Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

1.3

Terrible!! Waste Of Money

Can't believe I have been scammed by this company. A year ago, I ordered a jacket and the colour was completely different from what shown on the website. However, didn't return it because I've read so many negative reviews in regards to returns. I can see PLT is still selling this jacket, so I asked them if I can return it and have a credit instead of a full refund. Customer service said this is not possible. They also said that the difference in terms of colours might be due to the lights used on the photoshoot or even my phone screen!! I wished I believed to negative reviews. Absolute waste of money.

John B.

John B.

White Bikini Top

I purchased a size 4 Itsy Bisy White Bikini Top. The product delivered was not like the image. You could fit Grandma’s boobs in what was delivered. I sent emails asking why they would send it. I did not receive any response. The ‘return fee’ and postage will cost me as much to return the item as I paid for it. Disgusting service and company.

Don't Do It

Do not purchase the Ultimate Oversize Crew! I ordered 5 different colours in this crew all in the size medium. The sizes are way off. Two were too tight, two were way too oversize and the black one was the worse. The label said Medium but in the right hand side, in the corner a tiny white label stating XXL. What a joke! This company is the worst. Don't mind taking your money but helping they will not do.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rubbish

I ordered 4 items of them. Quality is far from the best. 1 item did not arrive, still haven't received it after letting them know. 1 item had a whole load of wool around it. Had to cut through it to try it on, they asked for a photo...??? 1 item was way to big, not even close to my size. They asked me to return it... pay $15 to return on an $50 item? Considering that all items where not up to standard. The only thing that worked was the dress I purchased, but again a button was missing. Honestly the worst place I have ordered from, such a disappointment. They should consider spending some of their advertising budget on quality and quality control. Will do my best to make sure no one uses their hard earned cash on this rubbish.

vix1995

vix1995

Some good stuff, but overall terrible quality and sizes are huge/random

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Absolute crap

Ordered 3 items shipping was 2 days ahead which was good but the jacket I ordered in white came in cream and the quality of the clothing is absolute rubbish

Returns is a joke

Returns policy is a joke, and before you think ‘well you shouldn’t of ordered the wrong thing’, I assure you I do a lot of online shopping and this is the worst. Cheap material, sizing is incorrect and whole process is a scam. Stay away not worth the risk

Hit and miss.

I brought a dress from there about a year ago and it was great exactly as described so I decided I’ll buy a nice jacket, it arrived and it’s disgusting and nothing like the picture and way to big for a “12”. Very disappointed.

Georgia N

Georgia NPerth, WA

Worst online clothing store!

I have unfortunately bought from this website on a number of occasions and every time I receive my order it looks legit nothing like the photo's on their website or the sizes are completely out. What a shame because their clothes look great online and sure lots of other people would agree.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Bianka

BiankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do. Not. Order. From. Them. Ever.

Will never order from them again! Ordered a dress, received it with a massive stain on it. Complained and they told me they would refund it. This is back and December. It is April and they still haven’t refunded it. Ordered another dress and they sent the wrong size. In terms of shipping, I payed for express and received it the same day I would’ve if I didn’t pay for express. Literally worst experience with them and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Makaylee H.asked

i was about to order from pretty little thing but before i did i checked the reviews and saw that some of the packages never got there or got lost so im debating on ordering from them.

divasew
divasew

I got my order OK, in fact reasonably quickly from the UK. But the size of most of what I ordered was VERY SMALL. They were supposed to be AU /UK size 8 and most look nowhere near it. And the fabric was cheap and nasty. It was my first order and I spent nearly $100. If its your first order, I would just buy a few things to check out first. Then decide when you get them.

Ok, thanks

chloe d.

chloe d.asked

how do I return and get a refund. they are making it very hard and confusing to return and get my money back, can someone please explain the process? thank you

Anya

Anyaasked

Do lace socks actually stay up with the ribbon as wanting to wear to races.

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$7.99
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands