PRD Nationwide

PRD Nationwide

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PRD Carina, no email, no call back, no one pass message.

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or replies to emails, she has an assistant who says that she has passed on the information, but still no response, you try calling the owner, She is never there either, Really poor, And it doesn't help that you live over 1000km away.

Hello Keith, To enable us to investigate this further please could you email feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information that we can provide to our PRDnationwide Carina office. Thanks PRDnationwide Corporate Team

no email, no call back, no one pass message.

long story make a short for every body good.
We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails and within two years we only heard from her two times. We have been waiting over two weeks and still no hear anything from her. since I had return the keys back to office from that date I got no any update. I even sent an email just for kindly reminder blah blah blah, and still nothing from them. I'd called them today, and the answered was the manger is on annually leave !!
What you only have one manger or ? why she did not pass the message or duty to staff who can take over her job while she is not there. And the worst part is the office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. Serious bad service

Hi Ink, Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us an email on feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate team

HORRIBLE AGENTS

Mel McKinney is the worst agent I have ever have to deal with. A mistake she made and instead of acting like an adult and owning the mistake she is of course turning it around. I am in shock of how awful someone can be.

Hi Ivy, Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us an email on feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate team.

House Inspection

PRD Carina assume the email they send is received. Correct procedure would be a confirmation reply from the renter before entering property and stressing out the dog who had to be taken to vet not once but twice.

Hello Jill, To enable us to investigate this further please could you email feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information that we can provide to our PRDnationwide Carina office. Thanks PRDnationwide Corporate Team.

Worst service PRD WAGGA

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails. The office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. The so called manager just laughs at you when you want to logg a complaint....serious bad service

Hello there, To enable us to investigate this further please could you email feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information that we can provide to our PRDnationwide Wagga office. Thanks PRDnationwide Corporate Team.

PRD Nationwide Bexley North

I was renting an apartment for 12 months as per my lease agreement. I handed the keys into the office on a Saturday and asked for the keys to be returned to the property manager Nanza. He didn't bother to confirm he received the keys so on the Tuesday I called to confirm he received the keys and when I should expect the bond money to be returned to me. He told me he had to inspect the property and would advise me the outcome. I heard nothing. I called Friday 8th March and he told me he was in the area and would inspect that day. On that Friday he also confirmed I had overpaid rent and he would reimburse me. It took over 2 weeks for me to receive my bond money back after I contacted him again. On the 14th March I received an email saying the overpaid money should come through. Nothing. I have been emailing since and keep getting excuses, landlord needs to return the funds, waiting on new tenants to move in. On the 23rd April I was advised new tenants were secured and I will receive my refund ASAP. It is now 2 weeks later, no refund, no email. Nothing. This is just unprofessional and very poor service.

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your feedback. To enable us to investigate this further, could you please email us at feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information about your complaint. Regards PRDnationwide Corporate Team

PRD unorganized business

The PRD in the whitsundays is pretty shocking. Smoke alarms that still aren't sorted (been living here for over 14 months). Emails that were meant for owner end up in my email box. Applications to get people approved on the lease aren't getting sorted even after calling at least 4 times. Had to literally drive over and tell them how to find an email. The customer service is terrible while I confess my struggle with the lack of communication and constant changing of staff and properties managers, nobody takes responsibility and places it at someone else desk I get transferred to phonenumbers that have a voicemail who doesn't get monitored so I'll have to call again. My request for support and understanding simply literally got ignored.

My previous applicant to get on the lease heard from the staff it probably wouldn't get accepted so she searched for another property and when she did she of course got accepted. Now again I'm waiting for an application to be processed for over 6 weeks now. While it didn't took them long (3 days) to email me after I've put up a post up on fb for a housemate saying that the new housemate needs to follow proper papertrail before moving in.

Let's just say
Super frustrated!

