Power Pod

Power Pod (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Battery Life

Absolute Rubbish

Total rubbish. Returned to Global Shop for two replacements thinking faulty the two new ones exactly the same. Don’t even connect to recharge my iPhone or iPad. Connection very faulty. Idea is great shame it doesn’t work!!!!!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $58.91.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lying in advertisement.

I bought this from a vending machine, said on the sticker that it was fully charged. It wasn't. False advertising, will see if it works if charged up, or if it is just straight up busted.

Purchased in January 2021 for $50.00.

Stuart P
Stuart PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very convenient

The unit is as light as a feather. Charges two devices - an iPhone and an iPad one at a time from approximately 20% don’t know how long it took, haven’t had it long enough. Fits easily into bag or purse

Purchased in November 2020.

LSR
LSRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute rubbish

If I could give it no stars I would. Purchased 6 power pods in August 2020 with buy 1 get 1 free, 2 for me and 4 for friends. I don’t think I could be that unlucky to have all 6 not working, but apparently I am. It would charge the phones for about 1% and then the battery would die in the power pod. Customer service when I finally managed to get hold of someone was of no help. I was unable to return them within the 30 days as I had to go overseas in September. Biggest piece of rubbish I have ever bought.

Purchased in August 2020.

Find out how Power Pod compares to other Power Banks & Portable Chargers

Return SHOCK of 2 months!

I returned the power pods via USPS at a significant cost to get delivery tracking info. Called Power Pods and a very nice lady said it would be several weeks before I saw a refund. It is a third party purchase and the company "Shopify" I believe it was - does this by hand! One by One! I am to check by in 6 weeks. Suggest you do not purchase unless you know you want to keep.

Purchased in October 2020.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Terri, this is a review site for purchases from Australia.

Disappointment

I was very disappointed because they made no mention of using an adapter my phone is a Samsung7 not iOS I went back to view a few videos to see if thy used or mentioned an adapter I guess the jokes on me.

Love this , best invention a must for all

Ive used this power pod (i got the extra %) on my tablet and my phone when away on holidays it charged up my whole phone love love love it, its small and compact and fits right on my car keys or on the side of my bag for easy transportation, ive had friends use it when out because their phones went flat so hand and easy to use

Purchased in December 2020 for $49.95.

Power pod

This product is a very good idea. Fast charging and find it very useful. The only problem I had is the connector pin broke off and I can’t use it anymore and it’s not fixable

It is a horrible product

I bought two of these in September and neither of them work at all. Cannot tell if it is in the charging of the charger or the charging to the phone that is the problem.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Kathleen, I am sorry to hear the Power Pod did not work for you. If you purchased these from Global Shop Direct just give us a call on 1300-137-598 and we can arrange for a return or replacement

Deb
DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Review of Power Pod

Simple and easy to use.
Very quick to charge.
Handy and versatile.
Helpful when phone battery and or tablet is flat.
Reasonable price - value for money.
Reliable.
Lightweight.
Attaches easily to keyring.
Gives peace of mind that phone/tablet battery life will always be available.

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.95.

Easy to dislodge

This is compact and very handy BUT it falls out very easily. Unless you hold it vertically with the powered in top of your phone, it comes out. So that being said, it works but is a little inconvenient. When I am expecting it to be charging, it is not connected to my phone. I think they need to improve the way it is connected.
UPDATE...my phone is in a case and that could be preventing it from being all the way in.

Purchased in December 2020.

Edith T.
Edith T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Does the job when needed.

Doesn't hold as much charge as I had expected, but it certainly does the job when needed - I got the 2 for 1, and have the other one charged as backup.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my phone . Love it

My powerpod is a handy addition which I have on my key ring .the charge worked straight away. I have not had to recharge as yet which is great. It’s a little gem to have.

paul  hayward
paul haywardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so good

travel with easy. charge time bit slower than i thought it would be.reliable? cant say yet not used it enough. so far only used to charge my one phone once

KookaPerth, WA

Wrong plug

The problem I have is that I ordered one of these. It looked great and charged well. ?The only problem is I can't use it because The plug on my phone is not a "c" type. My plug on my phone has the same plug as the charging cable. They think I must be a technician, I don't know one from the other. Is there an adaptor? Please

Purchased in October 2020.

Than you very much

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Use it every week A great Safety Item that ensures you have power to your Mobile when out hiking

Easy to carry fits into your hiking gear side pockets or placed in your back pack in a side pocket or zip pocket to ensure that you can only gain access to the Power Pod by undoing the zip pocket
Charges the Mobile within minutes

Purchased in October 2020 at 2nds World Online store.

Major design flaw

I have to take my iPhone 7 out of the Otter case to charge it. Hard to believe this wasn't addressed on the drawing table. Lousy design in my opinion.

Purchased in November 2020 for $19.99.

Perfect

Easy to travel with fast charged I like it as it’s portable and easy to use I recommend this product if u use ur phone a lot and if I travel alot

malcolm
malcolmSydney, NSW

not happy

i brought this item and it dose not fit a samsung Galaxy s7 i was dissapointed its lite it gnange well not sure could not use it. i wise i did not wreak the box i would of sent it back .so next time word you item better .

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Malcolm, please email customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au - we should be able to help

Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

small and compact

this is a good size for adding to my handbag when travelling as an emergency power for my phone and tablet. it is very convienent for carrying aroung all the time. i use it as a key fob.

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy when out and about

Easy to carry and to use. Doesn't take long to recharge.
Very handy in an emergency and we are able to use our device while it is charging.
Would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $69.00.

Don't waste your time

Purchased in August 2020 at Power Pod online.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Beverly, can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au? There should be no reason to quote a 6 week refund time.

Nola F.
Nola F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good

It works and is compact. I find it is slow to charge but as it is an emergency charger works fine and is easy to use. Good for one charge.

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $47.00.

No face book account
No face book accountSouthwest, VIC

Great invention

Very light suites being carried on my key ring.. Not long and have not really taken time and timed it....have only had one emergency need which was very handy at the time product exceptional

Purchased in September 2020 at TV Shop for $19.95.

Karen M
Karen MCentral, TAS

So convenient!!

Great size which I use for my IPhone. Unit is quick to recharge and not at all cumbersome whilst in use - it certainly does the job. I’m very pleased with this product.

Purchased in September 2020.