Verified🏆 2024 Award

100% · 2351 · 0%

Ruth Bruhl
Ruth Bruhl

Really Impressed!

The turn around of the print was really quick. The quality of the print in comparison to the original was spot on! Show reply
Anna
Anna

A4 Prints on 300g hahnemuhle cotton paper

Colours match the original design that was done in Procreate- vibrant and intense. Prints came beautifully wrapped in tissue paper in a sturdy box. Efficient postage. Highly recommend using this company.
Jennifer
JenniferSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love this company

Have used Poster Factory several times and their service and quality is excellent. I ordered 3x A2 prints at 10am Monday they arrived at my door 25hrs later (I did pay the additional $5 for express). Highly recommended.
Michael Schoell
Michael Schoell2 posts

Great print quality

Good communication, great print quality and reasonably priced. They texted to confirm print size change quickly after order placed
Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Product

This is the second time I have used PosterFactory and have found them to be of very high quality and super quick postage, the pictures are carefully packed to help stop damage to the art work, I would highly recommend them to everyone.
S Roets
S RoetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed with the product, service and time frame

The print came out beautifully and I recieved it within a few days. The price is very affordable too.
Sam T
Sam T4 posts

Great turnaround time and good quality prints

i have had numerous prints completed by this company. When I have had a query they have responded in a timely fashion, nd the riots have been completed usually within 48 hours of order. Very happy with the finished product.
Ange
Ange2 posts

Poster Factory are the best!

Not only is Poster Factory everything they say they are, they are also super nice people!
I stupidly didn't select the right canvas size in a recent order and instead of Poster Factory 'just printing what I had ordered', they saw a better way to do things and contacted me directly by text to float the idea. We texted back and forth for 5 mins, and boom, a perfect outcome resulted!
Like Wow! Now that is personalised service in a tech world!
Thank you again Poster Factory, you always go above and beyond.
KAB
KABSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Beautiful quality print, true colours and excellent paper for the subject (Ilford Galerie Cotton Rag). Very prompt delivery and carefully packaged.
Carey P
Carey PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect framed photo

I couldn’t have asked for a better framed poster of a photo. The quality & workmanship were phenomenal and the service was very fast!
Selina Zed
Selina ZedSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

I've used PosterFactory on various occasions over the last couple of years, and they've never let me down. Beautiful prints; great service.
Peter
Peter

Excellent service

10 out of 10. They Tick all the Boxes. Great service, reliable and very prompt. Highly recommended.
Nona T.
Nona T.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and service. I am a repeat user!

Always packaged perfectly and exactly to my custom requirements. Highly recommended printing service.
Julie C
Julie CSydney, NSW

Super easy process - very happy with the results

I can highly recommend this company. The process was so easy, I just uploaded my design and chose the size/finish, etc and ordered. The posters arrived within a couple of days and I was thrilled with the quality. I will be using them again and recommending to my work colleagues.
Poster lady
Poster lady

Excellent poster of my artwork

Excellent posters
Wonderful paper quality
Superb packing
Fast efficient and safe delivery
Cam
CamFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing prints!

Easy to load digital prints, processed & shipped very quickly. Prints turned out perfect, so clear and good quality.

James B.
James B.

Great service. Excellent people

Great bunch of people delivering a quality product in a very quick time. I really have no negatives. Thanks Poster Factory!
Giordana
GiordanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect

The matte paper they are print on is amazing, looks like velvet. Colours very true to files provided expect for Gold colours which I came to know are the hardest to achieve. But they provided me with so many information to try to make my file more suitable to the result I wanted to achieve. I'll fix my file and have it reprinted
Peregrino
Peregrino

Efficient service, great product!

I ordered enlarged photos for displaying and they arrived in under a week, safely packed in recyclable material. I'm very impressed with the print quality. Highly recommend this product and service.
D.Robb
D.RobbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

PosterFactory ❤️

I've been using PosterFactory frequently over the past while. I've been setting up a hospitality venue & had quite a few posters printed.
The website is easy to use, the print quality is perfect & the turnaround is quick and efficient.
Highly recommended.
Laurence Ranking
Laurence Ranking

Brilliant Quality and Service

These guys are brilliant. They're quality and speed is always on point and the team is always great to deal with if you have any questions.
Midz
MidzSydney, NSW3 posts

Printed a Giplee poster

Very prompt communication and good quality output. They reimbursed extra I paid promptly as well.
Monique
Monique

Good all round

Good quality products.
Fast arrival.
Great customer service when i had an issue. Resolved quickly.
Wardie3
Wardie3Richmond-Tweed, NSW8 posts

Reliable services

This company stands behind their products 100%. Our delivery was damaged before we could open it, and we were supplied with a replacement immediately without question, or ovaidance tactics. Great prints, great service!
Caz
Caz6 posts

Excellent product, excellent service

Couldn't be happier with my A2 prints . Just perfect. Will be using Poster Factory for all my art prints
Sarah-Jane A.
Sarah-Jane A.

Awesome On All Fronts

Beaut clear website. Plenty of choices. Helpful hints and loads of information. Fantastic quality and price.
And their Aussie. All good on all fronts. Would certainly recommend to family and friends.
Cheers.

Wardie3
Wardie3Richmond-Tweed, NSW8 posts

The best print-making company I have done business with

Reliable, on time, economical with a wide range of products, PosterFactory is hard to fault. In the rare case of ANY damage to your order received in delivery, they stand behind their products 100% and replace the product without any hassles. The print quality and packaging cannot be beaten.
I am 100% satisfied as a regular customer. Show reply
Amy Morrow
Amy MorrowNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Ilford Galerie Textured Cotton Rag 310gsm Perfect print quality and product but not only that amazing customer service

My first time printing from a painting of mine and was unsure on sizing and lightness in print I had a personalised message with help and advice and have used other places that have just printed . In this case with this company I had a message explaining my photo dark and if I would like to lighten before printing . They take this customer service to next level will never use another company again I am sold ! Great customer service with a beautiful quality product . Your worker Tessa was so helpful and understanding.
RAW R.
RAW R.South East Queensland, QLD

So Amazing!!!

These guys delivered a fast and supreme printing service of a Giclee print I ordered. Excellent quality - looks just like the real thing down to tiny charcoal details. Thankyou so much!
Grace H
Grace H

Perfect everytime!

Love the quality of your printing, I recommend the Poster Factory to all my friends. A pleasure doing business!
Ballarat
Ballarat

Fantastic company!

I can’t rave about Poster Factory enough. They gave me a lot of help in making sure my order would be perfect and it was. I won’t trust anyone else with my printing anymore. I totally recommend them for customer service and quality of work.
Hannah
HannahMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

Very pleased with my order. I printed a range of things - some photos taken by me, others were images I’d designed or purchased. It was actually the first time I’d printed any of my own photos so I was grateful for the helpful guides on the website about checking the resolution, suitability of the size I had selected for my print and the choice of papers.

Production and shipping was quick and was definitely ahead of the timeframe I had been expecting. Will definitely use again

CellPlus
CellPlusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and very efficient company to deal with!

WOW! What an easy and efficient method of getting promotional posters made for your business! Very easy to use website. Our posters turned up in a few days and the quality was way above our expectations! I will be using Poster Factory for all our poster needs. Thanks heaps!
Happy customer
Happy customer

Highest Quality Prints Ever Experienced!

I’ve ordered from many companies but this place produces the highest quality prints, the pixels are so high and the colours are really rich.
Keep this up!!
Affordable prices and love the discount codes!
kyosanim65
kyosanim65Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Very Happy

This is the first time I have had any of my artwork reproduced as a print. I was very pleased with the result
D.Robb
D.RobbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

No brainer!

Easy ordering process. Quick & efficient delivery - got my poster in two days. Beautiful professional print. Couldn't be happier.

JMH
JMH2 posts

Cannot contact them

I sent an email with an enquiry I never heard back. Called their phone number and got an automated message asking to send an email. Going around in circles it seems.
PosterFactory   DM

We apologise that we missed your email. Feel free to send one to fredrik@posterfactory.com.au and we will try to provide the information you are looking for. Kind Regards, Fredrik

Mandy S
Mandy SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, efficient....BRILLIANT

I needed flyers urgently. Poster Factory certainly delivered!!! Can highly recommend.
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beautiful reproductions!!

Ordered three 11”x14” Chromalux prints and am extremely happy with the results. Colour and depth is outstanding. Ordered on a Friday and they arrived safely packaged the following Wednesday.
pixeltook
pixeltookIllawarra, NSW

Even when the downloads don't upload

Or is it the other way round?! Had fantastic service when my intereweb was sssllloooowwwww. The staff offered a work around and was patient working with me to solve it.