Power Pod

Power Pod

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Battery Life

Ronniem40
Ronniem40Perth, WA

A very useful device, indeed!

Though somewhat bulky - could have been slimmer - coupled with house and car keys, it is good. It certainly is not one bit heavy. I have not been 'timing' the charging rates, but there is nothing to complain about its usefulness.
However, I have not understood why when I had asked for an iphone/apple device, the connecting cable supplied is for android devices.

Purchased in August 2021.

Ian Jackson
Ian JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very convenient, small enough to put anywhere and will save you having a flat battery

It is light weight, small and very portable. It takes no time to recharge when plugged in. I have only used it once so far but i am impressed. I even bought one for the rest of my family.

Old_GrumpySouthwest, VIC

Adequate but vulnerable

I paid $20 for mine at the PO. While carrying my phone in my pocket whilst charging it, the plug just snapped off at the base. It should be more robust.

Purchased in May 2021 for $20.00.

Maureen R
Maureen RMid North Coast, NSW

Great little charger!

Love this small charger which is easy and light enough to wear with my car keys on a lanyard around my neck! Quick to recharge and have instant charge on my phone.

Purchased in July 2021 for $50.00.

Sally J.
Sally J.Sydney, NSW

Yes it small but it drains out it 10 minutes

Yes It is small good for travelling and for in handbag or for children school bags but it drains out in 10 minutes and when you go to charge it you don't know if it's charged

Purchased in April 2019.

Dean J.
Dean J.Perth, WA

My power pod

This a great product for caravanning .I use it when away and its so handy being so compact I carry it in my pocket get one now u wont regret it

Purchased in June 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

Tash
TashTasmania

Ver Handy

This has come in handy on a few occasions when I have been low on battery and nowhere near to charge up my phone. Fits onto my keyring, that way I can't lose it.
Very Happy with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2021.

sharyn59
sharyn59Mandurah

Terrible

Very week pod. Asked Global Shop to replace. No surprise there. Nothing ever came. Never ordered through them. After sales service doesn’t exist. If ordering through another company may be ok

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Sharyn, this will be covered under warranty. Can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and I'll look into this?

Small, compact - Handy To Have

Light and easy to carry
Plugs directly into the phone - no chords
Practical - can put it on to a key chain
Haven't used it as yet - assume it charges for as long as is stated

Melanie B.
Melanie B.Launceston, TAS

Great handy little device we all have one and love it

Handy reliable portable charger whilst on the go
Tiny fits onto key ring to have with you at all times
Fast charging and reliable and small enough to fit into your pocket ive brought 4 and everyone loves it

Purchased in June 2021.

Bec.
Bec. Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

Doesn’t last as long as they advertise. Also just drops out from charging. For the price I don’t believe it was worth it. Size is the only positive thing i think.

Tracy H.
Tracy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

Only thing positive about it is it's size but is of no use whatsoever. Charges for 2 minutes and dies even after being full charged. I don't know how others give it a positive review.

Purchased in March 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $29.00.

Didn't work

Just received the power pod and it doesn't work. What a waste of money. It will be going out with the trash. Tried it with different phones and my earplugs, NOTHING.

Caroline A.
Caroline A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of crap

Stupid bloody thing doesn’t work. A complete waste of money. Really disappointed. Charged it up as instructed plugged it in and got initial charging symbol then nothing. Tried it several times but it just doesn’t work.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman Online for $24.95.

Battery Life

A very good company and always on time with their goods.

To charge my phone completely,it take just on 1 hour which is great for me.My son also likes the one I gave him as he can charge his phone while driving from Ballarat to Melbourne.

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Event Supplies.