage - good so far

We entered construction stage last week. The building coordinator has been good to us. She provided timely updates and responded to our emails promptly. Just before entering the site start, she provided us with a comprehensive checklist of items that need to be completed which was very useful. We had a fairly good experience so far. I would recommend Porter Davis based on that. I also hope that the construction stages go smooth as well - fingers crossed!!

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi prakm023,
Thanks for the review. It's great to hear of the positive impact your building coordinator had during your pre-site building journey. We wish you all the best during your construction period. Thank you again.
Regards, Porter Davis

kmoparthi
kmoparthiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Presite and Onsite

We are very happy with the presite process, went very smoothly. The staff and building coordinator were very helpful guiding us with the world of style selections. Building coordinator is very knowledgeable and directed us in the right path. we are enjoying the Onsite construction process. The site coordinator managed the tradies very well and we love the workmanship and quality of the build, couldn't ask for more. Finally we felt, we made a right decision to go with Porter Davis

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our site supervisor was the star of the show!

Jarryd B.
Jarryd B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our dream home

The build was very well managed, the workmanship and quality of the build was what we expected from a quality builder of Porter Davis’ stature. There were only minor issues along the way and they were handled professionally and in a timely manner. The house cost about what we first estimated.

Chahna
ChahnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Experience

Umang Patel
Umang PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience so far with Porter Davis

We are building our first home and at the fixing stage currently. So far the process was very smooth for us with no hiccups. We had very responsive and excellent sales representative, tender presenter, interior designers and all Building co-ordinators. The most impressive of all is our site supervisor. Our SS is great at communication and happy to rectify all defects that has been picked up by independent inspector.

Linda