Power Steam Cleaning

Power Steam Cleaning (page 2 of 14)

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Stain removal

The operator,Luan, did the cleaning he was very helpful and friendly. Removed stains that I though would never come out of the carpet and a chair. Great Job well done. No hesitation in highly recommending this company

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your Annerley carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Some stains can be challenging but we always do our best to get the your carpets looking and smelling fresh.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive All Round! On time, on budget and all with a smile.

We were impressed by the:
- Professionalism
- Thoroughness
- Simplicity
- Friendliness
- 5 star service
- On time
- On budget
- Communication
We are first time users & will be using Luan again for sure. This is how a business should be run. If you remember the ‘old days’ and you got what you paid for, then these guys sure know how to do it properly.
Highly recommended!

Hi Neil,
Thank you for your Upper Mt Gravatt carpet cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your carpet cleaning Brisbane job.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user's of Power Steam Cleaning, certainaly use again.

This is the first time we used Power Steam Clean to clean our carpets and leather lounges.
Right form the first contact via phone to obtain a quote through to the cleaning on the day by Luan, they were professional, informative, and friendly and listened to my needs and explained the process.
We shall be using them again.

Hi David,
Thank you for your Camp Hill carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to help our customers.

Amazing job done

This is the second time I have used this service and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Luan is such a friendly and outgoing person who always takes care and pride in the work that he does. My carpets endure a lot from children and our naughty cats and both times Luan gets all the dirt and cat urine out of our carpets. I will always come back to this carpet cleaning company.
Nicole

Hi Nic,
Thank you for your Herston Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand the urine issues associated odours that come with that from our lovely pets. It is great to be able to help in those sometimes unpleasant situations.

Great service definitely recommend this company

Extremely good service. I was kept informed of time of arrival, Luan was very professional and happy to help. My furniture came up so clean, I was so pleased and very impressed with the outcome and will definitely book again. Keep up the good work and thanks for doing such a great job. Kind Regards Jeanette

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for your Kuraby carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help you with your upholstery and rug cleaning and great to see that you were very pleased with the outcome.

Klennon

KlennonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet looks fresh and clean

So happy with this service and the friendly gentleman that cleaned my carpet today. He was so helpful and genuine. Looks clean and smells great. Would highly recommend this company and would book again.

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure assure to be able to help you.

Tamara A

Tamara ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work done!

Fantastic job done at my place! So profesional! I will highly recommended for any future jobs and definitely will call your como again in the near futre! Thanks Tamara Anastasas

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We love seeing more and more happy customers.

Kazba

KazbaBrisbane

Excellent professional service

Our unit in Brisbane sustained a flood from upstairs, this company accommodated our timeframes, worked with other professionals and carried out an excellent job. They would be my go to from now on. I live in Cairns and the distance with on the job contact was not an issue. Thanks guys

Care, information and completeness

Luan was very informative explaining process and took great care not to damage walls or corners. End result was fantastic - would definately use again.

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your Carindale carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always take the time to explain to our process and answer any questions our customers may have. It was a pleasure to assist you with your carpet cleaning.

Ryan Valks

Ryan Valks

Great outcome. A service well done

Luan did a fantastic job to clean three rooms after a tenant had vacated the property. I was in doubt whether the carpet cleaning would improve the condition of the carpet as the previous tenant had allegedly had the carpets professionally cleaned on vacating the property.
I’m glad I did this as the condition of the carpets have drastically improved.
Also, Luan is is a really friendly bloke and a great ambassador for the business.
Thanks guys. I’ll definitely be in contact should I need the carpets done again.
Ryan.

Hi Ryan
Thank you for your Holland Park Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best to get your carpets looking the best they can. We appreciate your feedback and support.

Excellent service and quick response

The response to my request for getting my carpets cleaned was quick . They came on time and were very friendly and did a great job with my carpets, it took out stains I had had fir some years. Great efficient and good service!

Hi Cama,
Thank you for your Salisbury Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you and get your carpets looking nice and new again.

11 out of 10!

These guys go above an beyond. After being left in the lertch by another company, these guys came through and fit me in last minute! And did a fantastic job too! Would recommend to anyone

Hi Nic,
Thank you for your Greenslopes carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was pleasure to be able to assist you with your carpet cleaning. It is unfortunate when a company lets you down. We will always do our best to fit you in.

Could not be happier!

I had a particularly hard job for Luan - a cream couch that had been neglected, dusty and dirty - I wasn't holding out much hope. Laun was extremely professional. He explained upfront what he thought he could achieve and why, his knowledge and expertise about fabrics and stains was outstanding. The end result was more than I could have hoped for - he breathed new life into the furniture with his meticulous work, it looked fabulous when he had finished with it. His pricing was extremely reasonable for the time and effort he put into the job. I can't recommend Laun highly enough!

Hi Theresa,
Thank you for your Graceville carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to restore the cream couch, getting it back to it's glory days.

Carpets looking good and smelling wonderful!

Operator arrived on time; no disruption with equipment despite awkward access; a great job and much care taken with carpets and fragile upholstery on old recliner; completely satisfied, money well spent. Thank you Power Steam Cleaning.

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for your Bardon Carpet Cleaning Brisbane and upholstery cleaning review. We are glad are could help you with your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. It is always good to see more and more satisfied customers.

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Above and beyond service

Thank you Peter for arranging Luan to come and clean my recliner. Luan was courteous, professional and did a wonderful job. The recliner looks as good as new, and he gave me wonderful tips on how to clean the removable armrest covers.
I will use Power Steam Cleaning again.
Jo

Hi Jo,
Thank you for your Middle Park upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to get such a nice recliner looking the way it should.

Absolutely the best!

Great and friendly service. My carpet has never looked cleaner. Smells great too! I have recommended them to my friends and family as well. Definitely the best around.

Hi Diane,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see more and more happy customers.

Very professional. Great service

The staff was very professional and listened to our requirements in patient and addressed them accordingly. I am very pleased with the look of my carpet and rugs after cleaning.

Hi Janet,
Thank you for your Annerley carpet cleaning Brisbane and Rug cleaning review. We value our customers and always take the time to listen to our customers and what they would like to achieve.

unsure

unsure

Good old fashioned service

It is very hard these days to find a Company that truly value good old fashioned service. From the moment I first made contact to paying the bill I was pleasantly surprised. Had to organise to have carpet plus upholstery cleaning done for my elderly parents. Booking was a breeze and I received a test message 30mins before arrival as promised. Luan who turned up to do the job could not have been more obliging. He was friendly and polite and very mindful of my parents age even taking the time to say good bye to them remembering that he had to speak loudly. The job that was done was of a high standard and I would not hesitate to recommend or use this service again.

Hi,
Thank you for your Sherwood Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help your elderly parents get their carpet and upholstery nice and clean so they can enjoy.

Rhonda

Rhonda

Great service and very helpful

Power Steam Cleaning have just left my house, my carpet looks great and he was very helpful. I will be using this company again.

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you for your Springwood carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We will always do the best we can with the situation at hand.

Keith E

Keith EBrisbane

Don't go past Power Steam Cleaning

As a first time user of Power Steam Cleaning, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Luan was a breath of fresh air - timely, efficient, personable and certainly knows his business. I knew what he was doing every step of the way and he got on and did what he said he would do with no fuss. Delighted with the results - our carpets look and feel like new again. Highly recommended!

Hi Keith,
Thank you for your Burpengary Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It is always good to see our customers smiling after our carpet cleaning Brisbane service.