Precision Computers

Precision Computers (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M M

M M

Wow great selection of quality products

Was browsing the internet for a good quality computer at a competitive price as I had been pretty disappointed with general range both locally and on popular websites.

Not only was I able to find what I was looking for quite quickly but it had a price I was very impressed with so placed an order quite promptly.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the feedback Martina :)

Bern

BernBrisbane

Outstanding Customer Service and Support

Outstanding customer service provided on many occasions. I have purchased two laptops via Precision and both times, Veenay (including supporting staff) have exceeded my expectations of customer service. I would highly recommend Precision Computers to anyone. Outstanding!

Thanks for all your efforts Veenay and Team!

Veenay T.Precision Computers

It is always a pleasure Bernadette - much appreciate the feedback.

They have been very helpful

I knew exactly what product I was after smd they had a great package deal.
I didn’t take any notice if other products they were offering

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the review Fiona.

Very helpful in meeting my needs

Veenay and his team provided excellent customer service, they always keep in contact and let me know where my order was at, and helped me out to tailor a package that meet my needs. Thank you very much to the team from precision computers and look forward to doing business with you again.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks Matt - we sincerely hope - you will enjoy your new PC this Christmas.

Ben K

Ben KBrisbane

Great service!

Great service. Everything was really well explained and they offered some good advice. Great value for money. We will recommend this shop to others. Thanks.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you for the feedback Ben.

Desktop Computer Purchase

Great dealing with Veenay at Precision computers.Easy to talk to great advice and reasonable prices.Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new computer. Thanks Veenae.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you for the review Liam - a lot of discussions on system configurations but we finally got there :) - I am sure the platform will be more than adequate for your needs.

Great ! cant wait to see my sons face when he plays on his PC.

It was easy to find what we needed and the range gave us options to choose from. The prices were competitive. Great value for money. Great service, trustworthy advice.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the feedback Rosa - much appreciate the feedback.

Duncan

DuncanMackay

Great service and Great products

I am very happy with the service and the products I have purchased . The store was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. Customer service was also great Veenay and his team are friendly and knowledgeable.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you for the review Duncan - it has always been a pleasure to support.

Winters T

Winters TBrisbane

Best Data Recovery Service Provided

Went to get the data recovered of my external hard drive. Very prompt and professional, the staff kept me well informed throughout the process. Got all my data back and the prices were reasonable considering what I was quoted by other companies. Very upfront and transparent approach - highly recommended.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the review Teresa - much appreciate it. Data recovery is a very specialized process and get tricky at times if there are head or platter issues. We are very glad that it was a great outcome and we had a 100% recovery of your data files.

Excellent customer service

As I am an interstate customer the process was a little more involved through certegy.
Priti however was awesome!!! The whole order went through fine, with Priti assisting all the way.
The Apple range was quite extensive and I was able to get what I was after.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Hi Ian, Purchasing products on Certegy finance without visiting the store can become tedious at time and we appreciate your patience. Priti is certainly very efficient and I am so glad that we were able to assist.

Just waiting on the arrival of my laptop now

Veenay couldn't have done a better job. I called him and we went through all of the specs together and I knew I had the right computer with his help

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Hi Malcolm, It was a pleasure to assist and i am sure your daughter will be very happy with notebook and the bonus items.

Very prompt and helpful

The website is very Easy to navigate
I was Very satisfied with the range of products
I Haven’t recieved product yet

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank your for the feedback. Much appreciate it.

First time buying experience.

I found the website easy to navigate and find the product I was looking for. Very satisfied with the product and help I brought.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks Bernadette - look forward to helping out again in the future.

Felicity

FelicityComo

Perfect service

We were extremely satisfied with service and product advice. We are awaiting the delivery of the products. The level of service has been excellent and reliable. Very happy.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

It was a pleasure Felicity and thank you for notifying the receipt of the products. We were happy to hear that they have been successfully deployed in your business.

Great service easy to deal with

Very easy website to navigate.
Plenty of choices, almost too many but a great range.
Love the options of gaming computers.
Loved how I could change package to suit my needs.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank your Sharon, it is good to hear that your experience with our store was a pleasant one.

OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure

Bought a cad machine from this company, unstable from day one. Then broke down under warranty and got charged $339 to repair, now 8 months later dead again. Not going back to get charged again.
Disappointed!

Try looking at inv 60119040 for $339
This machine was supposed to have a two warranty, WORTH NOTHING!

Best service in Brisbane

Been to 4 computer shops before getting the best service and deal at Precision. For 2 people who are new to computers we really felt like we weren't being swindled out of our money. Will be using Precision for all computer related issues and DEFINITELY recommending to others! A++++++++++++

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Hi Anthony, It was great to be able to assist and I thank you for sharing your experience.

Efficient and professional

The website works well and made it easy to decide if they could put together what I want while being able to figure out what works with my budget from the comfort of home. They have a great range of options that meant I could put together a system that is an uncommon configuration easily without spending unnecessary money.

At this stage I have not received the system as I was offered to do this review before the system was posted for a bonus - I will amend the review if there are any issues, but Veenay is very professional and is clear in his communication. I appreciated the call he gave me regarding the note I left in my order, gave me a lot of peace of mind.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you Bradley, apologize for the delayed response as we have just received our brand management access to this website.

Awesome best around

I am a 5 year ongoing customer based on their quality of work,professionalism, care and assistance. No need to go anywhere else.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thank you very much for the ongoing support - look forward to helping you again.

Annoyed

AnnoyedArmidale

Very professional

Found them professional, prompt and friendly! Easy to deal with! Would use them again. Thank you for service! very happy!

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Much appreciate the feedback - thank you.