Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

Katie

KatieSouthern and Hills, SA

Avoid spending too much, don't try to return anything

I avoid spending too much here because I know the returns process is near impossible. It's great for basic items, I've even bought shoes here that have been relatively comfortable. Much easier to hand off items that don't fit or suit to someone else than to return them. Overall, shipping has been quite fast recently and the products are hit and miss.

ruby

rubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are great, attention is needed to how they pack their goods

The products were all as stated and of seemingly high quality (although the dresses i ordered were over $100). however i also ordered a SheaBeauty leave in conditioner mask, which when arrived was all broken as the container is only made of plastic. I understand this is not to do with PLT as they don’t deliver it. however, i think it would be beneficial if they added more than a single layer of bubble wrap when sending larger plastic goods in a single plastic sleeve (which doesn’t offer much protection to the goods when going through postage).

Kate.

Kate.South East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love it all! You are the best !

Fantastic shopping, shipping, clothing just love it all !!!! You are the best !!! Great colours, designs!!! Great quality and styles ! Will shop always !

Gavan D.

Gavan D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality control, sizing and customer service.

We made two orders with Pretty Little Things. The first the sizing was incorrect and the second order the item had a hole in it. We then had to pay postage to return and no refund on the original postage. Never Again!!!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoes

Purchased a pair of shoes that said AU size 9 - a size 7 arrived, according to their size chart a UK 7 is a AU 9. I couldn't even get my foot in. The UK size 7 is an AU size 7.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Sent me the wrong product and size

I ordered a shirt online and was sent the wrong sized shirt. I looked up the return process and it costs just as much for the purchase.and delivery as it does the return! When something like this is out of your control, it should be back on the company to sort it! Never again am I going to order from ",Pretty Little thing" again.

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Nothing to fault. Except..

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Barley wearable, such bad quality!

The white hoodie I got was almost see through and made out of some kind of horrible material. Any white dresses or tops are made of see threw material making them unwearable. Clothes look great on the models but terrible in real life.

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Come with a nice big bright stain

ordered the dress about two weeks ago. came yesterday. opened it up to find a nice big bright orange and white stain on the shoulder. it’s not like i wanted the dress to wear for my 18th or anything.

Shannon R.

Shannon R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zippers...seriously guys!!!

I’ve purchased multiple jeans from PLT...they are always a great fit...good work there.
Unfortunately that’s the only thing I can say is good. If the zipper doesn’t break on first go because of cheap materials, the thighs will give way in about 2 weeks. It’s beyond frustrating.
Use better quality zippers and either reinforce areas that rub, or again, use better materials.
So frustrating. And it’s not worth the money to ‘send them back’. Super disappointed.

POOR QUALITY,

I brought some track pants from there, it had stains and yellow markings on it. I also brought a sweatshirt, that was made from poor quality material, do not recommend.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Size isn't what they say it is

These guys are very misleading in sizing, I ordered my size which is 22 and I know 22 fits me but what I got from these guys was definitely not 22! The bodysuits were tiny and the jeans I just knew weren't going to fit! Not going to bother returning them as I've hurd horror stories about the return process! Never ordering from these guys agian

Zozle

ZozleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Impressed

Loved the amount of stock available for all body shapes and sizes. Fits great. Good quality. It came 12 days earlier then expected which was amazing. Overall an amazing experience.

Paul Henderson

Paul HendersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great!

Great efficient service, nice quality clothing and considering all my goods were half price they were great value for money! I love my goods! Will definitely be buying from PLT again!

Megan J.

Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Very happy great quality .True to size and looked exactly like the
picture did..... Also quick delivery... I will definitely be a regular customer from now on... I was a bit worried because I seen many bad reviews but my experience was fantastic love love love my new clothes

Grace J.

Grace J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied!

Wasn't expecting too much after reading all the negative reviews after i purchased but honestly was pretty impressed! Bought 3 dresses, thigh high boots, jumpers, lace playsuit and a few tops and not only was the quality of all my purchases great but for once they fit perfectly!
My advice to avoid disappointment would be, be realistic and honest with yourself about your dress size and take into consideration your body shape compared to that of the model obviously it won't fit the same if she's say a triangle and your an hour glass

Ceri F.

Ceri F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with dress

Ordered a size 6 navy halterneck dress with lacy top for my daughter's graduation in November 2019. I'd left it very late and was worried it wouldn't turn up in time. Turned up with a few days to spare. Needed to alter the neckline as she's quite slim and this was to be expected. No issues with the quality of the dress - very impressed. Will be ordering again from here.

mny

mny

No just no...

I purchased 2 trackies, 4 sweatshirts and 1 t shirt and it took 1 month to get to australia. The trackies worse quality than kmart or walmart and length are so long that it wouldn't fit anyone under 5 foot 5. Sweatshirts all very very thin. Don't believe all the PLT YouTube videos saying they are thick and warm. Have to return everything except for the Chicago sweatshirt since its oversized albeit very thin for fleece material. Now just have to wait another 2 weeks for money to be returned after paying for return shipping smh. If you want loungewear look at cotton on instead

Cant wait to wear them

I brought the Nude thigh high boot with block heel. My shoe size is 8 1/2 to 9 and i ordered an Australian 9. The fit is good. I am so happy with these boots. Exactly like the picture, comfortable and look great. This was my first order with PLT and I will be re ordering again. I ordered on the 16th of March and received them on the morning of the 24th March. I live on the Gold Coast.
Just have to wait out the corona virus and ill be taking these babies for a spin.

Carina

CarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with quality for price, sizing and shipping time! Would use again!

Had ordered my dress before reading all the negative reviews so I was a little nervous but I can say my experience was nothing but positive! The dress was true to size which I'd previously had issues with on other sites, it was the same quality as pictured on the website and it arrived about a week after ordering. Wouldn't hesitate to order through this site again!