Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

ruby

rubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are great, attention is needed to how they pack their goods

The products were all as stated and of seemingly high quality (although the dresses i ordered were over $100). however i also ordered a SheaBeauty leave in conditioner mask, which when arrived was all broken as the container is only made of plastic. I understand this is not to do with PLT as they don’t deliver it. however, i think it would be beneficial if they added more than a single layer of bubble wrap when sending larger plastic goods in a single plastic sleeve (which doesn’t offer much protection to the goods when going through postage).

Kate.

Kate.South East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love it all! You are the best !

Fantastic shopping, shipping, clothing just love it all !!!! You are the best !!! Great colours, designs!!! Great quality and styles ! Will shop always !

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Nothing to fault. Except..

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Come with a nice big bright stain

ordered the dress about two weeks ago. came yesterday. opened it up to find a nice big bright orange and white stain on the shoulder. it’s not like i wanted the dress to wear for my 18th or anything.

Shannon R.

Shannon R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zippers...seriously guys!!!

I’ve purchased multiple jeans from PLT...they are always a great fit...good work there.
Unfortunately that’s the only thing I can say is good. If the zipper doesn’t break on first go because of cheap materials, the thighs will give way in about 2 weeks. It’s beyond frustrating.
Use better quality zippers and either reinforce areas that rub, or again, use better materials.
So frustrating. And it’s not worth the money to ‘send them back’. Super disappointed.

POOR QUALITY,

I brought some track pants from there, it had stains and yellow markings on it. I also brought a sweatshirt, that was made from poor quality material, do not recommend.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stain on satin pjs

Received my brand new satin pjs with a stain and after trying them on for the 1st time the arm tore at seam. After contacting pretty little thing and 10 emails later they offered me a promo discount for my next purchase. ARE YOU SERIOUS I will never purchase from them again. Very bad at everything.

Zozle

ZozleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Impressed

Loved the amount of stock available for all body shapes and sizes. Fits great. Good quality. It came 12 days earlier then expected which was amazing. Overall an amazing experience.

Paul Henderson

Paul HendersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great!

Great efficient service, nice quality clothing and considering all my goods were half price they were great value for money! I love my goods! Will definitely be buying from PLT again!

Megan J.

Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Very happy great quality .True to size and looked exactly like the
picture did..... Also quick delivery... I will definitely be a regular customer from now on... I was a bit worried because I seen many bad reviews but my experience was fantastic love love love my new clothes

Grace J.

Grace J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied!

Wasn't expecting too much after reading all the negative reviews after i purchased but honestly was pretty impressed! Bought 3 dresses, thigh high boots, jumpers, lace playsuit and a few tops and not only was the quality of all my purchases great but for once they fit perfectly!
My advice to avoid disappointment would be, be realistic and honest with yourself about your dress size and take into consideration your body shape compared to that of the model obviously it won't fit the same if she's say a triangle and your an hour glass

Ceri F.

Ceri F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with dress

Ordered a size 6 navy halterneck dress with lacy top for my daughter's graduation in November 2019. I'd left it very late and was worried it wouldn't turn up in time. Turned up with a few days to spare. Needed to alter the neckline as she's quite slim and this was to be expected. No issues with the quality of the dress - very impressed. Will be ordering again from here.

Quality is terrible

Bought 3 things from PLT. One was a satin blouse: material was cheap and ugly. Bought a tight white top. material felt so cheap and it was see through. Bought a necklace and it left blue marks on my skin. Maybe I just got unlucky but wont be buying from here again. Tried to return it and paid $6.50 for the return online then realised I would need to pay another $6.50 at post office so didn't do it. Do not buy from here unless you are prepared for the quality and are fine with paying $13 to return.

Cant wait to wear them

I brought the Nude thigh high boot with block heel. My shoe size is 8 1/2 to 9 and i ordered an Australian 9. The fit is good. I am so happy with these boots. Exactly like the picture, comfortable and look great. This was my first order with PLT and I will be re ordering again. I ordered on the 16th of March and received them on the morning of the 24th March. I live on the Gold Coast.
Just have to wait out the corona virus and ill be taking these babies for a spin.

Carina

CarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with quality for price, sizing and shipping time! Would use again!

Had ordered my dress before reading all the negative reviews so I was a little nervous but I can say my experience was nothing but positive! The dress was true to size which I'd previously had issues with on other sites, it was the same quality as pictured on the website and it arrived about a week after ordering. Wouldn't hesitate to order through this site again!

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish products!!!
Everything I’ve ever ordered is either see through or the poorest quality.

Such a disappointment, never ordering from here again! I’ve given their items many chances but Each time they have been atrocious!

Love their items

Great customer service. I've bought a lot of clothes from them and usually fit perfectly. There has been one time where I did not like the fitting of a top. However, I was issued a full refund. Quality is not that bad considering the price. I definitely would purchase from them again.

maddison s

maddison sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My experience with 2 orders

OnlineShoppingGuru

OnlineShoppingGuruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I mean...

The clothes are inexpensive, which makes sense why the quality isn't amazing, however the clothes are often different colours to the website and almost never fit the same. But for the cheap prices and reliable shipping, it's not that bad.

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

material is all see through

The quality has definitely gone done hill. Everything i brought this time is see through and very thin. Unwearable Dont waste your time Pay a little more and get something you can wear