Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

Katie

KatieSouthern and Hills, SA

Avoid spending too much, don't try to return anything

I avoid spending too much here because I know the returns process is near impossible. It's great for basic items, I've even bought shoes here that have been relatively comfortable. Much easier to hand off items that don't fit or suit to someone else than to return them. Overall, shipping has been quite fast recently and the products are hit and miss.

SizingSlightly large
Ezinne

EzinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong item!!!!

I ordered three items...two items came as exactly ordered and a skirt was sent as the third item. I never ordered a damn skirt. I ordered a dress! And the skirt had a tag bearing the name of the dress I ordered. Absolute bunkers! Contacted them via WhatsApp and I am yet to get a response. It’s my first time and I won’t be ordering anymore! So frustrating.

ruby

rubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are great, attention is needed to how they pack their goods

The products were all as stated and of seemingly high quality (although the dresses i ordered were over $100). however i also ordered a SheaBeauty leave in conditioner mask, which when arrived was all broken as the container is only made of plastic. I understand this is not to do with PLT as they don’t deliver it. however, i think it would be beneficial if they added more than a single layer of bubble wrap when sending larger plastic goods in a single plastic sleeve (which doesn’t offer much protection to the goods when going through postage).

Kate.

Kate.South East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love it all! You are the best !

Fantastic shopping, shipping, clothing just love it all !!!! You are the best !!! Great colours, designs!!! Great quality and styles ! Will shop always !

Terrible customer service

Placed an order
Stated it was on way then cancelled order and refunded less postage
Wrote to them wanting postage money back and have ignored my emails
A total scam

Jule D.

Jule D.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not order again, sizing small and quality bad!

The quality and fabrics are very cheap. Colors also looked different. Then also sizing is small. Disappointing experience as some are gifts for Christmas and feel these will not be nice as I thought.

SizingSlightly small
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoes

Purchased a pair of shoes that said AU size 9 - a size 7 arrived, according to their size chart a UK 7 is a AU 9. I couldn't even get my foot in. The UK size 7 is an AU size 7.

Lelaba

LelabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

According to this unscrupulous company my package has been flying to my country..... for 9 days.... they are not to be trusted and I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. There are many, far better companies to spend your money with.

Displayname

DisplaynameGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t recommend

Very horrible service, my order is 2 months late and no reply when it comes to contacting them. Was unable to get my money back and I will never EVER be purchasing from them again.

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Nothing to fault. Except..

Horrible Service

I ordered a dress for an occasion, the dress arrived 10 days after it was supposed to arrive!
And wasn't like it was shown on the website. I am so disappointed.

Alana H.

Alana H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really wish I had of read these reviews before purchasing - terrible quality

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

will NOT purchase from again

Placed order via after pay for a large amount had already made my second payment and the delivery hadn't even turned up yet. When it finally arrived an item has leaked all through the package not impressed extremely long postage times and pathetic packaging tracking didnt show anything at all the package never moved . WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HERE AGAIN

charmaine

charmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

sent the wrong things, extremely bad quality

I bought a dress which is advertised as a long sleeve off shoulder pastel blue dress, what i received was a black and white sleeveless strap dress. Completely different style and colour. Extremely disappointing. Another dress i bought was lilac (pastel) on the website, it looked like satin material but what i received was a weird rough hay bag fabric with the pattern barely printed on. it looked like a primary schooler's DIY project.
A black off the shoulder dress i bought barely covers my bottom, it is supposed to reach mid thigh according to the website, i am 158cm for reference...

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Barley wearable, such bad quality!

The white hoodie I got was almost see through and made out of some kind of horrible material. Any white dresses or tops are made of see threw material making them unwearable. Clothes look great on the models but terrible in real life.

SizingSlightly small

Anonymous

AnonymousNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad company

Weren’t satisfied at all never got my package or an email to say where it is I know I’ll never buy from this company again they need to improve there service

John B.

John B.

White Bikini Top

I purchased a size 4 Itsy Bisy White Bikini Top. The product delivered was not like the image. You could fit Grandma’s boobs in what was delivered. I sent emails asking why they would send it. I did not receive any response. The ‘return fee’ and postage will cost me as much to return the item as I paid for it. Disgusting service and company.

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Trash fast fashion, gross cut, bad fabric

How the products are made is so cheap, and after digging under the surface, this is a slave labor company and I'm ashamed to have thought that it would be anything other than this. Shameful. I feel stupid and like I've supported something terrible by buying from this company.

The clothes are made as cheaply as possible, the cuts look nice on the models but the actual fit is so bad and looks terrible. Their crop tops are laughable. I would recommend you to do some research and be very wary of actually buying products from this company. A total waste of money. Beware

Shannon R.

Shannon R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zippers...seriously guys!!!

I’ve purchased multiple jeans from PLT...they are always a great fit...good work there.
Unfortunately that’s the only thing I can say is good. If the zipper doesn’t break on first go because of cheap materials, the thighs will give way in about 2 weeks. It’s beyond frustrating.
Use better quality zippers and either reinforce areas that rub, or again, use better materials.
So frustrating. And it’s not worth the money to ‘send them back’. Super disappointed.

divasewmelbourne

Don't Bother

First time ordering and will probably be the last. Delivered fairly quickly to Australia, but thats where the positives end. I ordered clothes for my daughter AUS & UK size 8, they look like they would barely fit my 6yr old granddaughter! 3 dresses a great variance of up to 6cms difference between them, 2 pr pants, waists 5cm difference 1 to another. I sew and there is no way these are standard sizes.. Maybe standard Chinese sizes! Very cheap fabric also! I'm not happy, but too much hassle to send back.