2ALDI Power Force Mould Away

ALDI Power Force Mould Away Questions & Answers

Teresa Johnson
Teresa Johnson

I would like to know if power force can be used with septic tanks

Andrew S.
Andrew S.

Can I use on a fabric couch
If so what's the process

cmfabayside
cmfabayside

Absolutely No. Not made for that. You will destroy your fabric for sure.

Robyn
Robyn

Is this product safe for septics. Have a friend who swears by it but the container does not have any thing on it re septic systems.

Johnny Yianni
Johnny Yianni

Will this product remove mould stains and mould from a front loader washer rubber seal?

Peter

Yes, it removes mould, mildew and soap scum .

Ruth L.

I am unable to work the nozzle. I follow the instructions on the bottle but it doesn't work for me.

Peter

Look at the nozzle from the top . You will see that the main handle/trigger section has a very small plastic tab which you must push down with a fingernail while rotating the nozzle 180'. When purchased it is showing "OFF" position. After rotation the spray outlet will be on the bottom of the nozzle. Ready to do away with mould .

Ruth L.

thanks Peter- Ive been doing that but it won't spray. It seems like there must be something I have to remove prior to use. Ive tried sticking something into the nozzle to make sure it is not blocked. Any other suggestions

Grumps B.
Grumps B.

Is aldi "mould away good for cleaning mould off my annex canvas ?
Or Will it eat the canvas ?

Peter

I have only tried it on ceramic tiles , sorry .

AmyLouise

I used it on a rug and it worked beautifully. Just only use a little bit at a time.

Raine
Raine

I cannot make the spray attachment work on the mould away container. Any suggestions?

AmyLouise

Have you twisted the nozzle to the "Open" position? If it still doesn't work, you might have a dodgy bottle and will need to take it back for a replacement.

Blanksia
Blanksia

There’s. APPARENTLY a”TAB” that you PUSH under the nozzle to “UNLOCK”. There’s a clear plastic fitting around the neck under the nozzle. WTH am I supposed to do with it? It won’t budge in any direction - push, pull, twist etc. As my husband says, “ How the hell are little old ladies supposed to cope with stuff like this?” Aldi is an hour away. I need it NOW for going away.
MOST UNhappy!

L.Reynolds
L.Reynolds

Is Force Mould Away OK for septic systems?

Golfmother
Golfmother

Nothing mentioned on container , it is heavily alkaline , its a small spray on and then recommended wipe off .

Rana B.
Rana B.

Which store I could find it?

lualmola l.
lualmola l.

Could someone please tell me if this product works on the caulk around the bathroom tub?
Is the odor worse than bleach?
Nothing I've tried has worked so far on the caulking - bleach only fades it out.
Thanks!

Jim C.
Jim C.

Can't find in stores

James R.

It’s usually in the cleaning section with other cleaning products

les w.
les w.

I used the Power Force Mould away on my bathroom floor to clean the grout, it did an amazing job, it looks like new. My question is will this harm the tile surface or weaken the grout. I have a lot of tiles through out & am hesitant to keep cleaning if I am damaging the surface or grout .
i await your response

James R.

I know it destroys polished timber floors but tile and grout should be fine

MEI H.
MEI H.

how to open it

Jenni.T
Jenni.T

Where can I get the MDS for this Product? Needed for workplace safety. Please advise at [Email Removed]

Graeme Marshall
Graeme Marshall

Is there a trick in getting the mould away sprayer to work?

Dean C
Dean C

Turn the end nozzle

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Can I use mould away to clean wooden rabbit hutches? Do I need to pre dry surfaces first before using this product.

Kaye
Kaye

I cannot open the sprayer at all.

Laveena S.
Laveena S.

Can I use this to clean my toilet

Ferguson P.
Ferguson P.

Is mould away suitable for a septic tank

San
San

Hi sir,
Can I use it on gas stove any chance or discolouration can occur

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives