Verifiedprep.health🏆 2024 Award
4.9

97% · 2563 · 1%

Nickos
Nickos6 posts

Fantastic…until they put the prices up

I was getting my PrEP from PrEP.Health since 2022. It was amazing and convenient, and with my healthcare card I was getting a 3 months supply of PrEP for $6 (essentially 3 months for the price of 1). They’ve recently hiked the price up to $27 for 3 months for healthcare card holders. It’s now cheaper for me to go and visit my bulk-billed doctor and get him to issue a pathology referral and prescription. I used to be so happy with PrEP.Health. Now I’m disappointed with them.
I’ll definitely be looking elsewhere to get my PrEP!
PrEP Health   DM
PaulSydney, NSW

This is Perfect for my situation

The process is so easy and all done within the week, from filling out the form to getting your prescription for PrEP.
Harold D.
Harold D.

Quick, Good packaging

Received my Prep less than week. First time having prep and they’ve given me a medication container. very secure packaging. Highly satisfied! Thank you so much.
Max
MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The future of healthcare available today

Easy to use website.
Simple to understand instructions.
Fast and friendly responses to queries.
The PrEP Health team is doing plenty of good work here.
Scott
Scott

Very easy process

Very easy service to use was fast and discreet.
Medication arrived in post fast
FROSTY
FROSTYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Peace of mind

Prep has given me the satisfaction of knowing I have that added protection and the added bonus of being tested every 3 months before your next supply is also a great relief.
Louise
LouisePerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant service

Excellent service, fast response and super quick meds delivered. Very helpful doctors when asked questions.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.

Very efficient service

From order to delivery, seamless. 10/10 recommend ordering through prephealth!
AJ Parrot
AJ ParrotThe Mallee, VIC

Easier than having to go explain to a regional doctor what prep is

They were recommended by a friend and glad I went through them for a new prescription when I moved recently and hadn't found a new yet.

Easy to use, Pension/HCC friendly, had a referral for the relevant blood work within minutes and the meds within a couple of days of the results.

Much easier than my last attempt to get a script for prep in a regional area which took three different Dr.s visits before finding one who would even listen to me about it.

... If only getting care for my mental health sorted was as easy to deal with too.

Leo
Leo

This service is so easy and efficient

The full service and prescription was very easy and efficient. It’s highly recommended!
bjf
bjf3 posts

Hassle free and super responsive

In country towns, doctors are in short supply. PrepHealth gives an always-available doctor’s practice that specialises in sexual health. Simple processes are the start, and then if you have questions, they can be swiftly answered via email. Test results and other correspondence are made available through a secure app. I feel comfortable and safe using the services provided by PrepHealth.
Richard R.
Richard R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only way I'll do it now

Now that most pathology clinics accept email referrals and SMS prescriptions are a thing, this is an easy and convenient way to get a PrEP prescription. And it's cheaper and quicker than going to a doctor.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Perfectly organised management of script, delivery and screening

This is a really great service especially where you require discretion or privacy in managing your PREP script + purchasing and STI screening. It is an easy process that sets you up for daily prep medication and regular pathology referrals for screening. A lot of thought has been put into making this an approachable, ongoing health service. It’s only been a month but I am a huge advocate for them and their approach and I think the reduction of friction in this process will have a profound impact for so many peoples’ health.
Sunluvr
SunluvrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

PrEP Health

I’m a 50yo bi curious male.
I wanted to get onto prep to minimise my chances of contracting hiv infection.
After Google searching, and not wanting to go through the family GP, I found PrEP Health.
James was my contact and honestly, the process couldn’t have been easier.
Thank you James, thanks PrEP Health.
Ccc
Ccc

Easy and stress free

Limits time and costs spent having to go to doctor multipal times.
Isaac
Isaac

Super helpful

Has been super helpful for access to prep to make sure that I am able to have safe experiences

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service

This is the fastest most convenient way to get prep. The service is so quick and easy to use, highly recommended
Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Great prompt service

This is very convenient. Happy that I stumbled across PreP health. I found it daunting going to the GP. This has made it really easy and stress free.
  Fair Incentive

Excellent and hassle free service

This is the best way of getting PrEP. No need to visit a GP multiple times before getting a script. It's very easy and convenient. Highly recommend!
Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and organised

Easy process with no hassle. Always been efficient in responding to any requests and product always arrives in time. Highly recommended
ST84
ST84Sydney, NSW2 posts

Convenient & Easy

Very easy and affordable way to obtain PrEP

Have experienced no issues with the process - results of testing and delivery have always been very quick.

