Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro

• Safety
Roh

RohSydney, NSW

Pressure release stopped working in less than 12 months. Customer service poor

Blenders are great but their pressure cooker appears to be poor. Pressure release stopped working in less than 12 months and paint on inner bowl scratched off with plastic spoon provided. Customer service provided has been poor to date, asking so many questions and for photos and videos, only to end with that I should send it to Melbourne.

Purchased in June 2018.

Terrible - same as said by MeMo and others

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Lack of Instructions means you have to wing it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro compares to other Pressure Cookers

My Induction just stays on relaeae steam mode!! Faulty

Date PurchasedJune 2018

So small it's impractical

So excited when my multi cooker arrived, opened it up and realised i would not be able to cook a family quantity of osso bucco, leg of lamb, lamp shanks or bone broth. It's tiny. Really disappointed its deceiving from the outside. Lucky I may be able to get a full refund.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
See all Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro reviews

Liz whiteasked

Hi do you have recipie book please I'm in the UK and I didn't get one with my machine, is it possible to could put some recipies up on here for me I've googled and I've searched YouTube but found nothing, please I need some help to use my machine, Thank you.

John C
John C

If you go to the optimum website they will send you a pdf copy of recipies.

Liz white

Do you have the details for the website please

Liz white

One last question do you need to put liquid I need when using the Defrost setting please, there is no mention how to use it and I want to use it properly, Thank you .

Liz whiteasked

Hi I want to roast a whole chicken but the booklet tells you not to use without liquid in it how do I roast a chicken then?

Hello Liz,

you can add some oil.

Here are example instructions for roasting chicken:
In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over outside of the chicken
Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Add chicken, breast side down, and cook 6-7 minutes.
Flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves.
Lock pressure cooker lid and set for 25 minutes on high.
Let the pressure cooker release naturally.
Remove from pressure cooker and let stand for 5 minutes before carving.

Here are more delicious recipes: http://optimumappliances.com/assets/manual_pdf/EN/Induction_PressureCook_Pro_Recipe_Book.pdf

Hope that helps!

regards
Andrea

Liz white

Thank you but what setting do I put it on ? And what do you use DIY setting for?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Liz, see manual page 8.

MENU 2 for Meats default cooking time for this program is 35min, max time is 2hrs and minimum time is 15mins. ( cooking time can be adjusted for all functions)
So I would first use the minimum setting of 15min, then flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves and set for 25-35min on the meat program.

DIY means you can set more settings for yourself

Hope that helps :)

Stephen S

Stephen Sasked

Hi
I recently won this item in a competition i was wondering how i get the e-cookbook? email address is [email removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Stephen, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team via email at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

See all Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro questions