Hi Desiree, Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us an email on feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate team

Property Management Incompetency at its finest

PRD took over the rent roll for a Ray White office that managed one of my properties and I only stayed with them for 3 months before moving on earlier this month.
Right from the beginning the change in customer service levels was apparent. Their communications are woeful and well below par for what you would expect as a landlord. For example the property manager failed to notify me of a rent arrears and it was up to me to spot a shortfall in a statement and then chase them. They failed to show up at a scheduled inspection and failed to notify me or the tenant about this. They missed bills that they were responsible for settling and were late at issuing statements….all of this in just 3 months!! Even to reach your so called property manager at PRD is a challenge. They never seem to be in the office when you call and you aren’t given their mobile numbers or direct numbers, so you are forever leaving messages with reception, who each time interrogates you about who you are and what your business is, to then seemingly fail to pass on your message anyway. Like lots of others here have already stated in their reviews, there seems to be a lack of urgency and accountability that just makes me think apathy at PRD is endemic. If this is how I feel as a landlord, can you imagine how they must treat tenants? I would honestly recommend that you avoid these guys like the plague!

Hi Peter, Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us an email on feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate team.I sure will. It was PRD South East (Carina Office) Funny thing is that I emailed the owner (Jaimee) directly last week saying that before I go writing online reviews, here is your opportunity to respond to my concerns. Of course, I am yet to see a response to that email. At least you can give them one thing, and that's being consistent in their inability to do their job...

QCAT told them straight.Worst service ever!

Bundaberg PRD are highly unprofessional and out right liers. So glad QCAT ruled in our favour. Never buy or rent from this company. They are unorganised and will not do anything to help either a renter or landlord. Avoid avoid. I wish i had read the reviews prior as at 1.4 stars for so many reviews it is clear of peoples experiences. Lets just hope they close down.

To enable us to investigate this further please could you email feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information that we can provide to our PRDnationwide Bundaberg office. Regards PRDnationwide Corporate Team

poor communication, ignorant and disorganised - shows no care

It's an ongoing experience with the team at Ramsgate to say the least in the nicest possible way. Reading through these reviews, it seems I am not the only one to be met with poor/non existent service.

From the moment we applied we should have listened to the signs and not proceeded to rent with them.
When signing for the property we were advised that there was no pets allowed and that water bills were payable (very different to the ad and the discussions had with the leasing agent!). Repairs/maintenance required that was raised and reported on the condition report has still not all been completed (we're entering our 3rd year here). Each inspection we discuss it, and only 2 repairs have since been resolved. We've even had to fix a faulty lock ourselves over Christmas (I have two kids, and can't wait around forever for someone to fix the lock on the door).

Contacting our property manager is also a challenge, doesn't pick up the phone (and does not call back) - we have to resort to email communication, which doesn't seem to be read (or it is read, but the comprehension isn't there). It would also help if they had some training on digital/online communication/etiquette. On the occasion that my call is answered, I get told to "send an email". Our most recent experience is that they recently replied to my email telling me to organise the repair myself which if they read the email, they would have seen that I had tried to do so however was refused by the company as we are renting and require a work order number - so my initial email was requesting for help to book the repair and get a work order number. The email pretty much told me to go away as the owners wanted nothing to do with it.

The only time we do get a call from them is when money is owed - and my gosh, these guys have no emotion, and are so cold - even when they are wrong, there is no apology! They have chased us for money twice - both incorrectly, and both no apologies and they were bullies and unprofessional about it - the lady that rang was quite rude and snappy. We also pay our rent 4 weeks in advance by choice and have paid rent late twice by oversight - and in these occasions they had demanded payment by the afternoon and if not, were told that we would be evicted the next week (by phone call!!!!! and once by text with a majority of the text in upper case - where is the humanity? Why the threat, the malice and act like a bully? Why not a phone call to check in and say hey, we noticed you're late with rent - is everything okay? This isn't normal from you, can we organise to get it paid, otherwise we will have to proceed with the process... or something?

I've so many more examples, but it's all very similar to the above and what others have written - poor communication, ignorant, bullies and just continues to show that they don't care. It's really disappointing to be met with such disservice each time - this agency (having dealt with several team members on more than one occasion) makes me feel like these guys just don't know how to communicate, problem solve, use logic and provide fair and reasonable customer experience- that or they just hate the job, hate dealing with people and just care about money.

Would definitely not be going near PRD for any future rentals or when we decide to buy. It's just horrible, causes us a lot of stress and anxiety. It scares me knowing that I will need these guys to give me a reference.... judging by the comments here, it seems we are screwed.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us an email on feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards PRDnationwide Corporate TeamHello, thank you I will send this over. You had also left a previous message that someone from the ramsgate team will be in touch with me... nobody has, although they did finally respond to my email.

Worst real estate property management I have ever dealt with

I have rented a property via PRD nationwide CARINA. I lived there for 4 years and from day 1 there were ongoing issues with the Property Manager.

In the first year we had a "handyman" around all the time doing work on the house - who we suspect was the owner or related to the owner. Unfortunately this resulted in damage & poor paint jobs and other issues as well as a bit of a privacy issue. Eventually had to ask the real estate to start providing us ample notice & limit the times that handman was over.

Year 2 we had ongoing issues with the house including house sinking into the floor & cracks on the wall and floor as a result. We had mould coming in from roof and under the house. Emailed property manager on multiple occasions and NEVER received a response. Occasionally we would get a notice to entry for a repairman but never once did they usually respond to my emails or questions. This is poor form in my opinion, it takes 5 minutes to respond and let you know that something is being done.

Things escalated after the property manager issued an inspection notice then turned up OUTSIDE the hours specified on the notice. My husband had to waste his morning waiting for them to arrive. When they arrived after the inspection time my husband refused them entry and a big bulky man with the Property Manager yelled at my husband & threatened him with a remedy breach.

End of this year we were given notice to leave as the landlord wanted property back. I had paid my rent on time & in advance since the day I moved on and knew I was in credit. Emailed and asked for a tenant ledger on MULTIPLE occasions and did not hear a response back. In my email I asked how much rent was owing at the vacate date so I could pay it and received no response. Instead they issued a notice to remedy breach for unpaid rent but the rent amount they asked for was much higher than what was due. They emailed not long after and tacked on another $200 plus a mysterious $100 in invoices which I knew nothing about. I did not receive a tenant ledger to confirm any of the amounts and how so much rent was due after being in credit for so long.

Biggest problem with PRD was their communication style. They would never speak to you directly over the phone and ask you to email but would never reply to your emails or questions directly. Extremely impersonal and frustrating. Reading the reviews these are common across all PRD so really they need to implement policies & procedures around how they treat and speak to their tenants.

Hi Lara, Thanks for your feedback. Your complaint has been sent to our Carina Carindale office They will be in touch with you regarding this matter. Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate team.

PRD Caboolture, QLD

Renting through PRD has been an experience, or should I say ordeal.

Firstly, asked for repairs of light and dishwasher; the light was melted on one terminal, and the dishwasher “shocked” me - didn’t use either and notified PRD Caboolture of issues on no less than 4 times by email.

Eventually they were fixed/replaced 2.5 months after first request - resulting in excessive water usage from hand washing dishes, and excessive LPG to heat the water (one big cylinder used in 2.5 months).

Latest issue, the water bill was supposed to be emailed to 2 email addresses - neither received, and the SMS sent advising us of water bill, replied several times saying not received; still no reply

If I could give zero stars for this review I would

The office have endangered my family and myself with failure to repair in a timely fashion.

Their communication is almost zero in responses to emails. Unsure who our property manager is since signing the lease.

Am definitely not happy with the service that PRD Caboolture have provided us. Almost to the point of breaching PRD for these issues.

