Power Steam Cleaning

Power Steam Cleaning (page 4 of 14)

Michelle

MichelleDoolandella

Outstanding Service I have ever received

Rhiannon

RhiannonBrisbane

Incredible customer service and the highest quality cleaning!

Power Steam Cleaning competed a job at my home which included the cleaning of carpets in two bedrooms, a small hallway and an Armadillo & Co. rug in my dining room. They were absolutely fantastic from booking the job, answering all the questions I had about products, assisting me to estimate the room sizes and being so flexible with the day and time (I work full time). On the day, the gentleman messaged me to let me know he was on his way, he was on time, extremely kind and did a sensational job. I would not hesitate to use them again, and would strongly recommend this company to all. Thank you!

Power Steam C.Power Steam Cleaning

Hi Rhiannon, Thank you for your Annerley Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We understand our customers have busy schedules so do our best to help.

Terrie H

Terrie H

Amazing Carpet Cleaners!

This company is amazing! They steam cleaned the carpets, couch and rugs in my home and the results are beyond belief. The couch has not been steam cleaned in over 6 years and Luan, has made it look, feel and smell like new again. The couch has survived dogs, kids, BBQ's and parties and was covered in stains. After being cleaned it looks like new. The carpets and rugs all had stains and marks on them and they are now all gone. I am so happy with the job Luan did and the customer service was fantastic. Very efficient and professional and they definitely went above and beyond and I highly recommend them.

Amazing professional service

Had stain removed from sofa and pet urine stains as well as rugs steamed cleaned. Amazing professional service with honest advice. Highly recommend Peter and Luan.

Hi Joan,
Thank you for your Coorparoo upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. Yes those pet urine stains can be a nightmare. We always do our best with the situation at hand. Glad we could help.

White Leather couch

Luan cleaned our white leather couch after 5 yrs and i was so impreaaed to the difference it made. Would definitely recommend uaing this company and will definitely use them again.

Hi Amie,
Thank you for your Springfield Lakes leather cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to get your leather couch looking nice and clean again.

Very happy

Thanks to Luan, great job today, great customer focus and I'm very happy with the result, our carpets came up really well. Fast and very efficient and professional.

Hi Shane,
Thank you for your Alderley carpet cleaning Brisbane and Rug cleaning Brisbane review. We always do everything we can to get the best result for you.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Outstanding Service

Wow...still getting outstanding friendly service. Have used Power Steam three times now and never been disappointed....extremely professional, effective and efficient.....highly recommended!

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your Drewvale carpet cleaning Brisbane review. Each time it has been a pleasure to be able to assist you.

Barbara

BarbaraBrisbane

Thank you Power Steam Cleaning!

Thank you for providing such a prompt, courteous and excellent service. It is so pleasing to see how much pride this company takes in its work and its company's reputation. I recommend Power Steam Cleaning to all who want a job well done!

Power Steam C.Power Steam Cleaning

Hi Barbara, Thank you for your Chandler Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. It was great working with you and helping you with your carpet cleaning.

Fabulous Service

So very impressed with Luan from Power Steam Cleaning and the wonderful service he provided. Prompt, professional, friendly service with great advice. Will be recommending this business to all my friends. My carpets and lounges look like new! Totally impressed all round.

Power Steam C.Power Steam Cleaning

Hi Leanne Thank you for your Upper Kedron Carpet Cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback and support. It was a pleasure to be able to help you get your carpets looking and smelling fresh again.

cleaned rugs

How every owner operator of a business should present. Courteous , professional , friendly& knows his stuff! Have recommended him to all my friends and family already and the day is not done!!! Hats off to you Luan for a job well done! Thanks for turning up on time as well!!

Hi Missy,
Thank you for your rug cleaning Brisbane review. It's great to see more and more happy customers.

Mel

Mel

Better than 5 Stars

Hi Mel,
Thank you for carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to be able to help you. We appreciate your feedback and kind words, it gives us the motivation to continue helping more and more customers.

Maree

MareeBrisbane

Excellent Honest Service

Highly recommend this Company. Luan takes great pride in his job and was very professional. He managed to make our old sofa look fresh again and offered great advice. Thank you Luan and Peter!

Hi Maree,
Thank you for your Upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. We appreciate your feedback.

Amazingly clean

Such a difference can't believe how clean it has come up and there was so many stains on the carpet and it looks new would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Sheree,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It's great to be able to make a difference for you.

Only company to actually get carpet clean

I've used 4 different carpet cleaning companies and although the others were slightly cheaper, none of them got the carpet clean. It would look clean then the carpet would dry and the dirty marks were still there. I used Power Steam Clean in 2015 and was blown away. I will never use any other company. They are amazing

Hi Erica,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was a pleasure to help you and see you as a returning customer.

Bron

BronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - would highly recomemd

Prompt, professional and friendly service. Our rugs and chairs look fantastic. Luan was helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Hi Bron,
Thank you for your rug and upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It's great to see more and more happy customers.

Laurence

Laurence

Problem free and excellent

Had a badly stained couch and rug and they got them both clean. Fast, on time, at quoted price and no hard sell of add on products. Highly recommended!!

Hi Laurence,
Thank you for your upholstery cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help you get that couch clean again.

Excellent on all counts

We were very happy with everything. Luan was just great and did a fantastic job in cleaning our carpets and removing some stubborn stains.
we will definitely be using Power Steam again. Thank you Luan, you were a pleasure to work with - very professional.

Hi R,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It was great to be able to help get your carpets nice and clean.

A very happy customer

Luan has been to steam clean my sofa on two occasions. Each time he has been prompt, courteous, explained clearly what he was going to do and was keen to ensure I was happy with the service. I would highly recommend Luan and Power Steam Cleaning.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a upholstery cleaning Brisbane review and for your continued business.

Nadia

Nadia

Exceptional

I had my carpets cleaned today. I have to say the service was excellent and the carpets look great, effort was made in ensuring expectations were met. I would highly recommend their service

Hi Nadia,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. It is great to see another happy customer.

Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Excellent service, extras and price

I thought they were a little more expensive (not much though) but I'd say ended up costing the same as a "cheaper" company in the end. Gave us the hallway and walk-in for free. All that aside; the job itself was perfect. Great attention to detail,even getting a tooth brush out when doing the stain removal, and explaining all to my inquisitive husband. Thank you. We won't go anywhere else now that we've found this company.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your carpet cleaning Brisbane review. We always do our best for our customers and whilst we may not be the cheapest, our focus is on the quality and ensuring the job is done right so our customers are happy.