Power Pod

Power Pod

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Battery Life
Power pod
Power podMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money.

The only good thing about this product is it's size. It barely last for an hour and then dies. The advertisement indicates that it last 2 hours plus and you can take it out and about attached to mobile. Wouldn't recommend it.

Purchased in September 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $15.00.

Sally J.
Sally J.Sydney, NSW

Yes it small but it drains out it 10 minutes

Yes It is small good for travelling and for in handbag or for children school bags but it drains out in 10 minutes and when you go to charge it you don't know if it's charged

Purchased in April 2019.

Tracy H.
Tracy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

Only thing positive about it is it's size but is of no use whatsoever. Charges for 2 minutes and dies even after being full charged. I don't know how others give it a positive review.

Purchased in March 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $29.00.

Didn't work

Just received the power pod and it doesn't work. What a waste of money. It will be going out with the trash. Tried it with different phones and my earplugs, NOTHING.

Caroline A.
Caroline A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of crap

Stupid bloody thing doesn’t work. A complete waste of money. Really disappointed. Charged it up as instructed plugged it in and got initial charging symbol then nothing. Tried it several times but it just doesn’t work.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman Online for $24.95.

This is so trash

Same issue as others are saying, charged the phone about 10% then turned off, so crap!! Return on the same day. The idea is great but not a good product at all

Purchased in February 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $19.00.

Liz g
Liz gWestern Australia

Terrible

Biggest piece rubbish r charged my phone by 10% before it lost charge do not waste your money false advertising disappointed i was hoping it would have been of some use

Purchased in January 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $25.00.

Do not buy this crap

Tried it 3 times in my iPhone after charging it for 2 days. It lasted 15 minutes and added 10% charge to my phone and then died every time. It is a piece of rubbish.

Purchased in December 2020.

Absolute Rubbish

Total rubbish. Returned to Global Shop for two replacements thinking faulty the two new ones exactly the same. Don’t even connect to recharge my iPhone or iPad. Connection very faulty. Idea is great shame it doesn’t work!!!!!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $58.91.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lying in advertisement.

I bought this from a vending machine, said on the sticker that it was fully charged. It wasn't. False advertising, will see if it works if charged up, or if it is just straight up busted.

Purchased in January 2021 for $50.00.

LSR
LSRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute rubbish

If I could give it no stars I would. Purchased 6 power pods in August 2020 with buy 1 get 1 free, 2 for me and 4 for friends. I don’t think I could be that unlucky to have all 6 not working, but apparently I am. It would charge the phones for about 1% and then the battery would die in the power pod. Customer service when I finally managed to get hold of someone was of no help. I was unable to return them within the 30 days as I had to go overseas in September. Biggest piece of rubbish I have ever bought.

Purchased in August 2020.

Return SHOCK of 2 months!

I returned the power pods via USPS at a significant cost to get delivery tracking info. Called Power Pods and a very nice lady said it would be several weeks before I saw a refund. It is a third party purchase and the company "Shopify" I believe it was - does this by hand! One by One! I am to check by in 6 weeks. Suggest you do not purchase unless you know you want to keep.

Purchased in October 2020.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Terri, this is a review site for purchases from Australia.

Disappointment

I was very disappointed because they made no mention of using an adapter my phone is a Samsung7 not iOS I went back to view a few videos to see if thy used or mentioned an adapter I guess the jokes on me.

It is a horrible product

I bought two of these in September and neither of them work at all. Cannot tell if it is in the charging of the charger or the charging to the phone that is the problem.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Kathleen, I am sorry to hear the Power Pod did not work for you. If you purchased these from Global Shop Direct just give us a call on 1300-137-598 and we can arrange for a return or replacement

Major design flaw

I have to take my iPhone 7 out of the Otter case to charge it. Hard to believe this wasn't addressed on the drawing table. Lousy design in my opinion.

Purchased in November 2020 for $19.99.