Powerider Aries

Powerider Aries

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EricL

EricLBentleigh East, Vic, 3165

A great example of an eBike - with good after sales service

After 9 months of use I am still very impressed with my Powerider Airies. It looks good, is very comfortable to ride, quiet, and rolls along easily. The range of gears available is more then adequate. The mid-drive motor is an advantage in that it can make use of the bike's gears to provide additional assistance up a steep hill with higher speeds being available along the flat sections. The step-through design is a boon for older riders like me. The larger battery has allowed me to complete 80 klm rides with power to spare. Jimmy's after sales support has been very good, with a few minor adjustments being carried out quickly with a smile.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great mid-drive, right price

Date PurchasedApr 2018

ChrisMelbourne

This is the best electric bike I've ever seen.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Davidg

Good quality mid-drive bike at a reasonable price

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Powerider
Jimmy Q.Powerider

Thanks David, your comment is very valuable for us! The mid drive is a bit different from the hub motor, after couple of ride, you will love it!

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bike, love it

Haven't had the bike long but love it so far. Easy to ride, powerful and the battery seems to last forever. The quality of the gears and all fittings seems to be very good. Can't fault at this stage. We were really looked after when we bought the bike, highly recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Review collected in partnership with Powerider

Has made cycling exciting.

Have many great cycling trails near home which go for miles, but getting older, I couldn't take advantage of these facilities, but now on a ebike I can ride all day, could even burn off Lance Armstrong, the bikes are quite, quick, no registration, look like any other normal bike and have fantastic range. Col.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Davidgasked

The lights on my bike, which is just over a year old, no longer work. I have checked the wiring, and determined that the controller is faulty. I can I get a replacement controller?

Phil

I suggest you get back to the importer, he is very helpful and I'm sure he will find a way to help you get the lights working. Phil

Chris

Yes...Give Justride a call. I'm sure he will be able to fix it.
He fixed a problem with mine. It was just a loose connection.

Davidg

He is indeed trying to be helpful, but refuses to accept that the controller could be faulty. He won’t even tell me where I can buy another controller.

Get an answer from our members and Powerider representatives