Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing (page 3 of 16)

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Very poor service

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stain on satin pjs

Received my brand new satin pjs with a stain and after trying them on for the 1st time the arm tore at seam. After contacting pretty little thing and 10 emails later they offered me a promo discount for my next purchase. ARE YOU SERIOUS I will never purchase from them again. Very bad at everything.

STEALS YOUR MONEY!!

I placed an order start of July and they are unable to “see my order”. They stole my money. It is now end of July and still haven’t heard back.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Waste of money

I ordered a puffer jacket but didn’t receive it. It’s been more than 2 months and I tried contacting them through email but they didn’t reply my email. I spent my 80$ for nothing. I am very disappointed.

Bev M

Bev MCanberra 2600, ACT

Not what it looked like on a the page

I was disappointed as the clothes did not look like they did on the page and the material quality did not feel good at all. Also there was a really gross smell on each garment and even after multiple washes it would not leave the fibres.

Zozle

ZozleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Impressed

Loved the amount of stock available for all body shapes and sizes. Fits great. Good quality. It came 12 days earlier then expected which was amazing. Overall an amazing experience.

Rubbish

I ordered 4 items of them. Quality is far from the best. 1 item did not arrive, still haven't received it after letting them know. 1 item had a whole load of wool around it. Had to cut through it to try it on, they asked for a photo...??? 1 item was way to big, not even close to my size. They asked me to return it... pay $15 to return on an $50 item? Considering that all items where not up to standard. The only thing that worked was the dress I purchased, but again a button was missing. Honestly the worst place I have ordered from, such a disappointment. They should consider spending some of their advertising budget on quality and quality control. Will do my best to make sure no one uses their hard earned cash on this rubbish.

Paul Henderson

Paul HendersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great!

Great efficient service, nice quality clothing and considering all my goods were half price they were great value for money! I love my goods! Will definitely be buying from PLT again!

Not worth it !!

False advertising

Products are NOT true to size & The material of the clothing is cheap. Very dissapointed considering I spent $369 here. I wish I had done reviews before purchasing. Money Waisted.

Not happy.

i had never ordered from plt before and my first experience i can say, i was not pleased at all. i cannot say how my clothes fit because they never arrived. after a month of waiting with no updates whatsoever, i finally get into contact with their customer service, which is by the way appalling, only to be told that my order has been lost in transit and a refund has been processed because they clothes i ordered were out of stock because i bought them on sale :) can definitely say i will never be placing an order with them again!

Megan J.

Megan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Very happy great quality .True to size and looked exactly like the
picture did..... Also quick delivery... I will definitely be a regular customer from now on... I was a bit worried because I seen many bad reviews but my experience was fantastic love love love my new clothes

Grace J.

Grace J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied!

Wasn't expecting too much after reading all the negative reviews after i purchased but honestly was pretty impressed! Bought 3 dresses, thigh high boots, jumpers, lace playsuit and a few tops and not only was the quality of all my purchases great but for once they fit perfectly!
My advice to avoid disappointment would be, be realistic and honest with yourself about your dress size and take into consideration your body shape compared to that of the model obviously it won't fit the same if she's say a triangle and your an hour glass

Trinity N.

Trinity N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Experience

Ceri F.

Ceri F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with dress

Ordered a size 6 navy halterneck dress with lacy top for my daughter's graduation in November 2019. I'd left it very late and was worried it wouldn't turn up in time. Turned up with a few days to spare. Needed to alter the neckline as she's quite slim and this was to be expected. No issues with the quality of the dress - very impressed. Will be ordering again from here.

Daniella W.

Daniella W.Victoria

Terrible quality and misleading photos

Quality is veryyyy cheap, especially for the price. Bought 4 items including 2 blazers, with the blazers being a weird stretchy material and really cheap stitching. The hems are all sticking out and not neat at all. Have to return all my items. The top was extremely thin and see-through, honestly would have got a better deal for my money at Kmart.

They spend so much on advertising, packaging and email designs that they neglected to put that attention into their actual clothes.

mny

mny

No just no...

I purchased 2 trackies, 4 sweatshirts and 1 t shirt and it took 1 month to get to australia. The trackies worse quality than kmart or walmart and length are so long that it wouldn't fit anyone under 5 foot 5. Sweatshirts all very very thin. Don't believe all the PLT YouTube videos saying they are thick and warm. Have to return everything except for the Chicago sweatshirt since its oversized albeit very thin for fleece material. Now just have to wait another 2 weeks for money to be returned after paying for return shipping smh. If you want loungewear look at cotton on instead

items never received

Bought Swimmers back in Jan 20 and they have never arrived and company won’t refund the money. Keep telling me they will be posted soon but we are in May 2020.

Lucky

LuckyBrisbane

Buyer Be Ware

I purchased Qty 4 solar Camera's in November 2019. They took around 6-8 weeks to arrive from China/Hong Kong. There were items missing, two out of the 4 solar Camera's didn't work, so I contacted [name removed] from their office. She indicated that replacements were on the way. After many, many communications and excuses from them, No products have turned up. This was a US$360.00 order and they do not honour their own policy. They can take many weeks to get back to you which I think is a ploy to go past their 30 day return policy. Should have read some of these customer reviews first! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. JUST DON'T BUY FROM THIS STORE. You will loose your money and in my case their products don't work.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

Bad quality and terrible fit

Makaylee H.asked

i was about to order from pretty little thing but before i did i checked the reviews and saw that some of the packages never got there or got lost so im debating on ordering from them.

divasew
divasew

I got my order OK, in fact reasonably quickly from the UK. But the size of most of what I ordered was VERY SMALL. They were supposed to be AU /UK size 8 and most look nowhere near it. And the fabric was cheap and nasty. It was my first order and I spent nearly $100. If its your first order, I would just buy a few things to check out first. Then decide when you get them.

Ok, thanks

chloe d.

chloe d.asked

how do I return and get a refund. they are making it very hard and confusing to return and get my money back, can someone please explain the process? thank you

Anya

Anyaasked

Do lace socks actually stay up with the ribbon as wanting to wear to races.

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$7.99
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands