Precision Blinds and Shutters

Precision Blinds and Shutters (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Precision Blinds and Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)

bad company lazy people

Blinds became loose over the period of 6 months and the response was we will replace them when we have other jobs in the area... they attempted once when i was unavailable and ignored the rest of my emails... also women on the phone is horrific... i dont know how these companies survive

Good Service, Good Job

Hi guys,

thanks so much for helping my Mother with her new bedroom & living room blinds. They look fantastic. She was nervous about dealing with someone she hadn't met before but was really happy with your workmen and the job that they did.
Thank you also for giving her a follow up call last week to make sure everything was ok. This meant a lot to her. I am happy to recommend your services.

Thanks again,

Stefan

Poor service and Quality

I had plantation shutters installed by Precision Blinds and Shutters Sydney. I noticed there were cracks on most of the shutters in less than 12 months period. They refused to honour the warranty that they promised on their website - 5 year warranty. I have left several messages for the trade man to call me and receive no return call. Initially they were keen to call me back prior to the deal was done . In additional, the quality of the produce is extremely poor . I am lodging a complaint with fair trading.

Precision BlindsPrecision Blinds and Shutters

This matter was taken to court and the tribunal dismissed this case please see file number 16/29545

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Precision Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Poor quality product and appalling customer service

I paid $4000 for plantation shutters to be installed at my property. Less than 12 months later the wood has splintered and the coating is cracked. They have not been exposed to the elements of weather and in no way mistreated so this is an issue of poor quality. They refuse to honor the 5 year guarantee advertised on their website and they refuse to take my calls. Customer service is appalling and I am lodging a complaint with Fair Trading. Do NOT use this business!!

Brizzygrl
Brizzygrlasked

What types of shutters can be used at the Sunshine Coast? No so keen on PVC and timber shutters would probably get wet. What are eco shutters and Thermolite made of. Most people appear to have the PVC type and just seeing what alternatives there are.

Get an answer from our members and Precision Blinds and Shutters representatives