Powerland

Powerland (page 2 of 64)

4.9 from 1,276 reviews

1,167

Great Service! Quick delivery!

the website was easy to navigate and so was the checkout page. delivery times were only approximate but vague. but actual delivery was fast! product arrived perfectly, as descibed and intact.

Ian

IanMurray Region, NSW

As Good As It Gets.

Excellent product at a great price . Very well packed. Delivery time was just great. Extremely happy with my purchase . Would not hesitate to recommend this store. Would buy again at Powerland.

Matt S

Matt SCentral Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

Super service, great product, would buy again service was above what i thought and i will be using this company again, keep up to date along the way just super.

Brett

BrettGippsland, VIC

Fast delivery, excellent customer service

Ordered item on 1st Oct. Arrived 3rd Oct. Efficient processing meant I received my order fast and in perfect condition. Great price too. I will recommend Powerland to others and will be a return customer as well.

Punky100

Punky100Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I really like this mixer tap.

A nice mixer tap which is not oversized like a lot of them. The pull out feature and finish are just what I wanted. Haven't had it installed yet but think ot will look great in my mew kitchen.

Dennis M.

Dennis M.Southeast, SA

Amazingly fast delivery

Had a cheaper price on a Samsung 65 inch q80r Tv then anyone else i could find and delivery was very fast despite the fact I'm from SA. Would happily buy from them again.

jules

julesThe Mallee, VIC

good service

very happy with the service - easy that's the way I like. store navigation was easy and there was a great Varity of products to choose from - have not got the product hooked up yet

Penny Minkkinen

Penny Minkkinenflinders

This was great our order came quickly, we were notified prior to arrival of eta. The delivery person was fantastic.

Very easy to navigate the store, range was good, product is a well known brand we have had before so expect it to be good. The whole exercise of purchasing and delivery was an easy, seamless process.

Good service

Eas to nevigate site, good range of products. I was planning to visit shop to buy in person but online transaction went fine too.
Excellent price, free delivery, Good product, as per description.

dansie

dansieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

happy customer.

every thing went ok.ordered range hood on Thursday at my door Monday mid morning.have not installed it yet.price was great.easy to navigate site and range of product was quiet good.i ticked the wrong box when I ordered and when I rang up to fix it I got free delivery.that was nice because I did not ask for it.this was my 1st order and it will not be my last.it came from Sydney to Wolumla.

Peter

Peter

First Order

Everything good. The stove took quite a while to arrive but a delay in availability of the item was advised before it was ordered so no problem.
When it became available delivery was very speedy.

WedgeALEXANDRA, VIC

Excellent transaction

The price, communications & delivery were first class. I'm happy to do business again. It was easy to navigate the web site model numbers were quoted for all options and different makers were easy to compare.

Bonza Company

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Sydney, NSW

Very profession and well organised.

Delivered on time in good conditions and kept me informed of process from Cradle to Grave! Would recommend Powerland to friends and family. Was first purchase and very happy. Thanks.

Penny PS

Penny PSHunter Region, NSW

Very very happy

My purchase was made online, Powerland had a very competitive price, great delivery price, item arrived within 2 days of purchase when I live outside the metropolitan area. Thank you

Rebecca

RebeccaThe Mallee, VIC

Great service, price and time to get to meet awesome

Totally satisfied with this company
Great online service!!
Helpful on phone , quality products and great delivery service
Went out of their way to get to me asap
Highly recommended to all in Australia

Great products, Fast delivery,

From purchase to delivery I was always notified on the whereabouts of my products. I couldn’t believe how quick delivery was and was very pleased when my purchase arrived. Couldn’t recommend more!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bernhard

BernhardVictoria

Great experience

The store was easy to navigate and the range of products was more than adequate and the quality of the products and items was excellent.
I would be happy to recommend the firm.

Carol Kelly

Carol KellySydney, NSW

Range hood delivery

Prompt delivery here way before estimated time very happy !!I placed the order late yesterday afternoon, to my surprise it was delivered this afternoon.The due date was 1st of October,so that's way ahead of schedule ! I am impressed

Dennis

DennisNorthern Region, NSW

First order

The store was very good and helpful, a bit slow in packing though.
Very good driver needs a raise in pay, wheeled the heavy stove into the Kitchen great guy, its good to see people helping each other.

Joan

JoanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!

Online order delivery process have some hiccups with TNT for a couple of times. However when called Powerland, their staff tried their best to help out. Great customer service. Highly recommend.