Powerider Targa

Powerider Targa

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A amazing bike I ever seen in Aus

I use it to do Uber eats delivery. Its battery is awesome which can be used like 9 hour long. Also the appearance and power. They are incredible and unbelievable. Strongly recommend this fancy bike.

Perfect

Absolutely love it.
One of the best ebike experiences i have ever had.
Top notch performance.
Easily takes me to 30 kmh mark and can go above 70 kms on full battery.

Purchased in May 2019.

Vivek

VivekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Powerider Targa the perfect Bike

I have had rode 300 kms on this Powerider Targa which is really awesome. The features for this bike is amazing and the tyres are the best to run on any surface with good speed on the Battery and excluding battery power. I have purchased this Bike from Jimmy who is a sales agent of this special powerider Bike, the day from which I got this bike I have the best time never experienced any kind of problems until now. Thanks very much to the Sales agent Jim for your best service as I appreciate for that.

Purchased in June 2019.

Rachit M

Rachit MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had a smoother ride!

I rode 25kms non-stop and honestly don't feel tired at all! No back pain or anything! The most comfortable bike ride I have ever had. Seems to be built out of quality materials and you can feel how sturdy it is! I am loving this! Perfect for city rides.

Purchased in March 2019.

euphratees

euphrateesNSW, 2068

Smooth ride electric bicycle, great for commuting

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Esmond

EsmondBrisbane

Great bike and good price for a central crank motor electric bike

Date PurchasedMay 2017

brian Davis

brian DavisMelbourne

A very good e-bike

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Review collected in partnership with Powerider