Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

1.5

Crap customer service

Returned some cheaply made items and it took over 5 weeks to refund me. They told me that they did not have my package yet it was at their warehouse for 2 weeks ! Had to speak to several consultants for them to go “oops yeah we do have it we will refund you now” not worth the hassle even if there prices are cheap

Gavan D.

Gavan D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality control, sizing and customer service.

We made two orders with Pretty Little Things. The first the sizing was incorrect and the second order the item had a hole in it. We then had to pay postage to return and no refund on the original postage. Never Again!!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Sent me the wrong product and size

I ordered a shirt online and was sent the wrong sized shirt. I looked up the return process and it costs just as much for the purchase.and delivery as it does the return! When something like this is out of your control, it should be back on the company to sort it! Never again am I going to order from ",Pretty Little thing" again.

SizingSlightly large

Terrible!! Waste Of Money

Can't believe I have been scammed by this company. A year ago, I ordered a jacket and the colour was completely different from what shown on the website. However, didn't return it because I've read so many negative reviews in regards to returns. I can see PLT is still selling this jacket, so I asked them if I can return it and have a credit instead of a full refund. Customer service said this is not possible. They also said that the difference in terms of colours might be due to the lights used on the photoshoot or even my phone screen!! I wished I believed to negative reviews. Absolute waste of money.

SizingVery large

Not even worth one star

Getting a refund is a absolute joke. Waited the 28 days and I still had to follow up on it. I bought 4 items, returned 3 items. Dresses were poorly made. Will never purchase from PLT again

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish. Waste of money and time!!

Absolutely crap company. Don't waste your money. Clothing it very cheaply made and not worth a cent. Customer service is a massive headache. Had to persist to get money back on return after one staff said I would other staff didn't listen to this and gave me a run around. Steer clear!!!

Don't Do It

Do not purchase the Ultimate Oversize Crew! I ordered 5 different colours in this crew all in the size medium. The sizes are way off. Two were too tight, two were way too oversize and the black one was the worse. The label said Medium but in the right hand side, in the corner a tiny white label stating XXL. What a joke! This company is the worst. Don't mind taking your money but helping they will not do.

SizingVery large

Still Wont Give Me My Refund

Do not order from this company bunch of scammers who don’t care about you and take your money and basically act dumb every time I tried asking for my refund. I have been messed around so much by customer service they have the items I sent back to them and refuse to do their part and put my money back into my account. Never ordering from this trash store again. You’ve been warned. Clothing is cheap and sizing is way off! Few of my items have been damaged upon arrival but let it slip not anymore. AWFUL

STEALS YOUR MONEY!!

I placed an order start of July and they are unable to “see my order”. They stole my money. It is now end of July and still haven’t heard back.

Lucky

LuckyBrisbane

Buyer Be Ware

I purchased Qty 4 solar Camera's in November 2019. They took around 6-8 weeks to arrive from China/Hong Kong. There were items missing, two out of the 4 solar Camera's didn't work, so I contacted [name removed] from their office. She indicated that replacements were on the way. After many, many communications and excuses from them, No products have turned up. This was a US$360.00 order and they do not honour their own policy. They can take many weeks to get back to you which I think is a ploy to go past their 30 day return policy. Should have read some of these customer reviews first! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. JUST DON'T BUY FROM THIS STORE. You will loose your money and in my case their products don't work.

Shavorn T.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

Would buy again

Site is easy to use and you can get some great buys. Really satisfied with the range, I have bought a few things over time from PLT and never had any issues and have always LOVED the fast dispatch and usually get it delivered the next week which I find pretty good! Quality has been decent given the pricing, an item was to big of sizing so I returned it and was redunded the next day. I will continue buying from PT given my experience thus far

SizingSlightly large

Worst experience.

Recently Ive ordered 2 pairs of the same heels!! The first ones sent were UK 8 even though Ive ordered AU 10, this happened again the second time even after double checking they had my actual size in stock! So far Ive spend $100 just on the shoes and postage! Have I had any real help? NO! Just told that it is the correct size - I know exactly what size my feet are hunny not to mention Ive had atleast 10 friends try them on to buy them (only for size 9 girls!) so Ive been told to send them back (SPEND MORE MONEY) to get a refund to an afterpay account that already paid off.
Im excessively disappointed with my whole experience not to mention this was my first but will definitely be my last!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Do you even have customer service?

Ordered a package that had the wrong address on it! I emailed 4 different times to let them know to try and change it but NEVER got one reply!
The post office returned it to sender because it was too late by the time they had it to change the address and I never got a refund or even and email. So hope you enjoyed the free $40

Disgraceful Customer Service!!

Extremely unprofessional customer service. First I was told I'd receive a refund, then the following email said that was no longer possible and they continued to repeat themselves in three of the emails they sent me asking if I could pick up the parcel which I had told them wasn't possible, still refusing a refund even though I sent them proof of me being told I would have a refund. Very rude and unprofessional, I shall not be shopping at PLT again, too much hassle for poor quality clothing.

Fiona

Fiona

Quality is ok

My items arrived in time, packed really well. The quality of my skirt wasn't the best. Firstly the zip was broken and second it felt like umbrella material which was weird.
The customer service though was really good and sorted out the issue with a refund
If just research the fabric before you buy and go up one size.

Sent me the wrong items

I had ordered clothing worth $64 with shipping included and had been delivered completely the wrong items! invoice and order on the front of the package was correct yet had 2 very different items. When i had returned i didn't even get a full refund, only $57 so i still had to pay for shipping and even the price for return! terrible service and organisation is disgraceful never ordering from here again and never recommending to friends...

Hanna G

Hanna G

Send out faulty products and expect the customer to pay for their mistake!

They sent out a faulty item and I had to pay postage for the return and new item. Most companies offer free postage when you purchase over $x amount. They don't. Poor customer service and poorly organised. I will not use them again!

SizingTrue to size
Nia

NiaTarneit

Bad packaging and rattan bag came broken

I ordered 2 rattan bags from PLT and excited as I was to get it. So disappointing it was not packaged properly so when I received the bags they were both broken, I have read the reviews on returns here but I doubt I will get a refund. This us the first ever item I have been given through mail that Is not wrapped up or bubble wrapped. What a joke this is my first and last

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

They do not refund returns! still have no refund ..

They do not refund returns!
I returned items twice and 24 days still have no refund for both times! The customer service does nothing and blames Paypal because I opened a dispute .. So they do nothing is incredible. I will have to complain no professionalism. Already the return costs are not free (France) plus they fly clearly without refunding when returning the items.

Fantastic service!!