Power Pod

Power Pod

See the Best Power Banks & Portable Chargers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Battery Life

Fvl57
Fvl57

Lightweight

Weighing only 10gm you won’t find lighter. Exactly 30% charge for iPhone iPad, an hour to fully charge.
Long trek I’ll be taking 2 of these with me, great for handbag, small cable. I also leave it beside bed to charge iPad when reading.

Purchased in August 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

Ronniem40
Ronniem40Perth, WA

A very useful device, indeed!

Though somewhat bulky - could have been slimmer - coupled with house and car keys, it is good. It certainly is not one bit heavy. I have not been 'timing' the charging rates, but there is nothing to complain about its usefulness.
However, I have not understood why when I had asked for an iphone/apple device, the connecting cable supplied is for android devices.

Purchased in August 2021.

Ian Jackson
Ian JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very convenient, small enough to put anywhere and will save you having a flat battery

It is light weight, small and very portable. It takes no time to recharge when plugged in. I have only used it once so far but i am impressed. I even bought one for the rest of my family.

Old_GrumpySouthwest, VIC

Adequate but vulnerable

I paid $20 for mine at the PO. While carrying my phone in my pocket whilst charging it, the plug just snapped off at the base. It should be more robust.

Purchased in May 2021 for $20.00.

Maureen R
Maureen RMid North Coast, NSW

Great little charger!

Love this small charger which is easy and light enough to wear with my car keys on a lanyard around my neck! Quick to recharge and have instant charge on my phone.

Purchased in July 2021 for $50.00.

Dean J.
Dean J.Perth, WA

My power pod

This a great product for caravanning .I use it when away and its so handy being so compact I carry it in my pocket get one now u wont regret it

Purchased in June 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

Tash
TashTasmania

Ver Handy

This has come in handy on a few occasions when I have been low on battery and nowhere near to charge up my phone. Fits onto my keyring, that way I can't lose it.
Very Happy with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2021.

Battery Life

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Small, compact - Handy To Have

Light and easy to carry
Plugs directly into the phone - no chords
Practical - can put it on to a key chain
Haven't used it as yet - assume it charges for as long as is stated

Melanie B.
Melanie B.Launceston, TAS

Great handy little device we all have one and love it

Handy reliable portable charger whilst on the go
Tiny fits onto key ring to have with you at all times
Fast charging and reliable and small enough to fit into your pocket ive brought 4 and everyone loves it

Purchased in June 2021.

Find out how Power Pod compares to other Power Banks & Portable Chargers

A very good company and always on time with their goods.

To charge my phone completely,it take just on 1 hour which is great for me.My son also likes the one I gave him as he can charge his phone while driving from Ballarat to Melbourne.

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Event Supplies.

Size and price

Love that it’s small and compact,good value, great product. So handy when out and about. Have not to charge it as yet but have used it often. Simple to use

Sue B
Sue BGoldfields, WA

Very handy

So handy and compact for those times when your phone is low on charge. No heavy chargers in my handbag anymore. Peace of mind when traveling. Easy to lend to others caught with flat batteries and they are so appreciative.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ninelife Australia.

Oma
Oma

Practical but slow to recharge

Small and easy to carry. I bought 2. My phone, as well as my husband's phone won't charge to more than 89%, but this is enough to see us through to being able to use other devices for top up recharge.
To recharge the Power Pod takes several hours. This evening I started recharging it at 18:30 hours and it is now 12:49am the next morning and the red light is still indicating that it is recharging. When I go to sleep shortly, I will have to disconnect it as I don't think it is safe for items like phones and power banks and laptops etc to be left on charge whilst I am unable (being asleep) to attend to it.
I do like it for its ability to get me out of situations where I have to use my phone for photos in my working environment.

Ray Dunstan
Ray DunstanPerth, WA

Brilliant little charger have had to use it 4 times when my phone ran out of power. Conveniently at hand on my key ring

It’s vey light and small and the power pad is able to hold the power charge for a very long time which is amazingly being such a small power pad

Purchased in November 2020 for $4.99.

Julie
Julie

Power pod, handy size

Power pod charges quickly (25 mins) and is great as a back up which can be easily carried around on car keys, in the pocket or, handbag. I keep mine on my key ring so I always have it when out and about. My only problem is it doesn’t always dray plugged in. It falls out of the phn from time to time. Leaving it charging in a flat surface is preferable to carrying it in a bag while it’s working

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $50.00.