Precision Computers

Precision Computers (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SJ KD FOLEY

SJ KD FOLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Small Business Better Then The Big Companies

Precision Computers based in Mount Gravatt have a great store so satisfied with there high quality service with everything at your fingertips, there products were easily sourced and easily labelled

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased32’

Thanks for the Review.

Fabulous Service

From the first conversation on the phone to the in person appointment, I found the service to be amazing. They were all very helpful and dug into what I actually needed and wanted before offering any advice that suited my budget and needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for taking the time to give us the feedback Rebecca. If you ever need any assistance we are only a phone call away.

Cheryl

CherylRedland bay

Fast, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

The service in store was quick and helpful. Staff were able to find what I needed quickly and quote accurately. The process took only 20 mins from start to finish and there was no harsh sales or in your face promoting of things I didn’t need.

Thanks Cheryl.

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.

The staff at the shop were very helpful and knowledgeable. They didn’t try to push a more expensive pc on me they were respectful of my budget and I would recommend anyone to go there and get any level of pc made for them.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Much appreciate the feedback. Thank You :)

Andy

AndyPetrie

Purchasing equipment for high school.

Veenay gave fantastic service helping us navigate the requirements needed for a high school laptop. He was able to explain in layman’s terms what the differences were in price and computer components. He was very knowledgeable regarding school BYOD and I will be purchasing our next school laptop from him as well.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the review Andy, We were glad to assist. Please keep in mind that we offer 5 Year Technical Support on all our products should you ever need it.

Marie

MarieALBANY CREEK

I'm very happy with the customer service, store layout, and range of products. Veenay is very knowledgeable of the products and very nice to deal with.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the feedback Marie - We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our store.

great service and very knowlegable crew

the website is very easy to navigate, i decided to head in store to have a chat and they were nothing but helpful.
had my new PC and monitor ordered with in 30 minutes.
great customer service.

Thank you Corey.

Corey m

Corey mBrisbane

Really great service and very knowledgeable crew

Website is great and easy to navigate, decided to pop in for a chat before buying and they were nothing but helpful.
Had my new pc ordered within half hour

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks Corey, it was pleasure helping you out.

Great Service, quick emails and good prices.

Easy website user friendly good range of products. Provided a good solution needed x2 laptops for my daughters, good prices and bonus packs are good as well.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciate it.

Precision work by the Precision Team

The team at Precision we’re great to deal with and provided me with exactly all my requirements within the budget given to them. Highly recommend giving them a call if you require anything PC related.

Caroline_Fluid

Caroline_FluidBrisbane, QLD

Great friendly service for business and personal computer needs

We have purchased x3 pc's and laptops from Precision Computers and always find everyone knowledge and always helpful. We find the product on their website and once selected and purchased, collect from the Geebung store.
It is so refreshing in the impersonal world of IT equipment to find a friendly face to face service, with no hard sell.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks Caroline, it has always been a pleasure to assist your company for the IT needs. Being a family owned business we do value the old fashioned support by providing personalized service. Do look forward to helping you guys out in the near future.

Excellent service

I was very satisfied with the customer service that had been provided. This made the purchase process quick and easy.

Very informative and knowledgeable

The store was easy to navigate, the product purchased was exactly what was required. There was a wide variety of products to choose from, the staff made is very easy to select the product that best matched my needs.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the encouraging words, much appreciate the feedback.

Wonderful service, flexible and well priced

I found Precision Computers to be amazing to deal with, very flexible and they built a system that suits my specific needs. They identified items within their standard system that were over and above my requirements and suggested replacing for other critical component upgrades without prompting. The teams service was above and beyond. Thank you

Superior customer service

One phone call to enquire about which laptop may be best suited to my fulfill my technology needs and the rest was taken care of with pleasure and ease. Highly recommend this professional team of tech-xperts!

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you for the feedback Emma, much appreciate it.

Always excellent service

Very easy looked on line first. Very satisfied with range third product I have purchased very satisfied my Mac is still working very well no problems since purchase.

Awesome service

Very easy to find what I was after , guys were a big help. Would 100% recommend to friends. Huge range of gear

Thanks Kade

Crazy place. The best place in all Australian to buy

Because I live out of town I found there website fantastic to find the items nessasary for what I needed.The professional service by all the team and especially to Veenay for his dedication to help me. Would recommend everyone to give them a call.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

It is always to see a satisfied customer come back for repeat business - much appreciate it.

M M

M M

Wow great selection of quality products

Was browsing the internet for a good quality computer at a competitive price as I had been pretty disappointed with general range both locally and on popular websites.

Not only was I able to find what I was looking for quite quickly but it had a price I was very impressed with so placed an order quite promptly.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the feedback Martina :)

Bern

BernBrisbane

Outstanding Customer Service and Support

Outstanding customer service provided on many occasions. I have purchased two laptops via Precision and both times, Veenay (including supporting staff) have exceeded my expectations of customer service. I would highly recommend Precision Computers to anyone. Outstanding!

Thanks for all your efforts Veenay and Team!

Veenay T.Precision Computers

It is always a pleasure Bernadette - much appreciate the feedback.