Listing monitored by Precision Blinds and Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)

Amazing service and quality

My wife and I have been very pleased with precision blinds service this is the second time we have used them and they have not disappointed on either occasion! First with blinds for the house and then with outdoor motorised blinds their prices are very competitive and the quality of the product is outstanding, loved their work, great to deal with ticked all the right boxes will definitely be using them again in future!

Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW

Amazing Shutters

Precision Blinds were professional and courteous. The same person you meet for the quote also comes back to do the installation so they know your requirements and your home. We ordered plantation shutters and they were delivered on time and at a great price. The staff are friendly and professional and they know their stuff. We're so happy with the company and the product.

Connie Moss
Connie Moss

Installation

I have to say that I’m very happy with my new blinds.
The Price was reasonable and the two Guys that installed today were very pleasant and professional.
I can recommend this company.
Thank you once again.
So so happy.
Regards Connie Moss.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Precision Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Tania G.
Tania G.

Perfect Blinds !

Precision Blinds supplied and installed roller blinds with sun shades at my house, and I absolutely love them! The staff were punctual, very professional and did not waste time at all. The quality of the blinds are amazing and I will be definitely using their services in the future.

Excellent Product & Service

Very satisfied with Precision Blinds & Shutters. Great service they where punctually, reliable & workmanship was neat & tidy. Their product is great, affordable & has made a difference to our hone. I would highly recommend them.

Pleasure doing business with the team at Precision Blinds and Shutters

The team at Precision Blinds and Shutters were simply amazing. From start to finish, they were friendly, punctual, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. True professionals in every sense and I would highly recommend this company to others as you won't be dissapointed. Precision Blinds and Shutters are also extremely well priced, and deliver an amazing product. Thank you for everything.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Best customer service, quality and price

Would highly recommend Precision Blinds & Shutters! Their customer service was excellent from quote to installation. I will be going back to them again for my new house that I’m starting to build.

Professional and Prompt

After purchasing our new blinds and curtains from this company, my wife and I could not be happier! After receiving a few quotes, the product knowledge and experience won us over. The thing my wife loved the most was that the gentleman that measured our house, was the same gentleman that installed the blinds and curtains in the time frame that he quoted. My wife and I are very pleased we went with this company. We would recommend these guys to anyone that needs blinds and curtains. 5 Stars!

Quality Service!

Thank you Precision Blinds. Your advice and knowledge was very helpful for when we were making decisions. The gentlemen that helped us was professional. Your product was also of good quality. Will definatley recommend your services. Much appreciated.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Professional, easy and prompt service, good end product - thank you!

I recently purchased new double roller blinds for our master bedroom and some blockout blinds for our baby's room. I found precision blinds online, and they offere exactly wat was promised, a prompt booking for a measure and quote, very professional and knowledgable sales person and about 2 weeks later or blinds were ready for installation. Very happy with the quality and end result. Stress free, hassle free process and reasonable price. Thank you

Precision BlindsPrecision Blinds and Shutters

Couldn't fault them at all

We used Precision Blinds & Shutters at home recently. They turned up on time, completed the job as requested & were priced competitively. Aline in their office was a pleasure to deal with in organizing quotes & appointments. Couldn't fault them at all & can highly recommend this company.

John E
John ESydney, NSW

Impeccable

My brother recommended Precision Blinds to me for its impeccable customer service and quality product delivery at an absolute bargain price. I will now recommend Precision Blinds to everybody as I couldn't be happier with price, product and service.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Great Service and Communication

Highly recommend Precision Blinds and Shutters!
They have delivered many Commercial/Residential Style Blinds for us now and never let us down.
Clients are always happy with their quality products and Quoting/Install times are amazing!

Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Precision Blinds provided professional advice on choice of blinds and curtains. They provided great customer service coming a few times to meet our needs. Aline and Carl were very accommodating given it was an apartment in the city. Outstanding service and highly recommended by me. Thank you very much. Dianne

Fantastic all round experience

The team at Precision blinds were great to deal with on our recent install. This included thoughtful on site advice, everything being on time, plus going the extra mile to organise scaffolding on our behalf

I would recommend them to anyone in the future

Anthony