Precision Blinds and Shutters

Precision Blinds and Shutters (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)

Excellent product, price and service!

I went with Precision Shutters as they offered the most competitive quote and also excellent product knowledge when deciding on which shutters to use. I was pleased Carl provided quote and installation and Aline in the office was friendly and efficient to deal with.
Highly recommend Precision Blinds & Shutters.

Precision BlindsPrecision Blinds and Shutters

Compliment for using precision blinds service

Excellent service delivered on time. Friendly staff and helpful
Answer all my concerns in professional manner and at short period of time

Perfect!

Ordered roller blinds for my property. Everything went well, blinds were installed earlier than planned, the price was good too.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Precision Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Staff & service excellent

From the initial phone call to quote then confirmation of order & finally install all were a pleasure to deal with. An excellent & reliable company to deal with. Highly recommended.

Perfect!Premium Sevice

All of the staff on this company are the good on their job. The sales guy who give me quote gave me recommendation/good attitude and I'm so impressed that's why I choose this company among the 3 quote I got. The installer arrived on time and the quality/colour of the blinds is perfect and installed it in professional manners. The receptionist updating me the situation and nice to talk to. This company is highly recommended.

Awesome job!

My partner and I got recommend to use Precision Blinds and Shutters as we are renovating our house. The team came out on the day and time scheduled, spoke to us about our needs and prepared a quote which was acceptable and reasonable. I was happy to go ahead so once the blinds were ready at the warehouse, we scheduled a time and day and they came out with no delays and installed the blinds. They look absolutely amazing and are very strong. The attention to detail was pivitol which made the works look great at the end. I would definitely recommend. Thanks once again Karl and Aline.

Son

SonSydney

Fast Turnaround. Easy to Deal With. Great Price

So far we have found Precision Blinds easy to deal with. They had a great price for shutters and they were installed in time before we moved in. The shutters look great and are same quality as shutters we have purchased from other suppliers in the past. So far so good.

Great to Work With

The team at Precision Blinds were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The blinds were installed promptly and look great. Would definitely do business with Precision again.

Wow- great product!

Thank you precision blinds for all your help and advice. karl was very handy and great to work with. The Blinds look absolutely amazing and price was exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Good Service, Good Job

Hi guys,

thanks so much for helping my Mother with her new bedroom & living room blinds. They look fantastic. She was nervous about dealing with someone she hadn't met before but was really happy with your workmen and the job that they did.
Thank you also for giving her a follow up call last week to make sure everything was ok. This meant a lot to her. I am happy to recommend your services.

Thanks again,