Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

1.8

Customer service is the best

I have ordered from PLT a few times. At times the clothes are a bit smaller depending on the material. One thing that stands out is their easy and clear customer service. This is something I rest appreciate as it shows they actually do care about customers. I highly recommend them. When ordering clothes, check the material as sometimes you may need to size up. Otherwise their styles are very pretty and reasonably priced

Jule D.

Jule D.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not order again, sizing small and quality bad!

The quality and fabrics are very cheap. Colors also looked different. Then also sizing is small. Disappointing experience as some are gifts for Christmas and feel these will not be nice as I thought.

Not even worth one star

Getting a refund is a absolute joke. Waited the 28 days and I still had to follow up on it. I bought 4 items, returned 3 items. Dresses were poorly made. Will never purchase from PLT again

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Bikini top but label says Dont get me wet- Poolside posing only???

I brought what I thought was a whole bikini as the picture shows the girl in both top and bottom. I did not read that it was only the top. Most websites take just a picture of the one item, so it is not misleading. Then I look on the label, and it says, don't get me wet - I am for poolside posing only??

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Barley wearable, such bad quality!

The white hoodie I got was almost see through and made out of some kind of horrible material. Any white dresses or tops are made of see threw material making them unwearable. Clothes look great on the models but terrible in real life.

Bev M

Bev MCanberra 2600, ACT

Not what it looked like on a the page

I was disappointed as the clothes did not look like they did on the page and the material quality did not feel good at all. Also there was a really gross smell on each garment and even after multiple washes it would not leave the fibres.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

Bad quality and terrible fit

Erica_67

Erica_67

Sizing seems off

I ordered approximately a dozen pieces. Although the materials were quite thin and flimsy (you get what you pay for) the sizes seem to vary between the items but they were all purchased in the same size...

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst website ever beware

This website is a joke all of there clothes are thin nasty quality, don’t match the picture and aren’t true to size don’t waste your time effort or money with pretty little thing not worth it

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Cute stuff but the quality is terrible!!

I received my body suits and a sweater promptly and they all looked super cute at first glance! Unfortunately, every single item tore within the first wear. The seams would come apart and holes would appear. I ended up donating all of the items. I would not repurchase, super bummed.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

CHEAP

To be fair, a few things I have purchase have been half decent but their clothes are crap! Look nothing like the picture and are usually super see through! I purchased a skirt recently that was a nice deep pink colour and when I received it, it was a pastel orange colour. COMPLETELY different, no where near each other. I contacted them with photos and they tried to tell me it was the same skirt in different lighting. UM no ! The skirt I got was definitely orange and would not even come close to the picture on their sight in any universe. Their returns service is also terrible. STAY AWAY! Shop somewhere better like princess poly

Never again

Cheap clothes and not the good kind. Not like the pictures or videos. Maybe spend less money advertising and more on quality control. Literally gave me a see through dress!

Courtney

CourtneyPerth, WA

don't waste your time or energy

I don't understand how this business is still running... I ordered about $160 worth of clothes recently and one of the items they didn't send and said they had ran out of stock then later that day/ week still advertising it. processed a return said that that send me the postage sticker then they send me the email with out the postage as promised. I have also been waiting for my refund for 3 months now. refund processed in july have no received my Mondey. abosolutly disgusting they should be ashamed that they have taken peoples money and robbed them.

Fiona

Fiona

Quality is ok

My items arrived in time, packed really well. The quality of my skirt wasn't the best. Firstly the zip was broken and second it felt like umbrella material which was weird.
The customer service though was really good and sorted out the issue with a refund
If just research the fabric before you buy and go up one size.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

They do not refund returns! still have no refund ..

They do not refund returns!
I returned items twice and 24 days still have no refund for both times! The customer service does nothing and blames Paypal because I opened a dispute .. So they do nothing is incredible. I will have to complain no professionalism. Already the return costs are not free (France) plus they fly clearly without refunding when returning the items.

Lacey

Lacey

Worst quality

I bought a top and skirt. Shipping was 2 weeks & what I received was such bad quality & so see through. I'd compare it to something you get from WISH! Terrible

FT x

FT xGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great but do your research!

The quality was so poor

The quality was so poor. I can't believe they are claiming it's the same material listed. They should be ashamed of themselves. Their complaints section doesn't actually work nor will they give you an email to complain to. They then have the audacity to turn around and force you to pay to get a refund. Absolutely disgusting company

Sara M

Sara MSydney, NSW

Suprisingly good experience

Refund scammers

I purchased a $83 jump suit. The order number they supplied me did not exist when I tried to refund. Customer service gave me address and said to keep tracking number. They have received my item but they are not refunding me the money.
I speak to a different person every time in email. I showed them proof of my after pay purchase. Still they are making excuses to not refund me. Very bad company they steal your money.

Do not buy