Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

Katie

KatieSouthern and Hills, SA

Avoid spending too much, don't try to return anything

I avoid spending too much here because I know the returns process is near impossible. It's great for basic items, I've even bought shoes here that have been relatively comfortable. Much easier to hand off items that don't fit or suit to someone else than to return them. Overall, shipping has been quite fast recently and the products are hit and miss.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Sent me the wrong product and size

I ordered a shirt online and was sent the wrong sized shirt. I looked up the return process and it costs just as much for the purchase.and delivery as it does the return! When something like this is out of your control, it should be back on the company to sort it! Never again am I going to order from ",Pretty Little thing" again.

used to be good

I used to order from here all the time. i bought a dress last year which was great and i wore it every where. i then bought the same cut of dress in a different colour. i was shocked to find this material and completely transparent and not the same quality of the last dress i purchased. the other items in my order were also like this and unwearable. i am really dissapointed and won’t be buying from them again. their quality has gone downhill and i’m upset.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Not worth it !!

mny

mny

No just no...

I purchased 2 trackies, 4 sweatshirts and 1 t shirt and it took 1 month to get to australia. The trackies worse quality than kmart or walmart and length are so long that it wouldn't fit anyone under 5 foot 5. Sweatshirts all very very thin. Don't believe all the PLT YouTube videos saying they are thick and warm. Have to return everything except for the Chicago sweatshirt since its oversized albeit very thin for fleece material. Now just have to wait another 2 weeks for money to be returned after paying for return shipping smh. If you want loungewear look at cotton on instead

Product AppearanceAs advertised

PLT quality and return system

I want to return a pair of black leggings and possibly the pink too. The quality is so terrible. I can literally poke my fingers through the material on the black leggings. I have looked and I have to pay 10 dollars to return these 17 dollar-but usually cost more leggings and a 25 dollar pair-also on sale thankfully. Honestly it isn't even worth returning them and paying the postage. I honestly cannot believe this quality is made let alone sold and then PLT expect the customer to pay return postage on top. It's disgraceful and I will not be shopping here again. I'll use these leggings as rags and they probably won't even be any good for that.

Attached is their "helpful customer service."

Shavorn T.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

Would buy again

Site is easy to use and you can get some great buys. Really satisfied with the range, I have bought a few things over time from PLT and never had any issues and have always LOVED the fast dispatch and usually get it delivered the next week which I find pretty good! Quality has been decent given the pricing, an item was to big of sizing so I returned it and was redunded the next day. I will continue buying from PT given my experience thus far

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of heels that, when upon looking at closely, were two completely different sizes despite both having the same size written on the bottom of both shoes.

Terrible quality and sizing

Disappointed by the quality, style, sizing and cut of all the items I received. Everything looked and felt cheap - and the images displayed on the site did not fit the items I received. Underwear bought had no stretch or flexibility - and within one wash lost its shape. Shipping also took 21 days. Returned 5 of the 8 items I bought and I still think I paid more in shipping than the remaining 3 items should be worth.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Amazing, and speedy service!

Ordered a pair of silver stilettos from their website, I would recommend going down a size, but for the price of $24 they are perfect!! The delivery came super fast, and was packaged perfectly. Would definitely order more of their shoes again !

My go-to

They always have 50% Off sales so they are my go-to for affordable clothing. While have had a few sizing issues (to be expected with online shopping) I generally find the pieces good quality for the price. Super speedy delivery too!

kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No fault here

I received my delivery today, still have more to come,my items I received are top quality,not cheap looking,I still have more orders comming,I have not had any prob lems with pretty little thing,they have been fantastic,see my other order went to my old address,but they returned it to the post office,they have been very helpful helping me track my items,I can't fault this company, fast delivery,there clothes are awesome,plus fast delivery,well packaged ,no problems here,7 dollars postage is nothing can't wait to get my other items,love my denim vest I bought last year ,I buy nothing but the best I will post more photos,

• +1

Makaylee H.asked

i was about to order from pretty little thing but before i did i checked the reviews and saw that some of the packages never got there or got lost so im debating on ordering from them.

divasew
divasew

I got my order OK, in fact reasonably quickly from the UK. But the size of most of what I ordered was VERY SMALL. They were supposed to be AU /UK size 8 and most look nowhere near it. And the fabric was cheap and nasty. It was my first order and I spent nearly $100. If its your first order, I would just buy a few things to check out first. Then decide when you get them.

Ok, thanks

chloe d.

chloe d.asked

how do I return and get a refund. they are making it very hard and confusing to return and get my money back, can someone please explain the process? thank you

Anya

Anyaasked

Do lace socks actually stay up with the ribbon as wanting to wear to races.

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$7.99
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands