Hy-Clor Poseidon MK2 Automatic

Hy-Clor Poseidon MK2 Automatic

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HY-CLOR? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Pool Size

Noisy. Cleans well

Unsure if this is the Poseidon model but around $230 from Bunnings. Cleans well but has a constant clicking noise from the cleaning head which Hychlor assures me is normal.
I called them twice to ensure I installed it correctly. I have and the clicking is like a gentle machine gun continuously for the six hours we run it in Summer. Hychlor's attitude is "caveat emptor", nowhere does it say on the external packaging or internally on the instructions that it is noisy. They have refused to refund me as 'not a warranty issue'. Looks like Bunnings will take a hit and look after me. Stay away from this one unless your pool is in isolation or no one lives near you and you are out when it is running.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $229.

Noise Level
Pool Size Average
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning

Richard W.
Richard W.asked

I have newly tiled my pool. My Hy-Clor Mk2 worked adequately on the old marble sheen surface ( abit of the usual tracking) but does not consistently move forward on the new tiles even though it is pulsating healthily. Also it does not seem to be sitting consistnetly flat on the bottom of the pool. Any suggestions?

I have changed to a Rebel pool cleaner 100 percent better

Chris F

Try moving the yellow hose weights closer to the cleaner. Might need two at that end. There will be less resistance with the tiles than the marble finish.

Dr Richard J Singer
Dr Richard J Singerasked

Is there a larger bump ring available to replace the 330 one supplied as standard? I have a small pool with square corners and the cleaner gets s=tuck in the corners. I suspect a bigger diameter bump ring may be the solution? Thanke Rich

Cliff

Have to check with the manufacturer. I found them very good to deal with.

kathy_1362
kathy_1362asked

I have a Hy-clor Poseidon MK2 Automatic, I'm finding it won't go up the walls.

paul

I didn't have the poseidon model Kathy. If you call their customer service their tech help is great, but customer service poor

See all Hy-Clor Poseidon MK2 Automatic questions