Listing monitored by Powershop Australia

Cameron P.South East Queensland, QLD

Been with them for 3 years, still great value and no issues

ServicesElectricity

Powershop is GREAT

I have been with Powershop for over a year now and have only had excellent dealings with them if issues arise. In one instance, my old property was not removed from my account but after one phone call, the issue was rectified quickly and easily. I like that whatever I buy is offset and green-friendly and to me shows that it does not have to be enormously expensive to do so.

Powershop A.Powershop Australia

Appreciate the great review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions :) Cheers, Chloe

Als
AlsSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and platforms and I love the power packs

Powershop A.Powershop Australia

Hi Als, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're so happy to have you as a customer. Best, Peter

Mithril Mayhem
Mithril MayhemMelbourne

Reasonable prices and great ethics

Excellent in every way

I have been a customer of Powershop since 2016. They have never failed to provide prompt, professional, and kind service since then.
You may read reviews complaining about the complexity of the powerpack system. Honestly, buying powerpacks is just as easy as buying fuel for your car. You first refill your fuel tank, then drive. Same thing with powerpacks: you first buy power, then use it. It's not rocket science.
Definitely recommended.

jm
jmSydney, NSW

Can't live without it (no pun intended!)

I have been with powershop for almost a year now. I have not had to worry about making sure I pay my bill on time, its direct debited each month. When i switched over I received a smart meter, I will rave over this no end. The amount of data you can see online is great, see daily consumption from up to an hour before and loads of other great features. Not only that, I have found they are cheaper than other companys.

Rose Priddle
Rose PriddleSouthwest, VIC

One of the best power companies

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tommy
TommyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good.

Powershop A.Powershop Australia

Thanks for the review Tommy, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any Q's!

Zac H
Zac HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Great App

I have been with many companies and can say hand on heart speaking with Sandy to made me want to stay with them even more. I rang as a competitor was slightly cheaper and to see what options I had. I have decided to stay as Sandy made the time and effort to run me through the app and the features on the desktop online account to help me understand ways on savings and also how it all works. I now know to save on peak times and how my solar is contributing and how to enter my meter readings for a more accurate estimate. I wish something can be done though to make it a little more affordable for my gas bill as was high.

Great service desk

I had to arranged for a job with the distributor under tight timeframes, their service desk was very responsive. App is very easy to use and I like the control I have over which packages to purchase.

Aussie G.
Aussie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic...

Customer service is the best and the readings you can do yourself is great ...I love the power pack system to buy ahead ...
The app is marvellous showing you projections usage and the ability to buy ahead is also great no bill shock ..
Not the overall cheapest but close and far better to pay a little more and have the tools to control your electricity in your hands ....
I’ve just joined but it would be nice to have the app or a system to advise you of which power packs to buy based on your usage ...but Love it ....

Powershop A.Powershop Australia

Rewards proactive users, better for the planet

Find out how Powershop Australia compares to other Energy Providers

Never changing electricity provider again.

Most affordable Premium electricity provider out there. They've never claimed to be the cheapest but aren't far off. Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. The method of purchasing power is like having a pre-paid mobile service. It's not for everyone but I'm never going anywhere else. I've got my family on board including for solar and the app is brilliant.

They sell you renewable energy! Its amazing.

I love you Powershop! Everyday I think about how happy I am to be using 100% renewable energy and to be able to have that choice by being with you guys! Its the best and easiest thing Ive ever done for the environment is leaving Origin and joining you. And Ive only had great experiences with you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

svovas
svovasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple as every service provider should be

I am a very conscious consumer and staying on top of the prices and services. I’m truly surprised that powershop successful formula is yet to be adopted across the industry.

-Simple pricing (no weird “pay on time” discounts).
-pay as you go ( no huge quarterly bills)
- low prices