Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing (page 2 of 16)

Not even worth one star

Getting a refund is a absolute joke. Waited the 28 days and I still had to follow up on it. I bought 4 items, returned 3 items. Dresses were poorly made. Will never purchase from PLT again

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish. Waste of money and time!!

Absolutely crap company. Don't waste your money. Clothing it very cheaply made and not worth a cent. Customer service is a massive headache. Had to persist to get money back on return after one staff said I would other staff didn't listen to this and gave me a run around. Steer clear!!!

Alana H.

Alana H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really wish I had of read these reviews before purchasing - terrible quality

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

will NOT purchase from again

Placed order via after pay for a large amount had already made my second payment and the delivery hadn't even turned up yet. When it finally arrived an item has leaked all through the package not impressed extremely long postage times and pathetic packaging tracking didnt show anything at all the package never moved . WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HERE AGAIN

used to be good

I used to order from here all the time. i bought a dress last year which was great and i wore it every where. i then bought the same cut of dress in a different colour. i was shocked to find this material and completely transparent and not the same quality of the last dress i purchased. the other items in my order were also like this and unwearable. i am really dissapointed and won’t be buying from them again. their quality has gone downhill and i’m upset.

SizingSlightly large

Products were misleading

I recently purchased oversized tshirts and they were extremely misleading. Some of the same style yes, yet different fabric, cut, sizing and style altogether. Not happy with the quality and advertising.

amber

amberSouth East Queensland, QLD

MY BANK SAYS THIS SITE IS A SCAM

There is a popup on the payment page that wouldn't let me checkout without a code to send to phone - the code was not sent to my number...contacted them on facebook and they said my number was wrong...called the bank and they said it was a scam and asked if I wanted to block my card for now....beware!

charmaine

charmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

sent the wrong things, extremely bad quality

I bought a dress which is advertised as a long sleeve off shoulder pastel blue dress, what i received was a black and white sleeveless strap dress. Completely different style and colour. Extremely disappointing. Another dress i bought was lilac (pastel) on the website, it looked like satin material but what i received was a weird rough hay bag fabric with the pattern barely printed on. it looked like a primary schooler's DIY project.
A black off the shoulder dress i bought barely covers my bottom, it is supposed to reach mid thigh according to the website, i am 158cm for reference...

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Bikini top but label says Dont get me wet- Poolside posing only???

I brought what I thought was a whole bikini as the picture shows the girl in both top and bottom. I did not read that it was only the top. Most websites take just a picture of the one item, so it is not misleading. Then I look on the label, and it says, don't get me wet - I am for poolside posing only??

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Barley wearable, such bad quality!

The white hoodie I got was almost see through and made out of some kind of horrible material. Any white dresses or tops are made of see threw material making them unwearable. Clothes look great on the models but terrible in real life.

Anonymous

AnonymousNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad company

Weren’t satisfied at all never got my package or an email to say where it is I know I’ll never buy from this company again they need to improve there service

John B.

John B.

White Bikini Top

I purchased a size 4 Itsy Bisy White Bikini Top. The product delivered was not like the image. You could fit Grandma’s boobs in what was delivered. I sent emails asking why they would send it. I did not receive any response. The ‘return fee’ and postage will cost me as much to return the item as I paid for it. Disgusting service and company.

SizingVery large

Don't Do It

Do not purchase the Ultimate Oversize Crew! I ordered 5 different colours in this crew all in the size medium. The sizes are way off. Two were too tight, two were way too oversize and the black one was the worse. The label said Medium but in the right hand side, in the corner a tiny white label stating XXL. What a joke! This company is the worst. Don't mind taking your money but helping they will not do.

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Trash fast fashion, gross cut, bad fabric

How the products are made is so cheap, and after digging under the surface, this is a slave labor company and I'm ashamed to have thought that it would be anything other than this. Shameful. I feel stupid and like I've supported something terrible by buying from this company.

The clothes are made as cheaply as possible, the cuts look nice on the models but the actual fit is so bad and looks terrible. Their crop tops are laughable. I would recommend you to do some research and be very wary of actually buying products from this company. A total waste of money. Beware

Still Wont Give Me My Refund

Do not order from this company bunch of scammers who don’t care about you and take your money and basically act dumb every time I tried asking for my refund. I have been messed around so much by customer service they have the items I sent back to them and refuse to do their part and put my money back into my account. Never ordering from this trash store again. You’ve been warned. Clothing is cheap and sizing is way off! Few of my items have been damaged upon arrival but let it slip not anymore. AWFUL

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Come with a nice big bright stain

ordered the dress about two weeks ago. came yesterday. opened it up to find a nice big bright orange and white stain on the shoulder. it’s not like i wanted the dress to wear for my 18th or anything.

Shannon R.

Shannon R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zippers...seriously guys!!!

I’ve purchased multiple jeans from PLT...they are always a great fit...good work there.
Unfortunately that’s the only thing I can say is good. If the zipper doesn’t break on first go because of cheap materials, the thighs will give way in about 2 weeks. It’s beyond frustrating.
Use better quality zippers and either reinforce areas that rub, or again, use better materials.
So frustrating. And it’s not worth the money to ‘send them back’. Super disappointed.

divasewmelbourne

Don't Bother

First time ordering and will probably be the last. Delivered fairly quickly to Australia, but thats where the positives end. I ordered clothes for my daughter AUS & UK size 8, they look like they would barely fit my 6yr old granddaughter! 3 dresses a great variance of up to 6cms difference between them, 2 pr pants, waists 5cm difference 1 to another. I sew and there is no way these are standard sizes.. Maybe standard Chinese sizes! Very cheap fabric also! I'm not happy, but too much hassle to send back.

POOR QUALITY,

I brought some track pants from there, it had stains and yellow markings on it. I also brought a sweatshirt, that was made from poor quality material, do not recommend.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Size isn't what they say it is

These guys are very misleading in sizing, I ordered my size which is 22 and I know 22 fits me but what I got from these guys was definitely not 22! The bodysuits were tiny and the jeans I just knew weren't going to fit! Not going to bother returning them as I've hurd horror stories about the return process! Never ordering from these guys agian