Option for obtaining an e-script very handy when regularly travelling.

Customer Service is excellent.

Sam
Sam

Responsive

Very easy. Responsive to queries and flexible. Removed any difficulties from the process of acquiring PrEP; don’t know how the process could be made any easier. Thanks!
Ady
AdyPerth, WA2 posts

Awesome Service

This service is perfect and easy to use, with no awkward visits to your local GP who mostly don’t understand PrEP, I would recommend PrEP Health to anyone.
Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First attempt and so glad l did, worked perfectly

This was my first attempt at using an online service for Prep/meditation. Was concerned on using the long time family Dr so, tried this out. From my initial steps in registering right through to the end l have felt supported, respected, feel my information is secure and protected. The online supporting teams (James) has bern incredible with very prompt reply’s to any questions l had.

Two words are, Thank You. Thank you for making it so easy, safe and comfortable.
Cheers CW.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Excellent and reliable health service

I’ve used PrEP Health for more than a year and am consistently impressed by how efficient the process is and how fast the service is. It’s straight forward and fast to get an online pathology referral (no need to speak to a doctor, you just fill out a form and then your results are reviewed by a GP) and the PrEP medication is sent out quickly. I’m grateful for the service because it saves me having to go to a GP in person or visit a sexual health clinic when I am often stretched for time.
Justin.Bibear
Justin.Bibear

Fast. Non-intrusive. Safe

The efficiency of the service as as prescribed. You can get prep at fairly few easy steps.

1. Signup
2. Get a referral for some lab results
3. Get results and if eligible
4. Get prep

Although the prep brand that ehy have prescribed is generic. I would have preferred that they are upfront about it. I was expecting Truvada. But other than that, everything was smooth sailing. Will repeat in 3-6 months.

Pep
PepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect experience for over a year now

Always on time. Very responsive to any queries. I would highly recommend. Show reply
Gavin
GavinPerth, WA4 posts

PrEP Health   DM
MEVR
MEVRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Super easy and fast process. I messed up with my details and team was fast fixing and sending new phatology. Super friends. My go to from now on.
David
DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Simple process and non intrusive

Very easy process & helpful process to follow. The follow up sms was also helpful.
Do not think the process for being prescribed P could be any easier. Thank you to the team that organized and designed this process. XOXO
Luke H.
Luke H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service and fast response

Overall experience was great and help was readily available, thanks to James for all the support and assistance
Mr A
Mr A

Life Changer

The best easiest fastest effective way to save life & enjoy it. ! James, , dr tanber & the team are best of the best! James is most definitely the excellent pr man for the job.. They are all so kind down to esrth but very very professional
I am so grateful ang so happy Show reply
Mick
MickNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy online process

Great to be able to do this through an app and online, I live in a small town and everyone knows everyone else's business, so I don't even need to go to my local chemist it's great for discretion. Will continue using this service for sure.
Happy customer

Easy, effective and convenient!

I do everything that I need to in order to safely be prescribed prep without having to go to the doctors. Easy to order and I get my medication sent to me. James and the team make it easy for you to navigate. Show reply
Nanatsu Yes T.
Nanatsu Yes T.2 posts

From Registration to Delivery - everything is SMOOTH!

Its really organized and instructions are laid out properly. The packaging is descreet and properly done too! Totally worth it! I was quite hesitant and nervous at first as I have never done this, but everything went well. So if ever you are still reading for any reviews about it, hopefully mine will enlighten you. Show reply
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Simple and easy service

The service is seem-less. It could not be easier and if I ever have any questions, James is so prompt and professional in responding. Very happy Show reply

Basil L.
Basil L.

Life changing service

Working full time with limited window to book face to face appointments, this service has made my life so much easier. It makes taking meds regularly and renewing prescription timely possible, protecting myself and others. Show reply
Tony
Tony

Prompt and seamless service

Service was prompt seamless professional and discreet. Would recommend this service. Show reply
Pierson
PiersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and Delivery

Outstanding on how reliable PrEP Health is and their delivery. And the support from James is absolutely appreciated! Show reply
Angus
Angus2 posts

Professional Service

This is a great way to get the protection you should have when playing around. Very good value and professional. Quick and easy. Definitely go with PReP Health if you need a PREP Prescription.