Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

1.3

Gavan D.

Gavan D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality control, sizing and customer service.

We made two orders with Pretty Little Things. The first the sizing was incorrect and the second order the item had a hole in it. We then had to pay postage to return and no refund on the original postage. Never Again!!!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoes

Purchased a pair of shoes that said AU size 9 - a size 7 arrived, according to their size chart a UK 7 is a AU 9. I couldn't even get my foot in. The UK size 7 is an AU size 7.

Ash

AshPerth, WA

No No No 0/10

Quality is disgusting.
Dressing myself in a bin bag would suffice.
Actually, I did that once and the look turned out better.
Yes, I looked better in a plastic bin bag than this junk you sell.

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish. Waste of money and time!!

Absolutely crap company. Don't waste your money. Clothing it very cheaply made and not worth a cent. Customer service is a massive headache. Had to persist to get money back on return after one staff said I would other staff didn't listen to this and gave me a run around. Steer clear!!!

Alana H.

Alana H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really wish I had of read these reviews before purchasing - terrible quality

Products were misleading

I recently purchased oversized tshirts and they were extremely misleading. Some of the same style yes, yet different fabric, cut, sizing and style altogether. Not happy with the quality and advertising.

charmaine

charmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

sent the wrong things, extremely bad quality

I bought a dress which is advertised as a long sleeve off shoulder pastel blue dress, what i received was a black and white sleeveless strap dress. Completely different style and colour. Extremely disappointing. Another dress i bought was lilac (pastel) on the website, it looked like satin material but what i received was a weird rough hay bag fabric with the pattern barely printed on. it looked like a primary schooler's DIY project.
A black off the shoulder dress i bought barely covers my bottom, it is supposed to reach mid thigh according to the website, i am 158cm for reference...

Anonymous

AnonymousNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad company

Weren’t satisfied at all never got my package or an email to say where it is I know I’ll never buy from this company again they need to improve there service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Trash fast fashion, gross cut, bad fabric

How the products are made is so cheap, and after digging under the surface, this is a slave labor company and I'm ashamed to have thought that it would be anything other than this. Shameful. I feel stupid and like I've supported something terrible by buying from this company.

The clothes are made as cheaply as possible, the cuts look nice on the models but the actual fit is so bad and looks terrible. Their crop tops are laughable. I would recommend you to do some research and be very wary of actually buying products from this company. A total waste of money. Beware

Still Wont Give Me My Refund

Do not order from this company bunch of scammers who don’t care about you and take your money and basically act dumb every time I tried asking for my refund. I have been messed around so much by customer service they have the items I sent back to them and refuse to do their part and put my money back into my account. Never ordering from this trash store again. You’ve been warned. Clothing is cheap and sizing is way off! Few of my items have been damaged upon arrival but let it slip not anymore. AWFUL

divasewmelbourne

Don't Bother

First time ordering and will probably be the last. Delivered fairly quickly to Australia, but thats where the positives end. I ordered clothes for my daughter AUS & UK size 8, they look like they would barely fit my 6yr old granddaughter! 3 dresses a great variance of up to 6cms difference between them, 2 pr pants, waists 5cm difference 1 to another. I sew and there is no way these are standard sizes.. Maybe standard Chinese sizes! Very cheap fabric also! I'm not happy, but too much hassle to send back.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Size isn't what they say it is

These guys are very misleading in sizing, I ordered my size which is 22 and I know 22 fits me but what I got from these guys was definitely not 22! The bodysuits were tiny and the jeans I just knew weren't going to fit! Not going to bother returning them as I've hurd horror stories about the return process! Never ordering from these guys agian

False advertising

Products are NOT true to size & The material of the clothing is cheap. Very dissapointed considering I spent $369 here. I wish I had done reviews before purchasing. Money Waisted.

Anonymous

AnonymousKatoomba

Sizing is very off

I ordered three dresses all in size 10. One fit, the other one didn’t even go past my hips & the last one fit too tight. The sizing is very odd... The quality is okay for the price I guess. I’ve never had a problem with the customer service but it’s disappointing that they don’t cover the cost of returns.

SpindyRella T

SpindyRella TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Out Of Wack Sizing - Too Small

Negative 1 if possible.
I am a size 10, I purchased 3 dresses in size 1 and one in size 10.
The size 10 fit me perfect, the size 12's didn't even fit over my head. Seriously, Whatttt.
The dresses were $10 each and i have to return 3 dresses, with a return fee of $10.. and based on the reviews, they have poor customer service, so i run the risk of losing my money.
I can completely understand of it actually slipped over my head and it was slightly tight or loose, this was just completely out of whack sizing.
Never will I shop here again. Waste of time and money.

Worst experience.

Recently Ive ordered 2 pairs of the same heels!! The first ones sent were UK 8 even though Ive ordered AU 10, this happened again the second time even after double checking they had my actual size in stock! So far Ive spend $100 just on the shoes and postage! Have I had any real help? NO! Just told that it is the correct size - I know exactly what size my feet are hunny not to mention Ive had atleast 10 friends try them on to buy them (only for size 9 girls!) so Ive been told to send them back (SPEND MORE MONEY) to get a refund to an afterpay account that already paid off.
Im excessively disappointed with my whole experience not to mention this was my first but will definitely be my last!!

Catherine

Catherine

Terrible!!!

Terrible quality and service!
Clothes feel and look so cheap. Shipping was a disaster and so was customer service. Sizing was way off and the material was thin and scratchy! Dont waste your time and money. Wouldnt wish this spin my worst enemy.

Disgusting

Spent $300 on clothes and not one thing fit properly. Biggest waste of money on my whole life. Everything is really horrible quality aswel. Noting is the right size and looks nothing like the picture

ghop

ghopAU

Ill fitting cheap see through clothes

Granted these clothes are very cheap so you don't expect great quality however I ordered 14 items and every single item is made from incredibly thin cheap material that you can fully see your bra through, the sizes run incredibly small so I ordered up a size but the main issue is they all just seem to fit really oddly, they have either really tight necklines so that any buttons become skewed and look odd or they are really loose and don't sit properly across the top. All of the bodysuits are cut really high at the sides so you can't wear them with even high waisted jeans or your skin shows through (not a good look). The clothes also have a weird chemically smell. Thought I'd give them a second chance but never again

diss