PRD Bundaberg - Disgraceful

Staff are rude, untrained and very ignorant. Tried to get maintenance fixed for months (Some were electrical issues and very dangerous). When they have actually arranged maintenance, they have sent people around with a spare set of keys and they have tried to enter our house as they thought we were not home. They only call you or email you back if they want something from you..They tried to chase us for money we supposedly owed well after we had left the property, however went to QCAT and they were proven to be in the wrong. Everyone I speak to has had a bad experience with the rental and sales departments. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PRD BUNDABERG.

We are now with ANP Bundaberg and they have been amazing. Things have been fixed ASAP and we have been treated with respect.

Hi Nicci, We'd really like to look into the details of your experience. Could you please send us an email to feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards PRDnationwide Corporate Team

worst real estate ever

PRD supervise my rental property for 51/2 years, during this time they never followed instructions never kept me informed and when my long term tenant moved out did nothing to help with the repairs. The repairs to my property are still on going 2 months after the tenant moved out. Their comment was well you have you expect wear and tear. I don't think a water damaged kitchen and bedroom should be considered wear and tear.

Hi there, It is disappointing to hear about your experience. Could you please send us an email at feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, so we can assist you further. Regards PRDnationwide Corporate Team

Very Unprofessional

We decided to rent our Holiday appartment through PRD at Shoal Bay. Not only did we always struggle to get a call returned and questions answered the Agent we dealt with the most had no clue how to do her job and would often leave us confused with transfers of funds and upcoming rentals. When we first obtained keys to the our new Unit you could tell that cleaning had not been previously maintained. When we finally decided to go with another local Agent they purposely, without notifying us, blocked our property out on booking availability for a total of 23 days!!! We thought it had been rented out and were very happy but when we phoned the office they said no one was there and that simply blocked it out in order to transfer the keys to the other Agent..... ( A whole 23 days !!!?????) we had given a written notice of 30 days for our end of contract but they still went ahead and blocked the possibility of anyone renting our place past the termination date out of spite and I professionalism. Not only was the service so very disappointing, we could have planned family weekends and time away in our own apartment on the dates but no it’s to late.

Dismal

The Bundaberg office has on multiple occasions cancelled inspections at the last minute (understandable on some occasions) they change them constantly again at the very last minute and when you call to enquire and arrange a time around it they won’t accommodate, I have missed out on 3 houses through them now because they’ve changed the times then have rented the house before anyone actually gets to see it, how can they cancel all previous inspections then rent it out, extremely frustrating and a total stuff around when you have to organise time off through work over and over and over because they can’t get their crap together. I wouldn’t recommend PRD to anyone.

Terrible Agent to avoid

What they are good at is no any reply for your email.
I let this agent to manage my property and not even received around a week of rent after tenants move out

Hi Christine, We'd really like to look into the details of your experience. Could you please send us an email to feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards PRDnationwide Corporate TeamThank you for sending further details to feedback@prd.com.au. We would like to let you know that we are liaising with the office on this.After the complaint process, I only got the pdf saying that they did everything timely. But Where is my rent if tenants moved out on July 18th? Things I did for wrong is to ask for my rent ?

Avoid like the plague

We were renting and the owner decided to sell... all good then it started we received the notice that the owner was selling and 2 days later the agent decided he wants to bring people through no wait till the 14 days is up... fast forward to a few days later calls again wanting to bring people through again... no wait till the 14 days is up then he tells us he can do it with 48h notice because he called weeks ago to tell us it was going on the market... obviously someone needs a refresher on what the laws are... and they decided without asking to put up a for sale sign. Joke of a real estate all they care about is making the sale not the rights of the tenants.

Hi Kat We'd really like to look into the details of your experience. Could you please send us an email to feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards PRDnationwide Corporate Team

Why is no stars not an option?

PRD Nationwide Dapto epitomises terrible property management!

Speaking from experience, they fail to deliver on each and every one of the grand proclamations they include in their shiny brochure. Not only do they lack the basic communication skills required to keep a landlord informed about their property, they simply exhibit zero duty of care toward your property. I was constantly having to chase up information regarding inspection reports, the status of repair work and updates on the tenant search during the property vacancy, as we were rarely kept informed about anything.

