Portmans

Portmans (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (10) · Slightly large (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (82%) · Not as advertised (18%)

Aseman

Aseman

Trousers got ripped off after one use

Bought a pair of trousers along with so many other tops and dresses from Melbourne. I love their cuts but the trousers are ripped after the first time I've put them on. I wish it wasn't made so poorly.

Bad customer service

I ordered 2 items online with express shipping. About 5 business days later it said the wrong information was put on the package so it was sent back to the warehouse. I contacted Portmans and they basically blamed me for them putting the wrong address on the package. I asked them to resend it. Haven’t heard anything back. It’s been 2 weeks since I made my order. Not even sure if I am getting my items. Who knows.

Chocolettos

ChocolettosCarrum Downs

Stolen package from my door, Portmans were great!!

I had a package stolen from my door from Portmans, I rang Portmans with the information Aus Post gave me and the police report I got and they didn't even hesitate in offering me either a refund or replacement of the goods. Will definitely be happy to buy from the again in the future.

JessicaSmith01

JessicaSmith01AU

Unexpected Quality

I bought several items from Portmans on a whim online for better quality work attire, and the shirts I chose exceeded my expectations. With their material quality being unexpectedly excellent, my items manage to be both on trend, work-appropriate, and versatile, something I can't say for many other stores. The success of this haul means Portmans will see more of my money at some point.

In short, I fully recommend this to anyone seeking adaptability, stylishness, and quality in their clothing while not minding the slightly-higher pricing. More budget-conscious consumers should still keep their eye out when Portmans do sales--you won't be disappointed.

Eli

EliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

overpriced

Good modern office styles and decent material for winter items, but still unaffordable for fast fashion buyer with budget, even if there was on sale. Discounts are minimal relatively, depends on full prices

Shellie

ShellieBrisbane

Quality has gone downhill

I used to love Portmans however my recent purchases have been disappointing, due to the quality and inconsistent sizing.
I bought a skirt which was around $80 however the material is similar to something I could pull off a roll at a Spotlight store, definitely not worth what I paid. The zip also comes down a bit all the time.
For another skirt, I bought a size 6 based on the side guide and it was way too tight. So I got a size 8 - which was too baggy.
I won’t be purchasing anything else online from this store, however I will go in in order to get a better idea of sizing as I believe there is still quality in some of the products.

SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!!

I ordered a leather jacket on sale on Tuesday and it arrived by Friday. I'm soooooo so happy and in love with my purchase (I bought the bailey leather biker jacket on sale for around $180 on sale - BARGAIN!!!). Will definitely be back to buy more things from their online store!!!!!

Very poor experience for people of colour: staff choose which colour to provide service to

BLACK AND PROUD
BLACK AND PROUD
Regine

Regine

Awesome Brand

A Non.

A Non.AU

Love their tops but quality is variable

They have so many styles to suit work, after work and weekend wear. They have been my go to for tops in particular for about ten years.

My one criticism would be the use of synthetic fabrics. I would like to see them use more cotton.

Seraphina

SeraphinaBrisbane

Good range. Good service!!!

Mount Gravatt Garden City had a great range of office wear and even better customer service. The gentleman who served me was amaze balls. He knew his stuff and was able to suggest pants that were a better fit for my shape. Employer of the year! Price is a bit high but better quality than other woman’s clothing stores.

Customer Service Awful.

Rinno

RinnoMelbourne

Shocking customer service!

Portmans Highpoint staff are unfriendly, unmotivated and can't be bothered helping out. There were few customers and three staff members behind the counter and they did not greet us when we came in and kept talking to each other. They didn't follow me to the changing room to ask if I needed any help. This isn't the first time and I will not be shopping there either. I happened to be in Geelong a week later, and the same thing I experienced. Management, you need to do something about this!

DaniellaMarie

DaniellaMarieMelbourne

Doncaster!!

Bad Service

Ordered a skirt online. After only wearing it a couple of times the eyelet feature of the design has fallen apart. Several emails later to the head office I have yet to receive a call from an area manager to try and solve the fault with the skirt or any offer of compensation due to manufacturing fault. Given up and will no longer purchase any further items from the store. Leave you hanging due to faulty manufacturing. Ladies watch what you buy and question whether the design features will last and whether they've been sewn properly.

Great customer service

I was given exceptional customer service today 11/11/2017 at highpoint. The staff greeted me into the store and helped find what I wanted. I purchased a dress and accessorised it with a belt. The staff were friendly, chatty and willing to serve you. It was a pleasure shopping at Portmans Highpoint.. Thank you

Linda

LindaPerth

Worst customer service!!!

Was a fan ! Am definitely not anymore.

Chez

ChezGold Coast Qld.

Great experience, lovely sales staff and quality product :)

Went into Helensvale Store Qld personally, purchased 2 items and made a 'Store to Door' prepaid order for two items that weren't yet available but were currently in an interstate warehouse. Items arrived within 3 days :) - (site does say allow 3-7 working days) packed carefully and beautifully presented and was exactly as described and pictured with a great fit. The two really lovely girls who work at the Helensvale Qld store were so very helpful and even though busy on that day, could not have done more for me, as well as multi-tasking for the other customers who were in all stages of shopping/deciding and trying-on. I'll definitely be shopping in Portmans again soon. Thanks Portmans, for caring, and doing your job so well.

Terrible customer and online service