Powerland

Powerland (page 2 of 69)

4.9 from 1,379 reviews

4.9

1,379 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (373)
Phil Anderson

Phil AndersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent deal, with above and beyond service and delivery... Our first experience with Powerland and easily found the item we wanted on-line a few weeks ago... It was time for us to order, so ordered new oven on Sunday night.. Come Tuesday morning, we were advised that item on truck to be be delivered.. Turned up early arvo... Best service we have ever had for a heavy item, and better still, no delivery fee..

rhb

rhbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Online Store

I found this electrical online retailer when searching for a particular dishwasher. Very competitive pricing with delivery included, easily navigable website providing ample information, easy payment process with plenty of choices for payment and great communication once payment made. Items promptly dispatched and well packaged to avoid damage in transit. I will be back again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was a good online experience Shopping and Having the $100 off the price using ebay code was excellent!

Easy No problems to navegate the site. and also their ebay store.
Yhe only thing is TNT was dissapointing they made me loose 3 days pay! very unreliable and dishonest!
I am 100% satisfied with my new tv so far its a WOW for me!

Penny S.

Penny S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

The product range Is extensive and amazingly priced. Couldn’t be happier with the service and product. Delivery was a breeze and customer service was brilliant. There was a mixup with delivery, no ones fault, but after an email to Powerland the tv arrived the next day.

Excellent service

Excellent service, very quick delivery, the oven was in perfect condition. It was the best price I could find for the same item, cheaper by about $150.00. I will shop with them again for all my white goods as they need replacement.

Sig S.

Sig S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All round great service

Very good all around. The site is user friendly and easy to navigate, even for someone with limited technology skills.
I was able to ring and be put through to a human being and receive a clarification phone call.
Very good service indeed.

Steve M

Steve MBelconnen 2617, ACT

Rangehood Delivery

Great service from Powerland as always. Item delivered within 2 days but the TNT delivery guy never reads the delivery instructions and leaves item in the wrong place. Very annoying.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A good replacement for the old hood

It was easy to find what I needed to do the job as well as the older range hood. I'm sure this range hood will serve ma as well and as long as the older one did.

Beryl N.

Beryl N.North Western Region, NSW

Excellent seller and product arrived to regional NSW within a few days of purchase

Easy to navigate website and compare similar products
Excellent range of products from high end to the less expensive.
Main feature of Powerland is that it will ship to regional areas at a reasonable price whereas Appliances Online will not ship to our town. Goods are obtained within a couple of days of purchase,
Communication excellent.

Paola D.

Paola D.Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

The website was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Shipping was exceptionally quick. Range of products was excellent and quality products. Communication was great. Thank you for making my shopping experience easy.

Molly

MollySydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations!

Powerlines website was easy to navigate. The item was offered at a very competitive price. I was updated on the delivery process and the item was delivered in two days.

Lyn

Lyn

Amazing Service

Communication Brilliant! Product excellent, as was price! Service the best ever! delivery so Prompt!!!
Easy online to find what your after.
Communicated about delivery straight away.
I will certainly be buying from them again.
Thanks you Powerland

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy it’s just right

Easy eBay transaction, as I received what I was after, delivered to my door
Thank you for your good service the Sharp microwave is a terrific product as I have had the last one for twenty years

Chelle95

Chelle95Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Powerland and Delivery

Excellent customer service I made a mistake with my first order, this was fixed within 30 minutes (including refund) and was I was able to order the correct product. Delivery was easy and prompt. Would definitely use this company for future products needed.

robyn andrew

robyn andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerland and delivery

Very easy on-line to find products and a huge range from which to choose. This is not the first time I have bought from Powerland and I will certainly do it again. Prices are good and delivery earlier than expected. They even rang me to ask where I would like the goods left if I was not at home.

Barclay

BarclayHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful range of items prices are awesome

Wonderful range of items prices are awesome
Very knowledgeable company amazing when talking to saved $800 on the Kleenmaid Rangehood thank you so much for your expertise it looks amazing ,Recommend with great satisfaction

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great products at great prices

Thank you for great service and ease of purchase of new kitchen appliances. Prices couldn't be beaten and the quality of items was amazing. Delivery of items was faster than expected also.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

it is exactly want we wanted

Using the site was easy.
The product was what we wanted from the large range to select from.
The product was of a high quality and in good condition, delivery was quicker than i expected.

Interstate customer very happy

Ordered Saturday afternoon and delivered on Thursday midday and was informed about progress of delivery along the way and great price as well. Very happy and would be happy to use this company again cheers (happy client)

Great price and service.

The web store was easy to navigate, lots of choice with comprehensive descriptions. Purchased a new hot water heater for a great price, received confirmation and tracking emails and then the unit was delivered free in just over 48hrs!

Kumar

Kumarasked

how good is the warranty on Tv's

Powerland
Isaac D.Powerland

Hi Kumar,

This depends on the Brand - all models come with either, 12 months or longer Warranty (Some with 5 Years). When you have an issue we can lodge a service request direct with the brand (Such as Samsung, LG, TCL etc.), or you can call them yourself to lodge the request.

Regards,
Isaac

Cathy

Cathyasked

We live in HmRosanna, MELBOURNE 3084 - is there a delivery charge for purchase of a dishwasher?
[email removed]

Woodies
Woodies

My very very bulky and heavy aircon was sent "FREE EXPRESS" with great tracking with TNT. I did buy on eBay and got a further $100 off than if I bought on the website. However, I would have paid the price they were asking was $1200 off RRP from memory

Robert

Robertasked

I purchased a dual power RLM900 electric lawnmower a few years ago and my charger is broken also I need a new blade as i cannot purchase one anywhere. Would it be poosible to purchase both of these items?

Get an answer from our members and Powerland representatives