PRD Nationwide

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ramsgate PRD STAY AWAY

Prd RAMSGATE rudest most inconsiderate staff no communications and tenants are bullied stay away all don’t care about tenants never respond to calls or emails and it seems to be the prd owner couldn’t care less either tenants don’t matter AT ALL they will give you a notice to vacate giving owners dishonest reasons stay away

PRD toowoomba

Long running issues with a noisy neighbour. Property manager is in the house when music is being played so loud that it vibrates the walls and can be heard anywhere in the house. There doesn’t seem to be a single person in the branch that cares about anything but keeping people in the property. Have made several complaints. Latest suggestion is that I move out rather than the problem being resolved. Behaviour of small children, if you complain about something they have or haven’t done competently then they’ll pretend to listen then just ignore you again. Already submitted feedback, doubt anything will be solved. Seems like if you’re mates with the staff then you can treat your neighbours however you like and there will be no consequences

Keith D.

Keith D.Central Queensland, QLD

PRD Carina, no email, no call back, no one pass message.

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or replies to emails, she has an assistant who says that she has passed on the information, but still no response, you try calling the owner, She is never there either, Really poor, And it doesn't help that you live over 1000km away.

PRD N.PRD Nationwide

no email, no call back, no one pass message.

long story make a short for every body good.
We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails and within two years we only heard from her two times. We have been waiting over two weeks and still no hear anything from her. since I had return the keys back to office from that date I got no any update. I even sent an email just for kindly reminder blah blah blah, and still nothing from them. I'd called them today, and the answered was the manger is on annually leave !!
What you only have one manger or ? why she did not pass the message or duty to staff who can take over her job while she is not there. And the worst part is the office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. Serious bad service

HORRIBLE AGENTS

Mel McKinney is the worst agent I have ever have to deal with. A mistake she made and instead of acting like an adult and owning the mistake she is of course turning it around. I am in shock of how awful someone can be.

Jill Buchanan

Jill BuchananSouth East Queensland, QLD

House Inspection

PRD Carina assume the email they send is received. Correct procedure would be a confirmation reply from the renter before entering property and stressing out the dog who had to be taken to vet not once but twice.

Tenant1

Tenant1Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst service PRD WAGGA

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails. The office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. The so called manager just laughs at you when you want to logg a complaint....serious bad service

Amanda

PRD unorganized business

Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Property Management Incompetency at its finest

Peter B.

QCAT told them straight.Worst service ever!

Bundaberg PRD are highly unprofessional and out right liers. So glad QCAT ruled in our favour. Never buy or rent from this company. They are unorganised and will not do anything to help either a renter or landlord. Avoid avoid. I wish i had read the reviews prior as at 1.4 stars for so many reviews it is clear of peoples experiences. Lets just hope they close down.

PRD N.PRD Nationwide

To enable us to investigate this further please could you email feedback@prd.com.au outlining further information that we can provide to our PRDnationwide Bundaberg office.

Regards
PRDnationwide Corporate Team

Miss MDCSydney, NSW

poor communication, ignorant and disorganised - shows no care

Miss MDC

Hello, thank you I will send this over.

You had also left a previous message that someone from the ramsgate team will be in touch with me... nobody has, although they did finally respond to my email.

Lara_Wilkinson

Lara_WilkinsonAU

Worst real estate property management I have ever dealt with

Geoff k

PRD Bundaberg - Disgraceful

disappointing

disappointingBrisbane

worst real estate ever

PRD supervise my rental property for 51/2 years, during this time they never followed instructions never kept me informed and when my long term tenant moved out did nothing to help with the repairs. The repairs to my property are still on going 2 months after the tenant moved out. Their comment was well you have you expect wear and tear. I don't think a water damaged kitchen and bedroom should be considered wear and tear.

Very Unprofessional

Dismal

The Bundaberg office has on multiple occasions cancelled inspections at the last minute (understandable on some occasions) they change them constantly again at the very last minute and when you call to enquire and arrange a time around it they won’t accommodate, I have missed out on 3 houses through them now because they’ve changed the times then have rented the house before anyone actually gets to see it, how can they cancel all previous inspections then rent it out, extremely frustrating and a total stuff around when you have to organise time off through work over and over and over because they can’t get their crap together. I wouldn’t recommend PRD to anyone.

Terrible Agent to avoid

What they are good at is no any reply for your email.
I let this agent to manage my property and not even received around a week of rent after tenants move out

PRD N.PRD Nationwide

Thank you for sending further details to feedback@prd.com.au. We would like to let you know that we are liaising with the office on this.

Christine
Christine

After the complaint process, I only got the pdf saying that they did everything timely.
But Where is my rent if tenants moved out on July 18th?
Things I did for wrong is to ask for my rent ?

kat

katHunter Region, NSW

Avoid like the plague

We were renting and the owner decided to sell... all good then it started we received the notice that the owner was selling and 2 days later the agent decided he wants to bring people through no wait till the 14 days is up... fast forward to a few days later calls again wanting to bring people through again... no wait till the 14 days is up then he tells us he can do it with 48h notice because he called weeks ago to tell us it was going on the market... obviously someone needs a refresher on what the laws are... and they decided without asking to put up a for sale sign. Joke of a real estate all they care about is making the sale not the rights of the tenants.