To say that they are unmotivated throughout the process of searching for a new tenant is a severe understatement, evident by the fact that our property was still vacant after 4 months of advertising! All the while they had entrusted the important role of inspections and open houses to an unqualified and disinterested employee without our knowledge or consent, who failed to report a range of problems with the property after the previous tenancy; it’s no wonder the property remained vacant for so long! We did not discover the poor condition of the property until we decided to inspect the property for ourselves, by which point the bond had already been returned in full to the previous tenant, which then placed us out of pocket for the cleaning and repairs.

After we had made the decision to change to a different managing agency, they tried to lead us to believe that after the bad experience that we had endured, that they would waiver the administrator fees for the duration of the vacancy as a show of goodwill. This was absolute deception as they instead attempted to recoup the administrator fees – to the exact dollar amount – by adding them to the property advertising fee, which we knew to be a fixed amount. Needless to say they did not get away with it.

Upon receiving our EOFY statement from them, we found there to be a non-contractual expense that was neither disclosed to us, or authorised by us, and which did not appear on any of our prior monthly statements. When questioned about it, the responses we received were utterly vague, lacking evidence, and condescending, stating that they would not “entertain” the notion of a refund as if it were some sort of joke.

The proprietor of the Dapto branch accepts no responsibility for the company’s wrong-doings and considers any factual dispute as a personal vendetta against himself, which he then shamelessly uses as justification for ignoring you. After failing to produce a shred of evidence in his defence, he simply resorted to childish silent-treatment in hope that the problem would go away; a mark of a true professional…

It is the poor and dishonest business practices of companies such as PRD Nationwide that fuel the consensus that real estate agents are among the least trusted professionals. Do yourself a favour and avoid this unprofessional and dishonest company!

Hi Mitch, We'd really like to look into the details of your experience. Could you please send us an email to feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate TeamYou clearly haven't even bothered to read the review, evident by the fact that you're asking questions which are already answered in the review. Your generic response - which I see is sent by default to everyone who leaves a 1 star review - is merely a damage control tool for public perception; making it appear as though the business cares to deal with these matters. As I already mentioned however, I have moved on from PRD and so I do not require any assistance. I was simply sharing my bad experience so others can make informed decisions on whether to choose PRD to manage their investment property or not.Hi Mitch, Yes we have taken the time to read your response, it’s not an automated response. To ensure that we accurately address customer issues and concerns directly with the independently owned PRD offices we need to ensure that we have a direct communication from you that we can address with our office that includes details of the property and your details on an email and not a third party website. Not only does this ensure we follow a process to thoroughly investigate the concerns it also assists our offices should they require an update in process to address concerns raised as applicable. We appreciate you taking the time to respond again. Should you feel that you would like us to look into this issue please provide us with further details to pass onto the office owner to look into, via our email contact feedback@prd.com.au. Appreciate a direct email with your contact details should you wish to take this up further. Kind regards, Corporate PRDnationwide Team

Horrendous experience

Upon vacating my exceedingly poorly maintained property, I received 7 days in which to pay an extortionate water charge of $1800, without any council water bills attached in evidence. This is a breach of RTA legislation and additionally the property in my four years there, has never been water compliant due to several severe leaks. Shame on these inept, corrupt agents.

Hi Jeannie, We'd really like to look into the details of your experience. Could you please send us an email to feedback@prd.com.au, explaining which office & team member you were dealing with, and include the details in the message, so we can assist you further? Regards PRDnationwide Corporate TeamIt is abundantly clear to me PRDNationwide 'Corporate Team' that the dishonest, unethical and highly unprofessional conduct of your agents is systemic in nature. Your PRD Robina agents callously breach the legislation by which they are bound.Hi Jeannie, We haven’t received your email. To ensure this is appropriately escalated please can you email us directly at feedback@prd.com.au with reference to: ‘RE: Jeannie – Robina Feedback’. Regards, PRDnationwide Corporate Team