Verifiedpowersteamcleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award

100% · 3080%

www
www

Great work in a timely manner

Turned up on time were helpful and professional. The guys clear about what was possible and what was not. I was impressed with their work. I have and will continue to recommend them to others. Show reply
Braden G.
Braden G.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent work!!

These guys were able to fit me in after a no show from another mob. General clean, plus some problematic dog wee stains in an old, cream carpet other companies unsuccessfully ‘treated’. The difference is amazing. Even after it’s all dried, you can hardly tell the stains were there. Not the cheapest, but definitely the most effective cleaners I’ve used! Show reply
Scott
Scott

Fantastic Result - Got stains use Power Steam Cleaning

Vacating rental unit which had very old, worn and stained carpet. In particular there was staining in the main lounge area including spilled hair dye. Luan was transparent from the first call, explained he would do the best he could but hair dyes can be very difficult stains to remove (& it was on cream carpet).

Fantastic result, stains removed & carpet looked better then when we moved in. Luan also showed a deep knowledge of his trade, explaining what he would need to do, taking into account the age and condition of the carpet and how he would need to treat it.

Slightly higher in his quote then some others but worth every cent by his workmanship alone. Was on time, knowledgeable and efficient. Would recommend him in a heartbeat. Show reply

Noleen
Noleen

Couldn't believe the improvement

The Power Steam Cleaning team did an exceptional job. I couldn't believe how clean our carpets came up. We had to have them redone from a previous company as they were still very dirty and they left a disgusting odor. After the Power Steam clean the carpets came up spotless and the deodorizer they used left the home smelling so fresh and clean. We were able to get full bond return. I highly recommend this company. Thank you. Show reply
Brandon Ly
Brandon LySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Job

Amazing service and great staff. Staff did a terrific job of removing a stain as well as leaving all rooms spotless and clean. I highly recommend this service they were more then helpfull. Show reply
Olivia
Olivia

Highly recommend

Excellent service from Luan today! He was punctual, professional and friendly. Most importantly my carpet, rugs and leather lounge all look fantastic. Luan managed to remove a large stain that I thought was there for good. I will definitely use Power Steam Cleaning again. Show reply
Tamara
Tamara2 posts

Amazing Carpet cleaning

Fantastic Job! Very professional and great care taken. Luan was extremely helpful and explained everything. He even used guards to protect my walls. Carpets look wonderful and smell fresh.
I would thoroughly recommend Power steam cleaning.
Not the cheapest out there but couldnt be more satisfied. Show reply
Waikura H.
Waikura H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Great job very professional. Explained the job to me and the results were amazing. Luan handled everything with ease. The indeapth explanation of the job before and after can't beat it. Show reply
Lesa
Lesa

Highly recommended

Texted to advise when he was 30 min away, turned up on time. Took care not to damage anything in my house and attention to detail in cleaning my lounges was fantastic. Thanks so much! You were recommended to me be a colleague and I will recommend you now to others! Very happy with the results and a great price! Show reply

Great carpet cleaner

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our carpet in all four bedrooms. The operator, Luan, was excellent to deal with, on time, very careful with his work, and explained really well what he was doing. The carpet was flattened in the heavily tracked areas and it came up really well.

I’ll use them again.

Grange Show reply

Maureen
Maureen

Excellent results

We were very pleased with the cleaning of our carpets. Our carpets are a very light colour and now look as new. Luan was a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything he had done and how to deal with any further problems.
I would highly recommend Power Steam Cleaning, Show reply
Chris Davidson
Chris DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Really impressed

Power Steam Cleaning cleaned our lounge suite and the carpet in two rooms. They did an excellent job. The operator, Luan, was on time, set a really high standard in his work, and did all he could to give us the result we wanted. Power Steam Cleaning wasn't offering the lowest prices on the internet - but they proved to be great value for money, and that's what counts in something as varied as a cleaning service. We're confident we'll use them again.
Chris
Holland Park West
' Show reply
Narelle
NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaning and Friendly Prompt Operator

Large lounge & rug cleaned up beautifully - the before & after photos were amazing. Highly recommend this operator, Luan was very helpful, professional, on time and mindful of pet in the house. Show reply
Vanessa
Vanessa

Highly Recommend

Power Steam Cleaning were prompt to arranging an appointment and quote. Luan was very professional, a wealth of knowledge, provided an excellent service and was able to add extra cleaning services on the spot at a reasonable price. We will be using them again. Show reply
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Stain removal

The operator,Luan, did the cleaning he was very helpful and friendly. Removed stains that I though would never come out of the carpet and a chair. Great Job well done. No hesitation in highly recommending this company Show reply
Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Impressive All Round! On time, on budget and all with a smile

We were impressed by the:
- Professionalism
- Thoroughness
- Simplicity
- Friendliness
- 5 star service
- On time
- On budget
- Communication
We are first time users & will be using Luan again for sure. This is how a business should be run. If you remember the ‘old days’ and you got what you paid for, then these guys sure know how to do it properly.
Highly recommended! Show reply

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user's of Power Steam Cleaning, certainaly use again

This is the first time we used Power Steam Clean to clean our carpets and leather lounges.
Right form the first contact via phone to obtain a quote through to the cleaning on the day by Luan, they were professional, informative, and friendly and listened to my needs and explained the process.
We shall be using them again. Show reply
Nic S.
Nic S.

Amazing job done

This is the second time I have used this service and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Luan is such a friendly and outgoing person who always takes care and pride in the work that he does. My carpets endure a lot from children and our naughty cats and both times Luan gets all the dirt and cat urine out of our carpets. I will always come back to this carpet cleaning company.
Nicole Show reply
Jeanette from Kuraby
Jeanette from Kuraby3 posts

Great service definitely recommend this company

Extremely good service. I was kept informed of time of arrival, Luan was very professional and happy to help. My furniture came up so clean, I was so pleased and very impressed with the outcome and will definitely book again. Keep up the good work and thanks for doing such a great job. Kind Regards Jeanette Show reply
Klennon
KlennonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet looks fresh and clean

So happy with this service and the friendly gentleman that cleaned my carpet today. He was so helpful and genuine. Looks clean and smells great. Would highly recommend this company and would book again. Show reply
Tamara A
Tamara ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work done!

Fantastic job done at my place! So profesional! I will highly recommended for any future jobs and definitely will call your como again in the near futre! Thanks Tamara Anastasas Show reply
Kazba
KazbaBrisbane

Excellent professional service

Our unit in Brisbane sustained a flood from upstairs, this company accommodated our timeframes, worked with other professionals and carried out an excellent job. They would be my go to from now on. I live in Cairns and the distance with on the job contact was not an issue. Thanks guys

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Care, information and completeness

Luan was very informative explaining process and took great care not to damage walls or corners. End result was fantastic - would definately use again.

Ryan Valks
Ryan Valks4 posts

Great outcome. A service well done

Luan did a fantastic job to clean three rooms after a tenant had vacated the property. I was in doubt whether the carpet cleaning would improve the condition of the carpet as the previous tenant had allegedly had the carpets professionally cleaned on vacating the property.

I’m glad I did this as the condition of the carpets have drastically improved.

Also, Luan is is a really friendly bloke and a great ambassador for the business.

Thanks guys. I’ll definitely be in contact should I need the carpets done again.

Ryan.

Cama
Cama

Excellent service and quick response

The response to my request for getting my carpets cleaned was quick . They came on time and were very friendly and did a great job with my carpets, it took out stains I had had fir some years. Great efficient and good service!

Nic
Nic

11 out of 10!

These guys go above an beyond. After being left in the lertch by another company, these guys came through and fit me in last minute! And did a fantastic job too! Would recommend to anyone

Theresa V
Theresa V

Could not be happier!

I had a particularly hard job for Luan - a cream couch that had been neglected, dusty and dirty - I wasn't holding out much hope. Laun was extremely professional. He explained upfront what he thought he could achieve and why, his knowledge and expertise about fabrics and stains was outstanding. The end result was more than I could have hoped for - he breathed new life into the furniture with his meticulous work, it looked fabulous when he had finished with it. His pricing was extremely reasonable for the time and effort he put into the job. I can't recommend Laun highly enough!

Vicki F
Vicki F

Carpets looking good and smelling wonderful!

Operator arrived on time; no disruption with equipment despite awkward access; a great job and much care taken with carpets and fragile upholstery on old recliner; completely satisfied, money well spent. Thank you Power Steam Cleaning.

Joe
JoeBrisbane2 posts

Above and beyond service

Thank you Peter for arranging Luan to come and clean my recliner. Luan was courteous, professional and did a wonderful job. The recliner looks as good as new, and he gave me wonderful tips on how to clean the removable armrest covers.

I will use Power Steam Cleaning again.

Jo

Diane
Diane

Absolutely the best!

Great and friendly service. My carpet has never looked cleaner. Smells great too! I have recommended them to my friends and family as well. Definitely the best around.

Janet
Janet

Very professional. Great service

The staff was very professional and listened to our requirements in patient and addressed them accordingly. I am very pleased with the look of my carpet and rugs after cleaning.

unsure
unsure2 posts

Good old fashioned service

It is very hard these days to find a Company that truly value good old fashioned service. From the moment I first made contact to paying the bill I was pleasantly surprised. Had to organise to have carpet plus upholstery cleaning done for my elderly parents. Booking was a breeze and I received a test message 30mins before arrival as promised. Luan who turned up to do the job could not have been more obliging. He was friendly and polite and very mindful of my parents age even taking the time to say good bye to them remembering that he had to speak loudly. The job that was done was of a high standard and I would not hesitate to recommend or use this service again.

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Great service and very helpful

Power Steam Cleaning have just left my house, my carpet looks great and he was very helpful. I will be using this company again.

Keith E
Keith EBrisbane

Don't go past Power Steam Cleaning

As a first time user of Power Steam Cleaning, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Luan was a breath of fresh air - timely, efficient, personable and certainly knows his business. I knew what he was doing every step of the way and he got on and did what he said he would do with no fuss. Delighted with the results - our carpets look and feel like new again. Highly recommended!

Grammie
GrammieBRISBANE

Great job

I'm glad I chose Power Steam Cleaning - Luan was very professional and helpful. He explained what he would do, got straight on with the clean and did a great job, my carpets and rug were left clean and fresh. Very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend.

C Derome
C DeromeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Highly Recommend Power Steam Cleaning

This is the first time we've used Power Steam Cleaning after initially using a shonky company to clean our carpets. Luan was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. We are so happy with the results and will be using Power Steam Cleaning only in the future. Thank you for looking after our carpets.

R Hamilton
R Hamilton

Very punctual

Highly recommend power steam cleaning Luan didn't muck around , he got in and checked out what I asked to be done and did a fantastic job very happy with the end result and will use them again .

JCM
JCM

Great Customer Service

First time I have used Power Steam Cleaning and the Carpets, stairs and rug were left clean and fresh. Luan's friendly and helpful customer service was outstanding.

Gordon
Gordon

Great job - thank you!

First time I have used Power Steam, and they really exceeded my expectations. My special thanks to Luan who worked very hard and did a thorough job for us, especially in our dog problem area which was not in good shape. Excellent customer service is pretty rare these days, but Luan restored my faith in the service industry.

Overall I thought it was good value for money - I would use Power Steam again without hesitation.

NeleS
NeleSBrisbane

Fantastic service

Peter was great, so thorough and friendly. They were able to fit my job in at short notice and were flexible with the timing when I needed to change. Excellent job as well, really happy with the result. I would highly recommend the team at Power Steam Cleaning. Thank you!