Powerland

Powerland (page 2 of 56)

4.9 from 1,104 reviews

Great

The online website is easy to navigate with a good range of products at very competative prices. Had a phone call to tell me that the item had been dispatched and when to expect it to arrive. Overall a good buying experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'm pleased to have purchased at powerland.

I spoke to the staff prior to purchase. Very helpful.
I have my purchases safely tucked away I have quite a bit of work prior to unpacking.
Shipment was expedient.
One pleased customer

Happy customer

The lady I spoke to on the phone was friendly and professional with a good knowledge of the product's she was selling, my gas hot water system arrived in Tasmania within the time scale I was given. THANKS

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and fast delivery

As a first time user of Powerland I was very impressed by their service. I initially rang up to request price match with was promptly given via a coupon code to get the discount. The goods arrived a few days later.

Great price and Service.

Very easy to buy online. Excellent communication and tracking throughout. Courier even rang to double check arrangements and was very helpful as well.
Very happy with the process, will recommend to family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The items have arrived as promised awaiting installation! We will update the feedback when the unit is up and running!

Very very easy to navigate the WEB site and the purchase delivery process went like clockwork!!
The quality of the unit will be known once it's up and running!
Very fast delivery!
Thank you!

tv purchase

I am very satisfied with all your services , it has been a pleasure to deal with Powerland and will look to purchase from you with any further requirements
regards Bob

Great Service

Stumbled across this website quite by accident looking for reviews of a product. The ease of navigating the website made selecting purchase simple. Once paid for notification was immediate and follow up emails with tracking advised. Goods arrived as indicated. Great prices and reasonable freight costs.

Always prompt from Fishpond

I recently purchased the CSIRO Protein Plus book. As always it arrived promptly and for a good price.
I have ordered many books from Fishpond over the years and have always found them to be a good place to order books from. I do refer to Booko for price comparison however Fishpond often come up best.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love love love the big sink

Very happy with the purchase. Love my new sink. Looks really big and nice. I am yet to get it fixed and hope its not too big for my small kitchen

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect. Good communication, and fast delivery.

Received a phone call to tell me it had left Sydney the day after I ordered it. (I ordered it after hours the day before). Arrived a day earlier than the stated latest delivery date. Tracking provided the package's movement to Victoria.

Great Purchase of 75" LG TV

I purchased a 75" TV from Powerland via E-mail. I got a good discount on my purchase. When the TV didn't arrive on time I asked Powerland for an update who informed me quickly that the the courier had damaged the TV . They dispatched another one without hesitation and now I have my great TV!
So I would recommend Powerland for any purchase you have in mind!

Outstanding!

A well presented and serviced online appliances store. One of the better ones I have used and backed up by quick service and delivery. The regular communications were also quite reassuring. We are also very happy with the product.

Lg a9 master

After using a corded vaccum I love the LG stick as it saves my back and time. The LG a9 master comes with all the accessories that are required to do carpet, hard floor and bedding. Fabulous product.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and fast delivery

Received a call to say it was being dispatched and it was here on time. Overall very happy with product. The store was easy to navigate. Would use this site again.

Great Company and Product

Very easy to find the product I was after. The price was an added bonus and once I placed the order the company communicated with me via email very step of the process for filling the order and delivery.
I highly recommend Powerland and would be very happy to deal with them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best online shopping experience I've had in a long time.

Prompt delivery, great personal contact support. These guys are really lovely to deal with and at prices which come in well below their competitors they will be my first go-to from hereon in.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This was perfect ,I will always depend on you

the whole experience was good. There was a problem that the TV which I chose was not available and they offer me a higher one with extra charges. They where good in reducing the price of the new one to be just the cost for the mistake and that was appreciated .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome experience. Delivered to your door at a cheaper price than you normal retailers.

Everything was so easy, from navigating the site, to selecting the correct product. All products were available, none of the usual, SOLD OUT. Product delivered in perfect condition, left were I requested.

Brilliant service!!!! ! 10 stars

Original delivery came super fast via TNT couriers but through no ones fault the goods were damaged. Powerland took it on board straight away and arranged replacement goods, no questions.