Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro

Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro

John CSydney, NSW

A great versatile cooking machine

a great all purpose cooker. Great as a pressure cooker and slow cooker. A lot of menu options for different types of cooking. It is easy to clean and I like the fact that it is sealed under the bowl so if you spill liquids it will not get into the electronics.
Have used it to my bread, yoghurt , soups, roasts, deep fry.
Out performs other multicookers I have used. Appears to be sturdy and reliable.
I bought it on special which is great value.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Bec

BecMid North Coast, NSW

The most awful pressure cooker I have ever owned

I have used pressure slower cooker for over 20 years.
I have not even had it 12 months
It burns never knew they could burn!!
It says its on for 1hr nearly 2 hours later it’s still going!!
I would not of used it 6 times! I hate it! the coating is cracking and peeling off tried to call them they don’t answer!! Very disappointed!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

A great multicooker. Best mum helper. Perfection of cooking!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro compares to other Pressure Cookers

Josephine

JosephineSydney

Optimum induction Pressure cook Pro

Loved it. Great for soups and stews. Easy to use, love the fact it talks to you and tells you what part of the cooking process it's up too. Easy to clean. Loved it so much bought one for my daughter who has been using it all winter and really enjoys using it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Alec Mudie

Alec MudieRockingham Beach,

The Best!!!

We bought this particular machine as we are induction fans......It is so simple to use (with voice guidance) and the quality of the cooking is superb.
We are simple eaters and my wife did a stew for us the other day; we didn't even have to thicken it, it was cooked to perfection.
This will be our last cooking machine and we can't recommend it enough...

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mir

MirCooroy

Alarmingly easy - almost an anticlimax

First meal - intuitive controls, alarmingly easy, plus looks gorgeous, quite chatty.
Produced a fantastic meal that normally requires 4 hrs to develop flavour.
Meal was cooked in just 40 min. with minimal hands on time - no stirring, poking, checking, adjusting, remembering.
Simple to use ; multiple styles of cooking all in one pot with quick clean up , tough surface, handle makes for easy stowage.
Cool handles are a nice touch. Spatter guard very useful (aka anti-overflow cover.. ?)

Improvements- a separate power cord for seamless storage Is always nice. and a first user step by step guide for the novice user may be appreciated. The staff recipes are great, although again a bit more detail for the novice may be appreciated.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Tai

TaiBrisbane

Great product A1

Great product, every meal we have made has turned out fabulous. Has lived up to our expectations and brings out the flavours in every meal. Very easy to use and understand, quick and reliable. Easy to clean and store. We are using it over winter and it brings job to the table every time.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great for Indian food

It's pressure cooking function and nonstick are excellent. What I like the most is that I can cook curries the usual way - fry the masaala, add the chickpeas/rajma or ghia etc. and then press a button and forget(this part one can only do with an automatic device like optimum) ! Also the inner part of the lid comes off for cleaning which is very important.
For chickpeas/rajma, soup function is great and for ghia or dhuli moong-masri the rice function works fine. I normally do not cook as per instructions on nearly all devices that I have as I have my own recipes for things as per my liking etc., hence lack of a detailed cookbook is no problem.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

I had to return as it was faulty

I had to return this product twice - I was finally given a refund
Quite annoying - ended up buying one locally and it is great!
It is a pity because it looked like a great product in the advertisement but I was sorely disappointed
At least I was offered a refund

Date PurchasedOct 2017

I ended up buying a Phillips All In One

shopping123

shopping123

love this one

Love this one! it saves me a lot of time on cooking especially for meat and soup. Have heard some terrible stories about pressure cooker this one is very safe and easy to use. I can cook meat within 15 minutes until it becomes very tender but it a bit heavy.

Jeansdaughter

JeansdaughterTasmania

I love this appliance!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
izzy

izzySydney

Excellent addition to kitchen!

I started using this when a friend bought it for me as a house warming gift and it's great. So far have made soup and beef cheeks which my husband loves! What I would love to see is a recipe app so it's easier to know what to cook in it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lauren

Laurenpicton

Love this machine

i wasnt sure about electric pressure cookers but i went ahead and bought this as i needed a new slow cooker and i am glad i did!! i waited to purchase the machine and it was well worth the wait. the only down side is it would of been handy to have a recipe book sent with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

This is a great pressure cooker

Antrim48

Antrim48South East Queensland, QLD

Great cooker

I reviewed many cookers before deciding on the Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro. It looks good and I'm very happy with the price. Haven't used it enough to offer an opinion on the performance, but so far, so good. To include a recipe book with the cooker would complete the package.

RACHY

RACHYNsw, 2178

Optimum induction pressure cooker love it

Waited for a very long long time for this awsum machine .well worth the wait,and worth the discounted price of 299.00.looks are beyond others out there.performance is fantastic.i am loving this have made apricot chicken slow cooked.. also a beef one pot with veggies pressure cooked..taste is out of this world.. this does everything and is packed with saftey features to.. good bye to my stove pot ,and hello to this beauty...JUST WAITING ON THE RECIPE BOOK AND THE WARRANTY CARD.HOPE THIS COMES VERY SOON

See all Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro reviews

Liz whiteasked

Hi do you have recipie book please I'm in the UK and I didn't get one with my machine, is it possible to could put some recipies up on here for me I've googled and I've searched YouTube but found nothing, please I need some help to use my machine, Thank you.

John C

If you go to the optimum website they will send you a pdf copy of recipies.

Liz white

Do you have the details for the website please

Liz white

One last question do you need to put liquid I need when using the Defrost setting please, there is no mention how to use it and I want to use it properly, Thank you .

Liz whiteasked

Hi I want to roast a whole chicken but the booklet tells you not to use without liquid in it how do I roast a chicken then?

Hello Liz,

you can add some oil.

Here are example instructions for roasting chicken:
In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over outside of the chicken
Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Add chicken, breast side down, and cook 6-7 minutes.
Flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves.
Lock pressure cooker lid and set for 25 minutes on high.
Let the pressure cooker release naturally.
Remove from pressure cooker and let stand for 5 minutes before carving.

Here are more delicious recipes: http://optimumappliances.com/assets/manual_pdf/EN/Induction_PressureCook_Pro_Recipe_Book.pdf

Hope that helps!

regards
Andrea

Liz white

Thank you but what setting do I put it on ? And what do you use DIY setting for?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Liz, see manual page 8.

MENU 2 for Meats default cooking time for this program is 35min, max time is 2hrs and minimum time is 15mins. ( cooking time can be adjusted for all functions)
So I would first use the minimum setting of 15min, then flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves and set for 25-35min on the meat program.

DIY means you can set more settings for yourself

Hope that helps :)

Stephen S

Stephen Sasked

Hi
I recently won this item in a competition i was wondering how i get the e-cookbook? email address is [email removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Stephen, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team via email at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

See all Optimum Induction Pressure-Cook Pro questions