Power Pod

Power Pod

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Bec.
Bec. Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

Doesn’t last as long as they advertise. Also just drops out from charging. For the price I don’t believe it was worth it. Size is the only positive thing i think.

Easy to dislodge

This is compact and very handy BUT it falls out very easily. Unless you hold it vertically with the powered in top of your phone, it comes out. So that being said, it works but is a little inconvenient. When I am expecting it to be charging, it is not connected to my phone. I think they need to improve the way it is connected.
UPDATE...my phone is in a case and that could be preventing it from being all the way in.

Purchased in December 2020.

KookaPerth, WA

Wrong plug

The problem I have is that I ordered one of these. It looked great and charged well. ?The only problem is I can't use it because The plug on my phone is not a "c" type. My plug on my phone has the same plug as the charging cable. They think I must be a technician, I don't know one from the other. Is there an adaptor? Please

Purchased in October 2020.

Than you very much

Ann Alexanderasked

Why does my power pod not work with my galaxy 10r
It will.not fit my port hole
I can I make it work

10e

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi, the Android version of the Power Pod will fit the Galaxy 10e. Do you have the Android or Apple version?

Android

Luseane L.
Luseane L.asked

Can I buy powerpod charger Samsung 8 online

Old_Grumpy

Yes. But why not look for it at the Post Office, for $25 – a lot less than they want on line.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

HI Luseane, the Power Pod Android works with the Samsung Galaxy S8.

Lance T
Lance Tasked

What is the rating in mah

Old_Grumpy

I've recycled the packaging already, but on the poor mute carcase of the little blighter I read: 800mAh/2.96 Wh.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives