Precision Computers

Precision Computers (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great friendly service for business and personal computer needs

We have purchased x3 pc's and laptops from Precision Computers and always find everyone knowledge and always helpful. We find the product on their website and once selected and purchased, collect from the Geebung store.
It is so refreshing in the impersonal world of IT equipment to find a friendly face to face service, with no hard sell.

Thanks Caroline, it has always been a pleasure to assist your company for the IT needs. Being a family owned business we do value the old fashioned support by providing personalized service. Do look forward to helping you guys out in the near future.

Excellent service

I was very satisfied with the customer service that had been provided. This made the purchase process quick and easy.

Very informative and knowledgeable

The store was easy to navigate, the product purchased was exactly what was required. There was a wide variety of products to choose from, the staff made is very easy to select the product that best matched my needs.

Thanks for the encouraging words, much appreciate the feedback.

Wonderful service, flexible and well priced

I found Precision Computers to be amazing to deal with, very flexible and they built a system that suits my specific needs. They identified items within their standard system that were over and above my requirements and suggested replacing for other critical component upgrades without prompting. The teams service was above and beyond. Thank you

Thanks Adam. We do specialize in custom built solutions and taking the time to understand the customer needs is very important. Not only does it help getting the solution right and helps build trust which is a start of a long term client relationship.

Superior customer service

One phone call to enquire about which laptop may be best suited to my fulfill my technology needs and the rest was taken care of with pleasure and ease. Highly recommend this professional team of tech-xperts!

Thank you for the feedback Emma, much appreciate it.

Always excellent service

Very easy looked on line first. Very satisfied with range third product I have purchased very satisfied my Mac is still working very well no problems since purchase.

Awesome service

Very easy to find what I was after , guys were a big help. Would 100% recommend to friends. Huge range of gear

Thanks Kade

Crazy place. The best place in all Australian to buy

Because I live out of town I found there website fantastic to find the items nessasary for what I needed.The professional service by all the team and especially to Veenay for his dedication to help me. Would recommend everyone to give them a call.

It is always to see a satisfied customer come back for repeat business - much appreciate it.

Wow great selection of quality products

Was browsing the internet for a good quality computer at a competitive price as I had been pretty disappointed with general range both locally and on popular websites.

Not only was I able to find what I was looking for quite quickly but it had a price I was very impressed with so placed an order quite promptly.

Thanks for the feedback Martina :)

Outstanding Customer Service and Support

Outstanding customer service provided on many occasions. I have purchased two laptops via Precision and both times, Veenay (including supporting staff) have exceeded my expectations of customer service. I would highly recommend Precision Computers to anyone. Outstanding!

Thanks for all your efforts Veenay and Team!

It is always a pleasure Bernadette - much appreciate the feedback.

They have been very helpful

I knew exactly what product I was after smd they had a great package deal.
I didn’t take any notice if other products they were offering

Thanks for the review Fiona.

Very helpful in meeting my needs

Veenay and his team provided excellent customer service, they always keep in contact and let me know where my order was at, and helped me out to tailor a package that meet my needs. Thank you very much to the team from precision computers and look forward to doing business with you again.

Thanks Matt - we sincerely hope - you will enjoy your new PC this Christmas.

Great service!

Great service. Everything was really well explained and they offered some good advice. Great value for money. We will recommend this shop to others. Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback Ben.

Desktop Computer Purchase

Great dealing with Veenay at Precision computers.Easy to talk to great advice and reasonable prices.Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new computer. Thanks Veenae.

Thank you for the review Liam - a lot of discussions on system configurations but we finally got there :) - I am sure the platform will be more than adequate for your needs.

Great ! cant wait to see my sons face when he plays on his PC.

It was easy to find what we needed and the range gave us options to choose from. The prices were competitive. Great value for money. Great service, trustworthy advice.

Thanks for the feedback Rosa - much appreciate the feedback.

Great service and Great products

I am very happy with the service and the products I have purchased . The store was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Customer service was also great Veenay and his team are friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for the review Duncan - it has always been a pleasure to support.

Best Data Recovery Service Provided

Went to get the data recovered of my external hard drive. Very prompt and professional, the staff kept me well informed throughout the process. Got all my data back and the prices were reasonable considering what I was quoted by other companies. Very upfront and transparent approach - highly recommended.

Thanks for the review Teresa - much appreciate it. Data recovery is a very specialized process and get tricky at times if there are head or platter issues. We are very glad that it was a great outcome and we had a 100% recovery of your data files.

Excellent customer service

As I am an interstate customer the process was a little more involved through certegy.
Priti however was awesome!!! The whole order went through fine, with Priti assisting all the way.
The Apple range was quite extensive and I was able to get what I was after.

Hi Ian, Purchasing products on Certegy finance without visiting the store can become tedious at time and we appreciate your patience. Priti is certainly very efficient and I am so glad that we were able to assist.

Just waiting on the arrival of my laptop now

Veenay couldn't have done a better job. I called him and we went through all of the specs together and I knew I had the right computer with his help

Hi Malcolm, It was a pleasure to assist and i am sure your daughter will be very happy with notebook and the bonus items.

Very prompt and helpful

The website is very Easy to navigate
I was Very satisfied with the range of products
I Haven’t recieved product yet

Thank your for the feedback. Much appreciate it.