Power Pressure Cooker XL

Power Pressure Cooker XL

All seasons cooker.

This 10 way multi cooker is a good cooking implement, one pot does so many things, more room in your cupboards for this replaces so many gadgets, the down side is the handles they appear very cheap for the underside is not smooth like the top ,so if your cooking something that has a bit of weight can hurt your fingers. However like mentioned before replaces so many other implements. I had a cheaper version before that was great fir the price, I needed to replace it. So I would not hesitate this purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Changed my life! Love it!

This is amazing! Cooks food so perfectly you can even cook frozen meats that will just fall apart in only an hour!!! Truly an amazing product!!! you can make mac and cheese or alfredo by just dumping in hard noodles and sauce , make soup and stews in 30 minutes!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Such a convenience

I have used this cooker at least once a week since I have bought it. It makes cooking meals so convenient and delicious. All I have to do is put my ingredients, select my setting and when I arrive home in the evening I have a great meal to feed my family. I have cooked everything from ribs, stews/soup to pasta dishes. Meats are always tender and juicy, pasta is always cooked perfect. It truly is little to no work making a great home cooked dinner. I have recommended this to everyone I know that has a busy schedule and a family to feed each night. No more worries about coming home late and feeding your family carry out food and the best part is it is not only easy it takes no time to learn and a wonderful cookbook is included to get you started. I can not imagine not having it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best investment in my kitchen..

Found this cooler to live up to its means. It cooks fast or slow and keeps food warm till your ready to dine. Easy to use, easy to store, mine does not leave kitchen bench. Power consumption was surprising, even on full blast, it ran considerably low cost. I highly recommend..

Date PurchasedMar 2016

I love this item

I love this pressure cooker. I can make wings in 10 min. I can make soup and other things fast. As a mom who has lots of running around to do. I would recommend this to anyone who love to have quick and easy recipes. I love it! Do buy any other like Thai j

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great Surprise

Bought it, love it. However, the demo or infomercial doesn't show the whole picture. Some things require you stop the cooking and add other ingredients. It isn't just plop in and cook. You have prep time. Still, the cooking time is great. I have cooked chicken, ribs, both pork, beef and lamb, and vegetables, etc. The only thing that didn't cook just right was spaghetti. Came out like a lump of creamed stringy coal (LOL). But outside of that I would tell any one who asks - buy the Pressure Cooker. In two hours I can cook four (4) or more foods with time to spare. Again, love the pot....