Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing (page 4 of 16)

Quality is terrible

Bought 3 things from PLT. One was a satin blouse: material was cheap and ugly. Bought a tight white top. material felt so cheap and it was see through. Bought a necklace and it left blue marks on my skin. Maybe I just got unlucky but wont be buying from here again. Tried to return it and paid $6.50 for the return online then realised I would need to pay another $6.50 at post office so didn't do it. Do not buy from here unless you are prepared for the quality and are fine with paying $13 to return.

Erica_67

Erica_67

Sizing seems off

I ordered approximately a dozen pieces. Although the materials were quite thin and flimsy (you get what you pay for) the sizes seem to vary between the items but they were all purchased in the same size...

PLT quality and return system

I want to return a pair of black leggings and possibly the pink too. The quality is so terrible. I can literally poke my fingers through the material on the black leggings. I have looked and I have to pay 10 dollars to return these 17 dollar-but usually cost more leggings and a 25 dollar pair-also on sale thankfully. Honestly it isn't even worth returning them and paying the postage. I honestly cannot believe this quality is made let alone sold and then PLT expect the customer to pay return postage on top. It's disgraceful and I will not be shopping here again. I'll use these leggings as rags and they probably won't even be any good for that.

Attached is their "helpful customer service."

Cant wait to wear them

I brought the Nude thigh high boot with block heel. My shoe size is 8 1/2 to 9 and i ordered an Australian 9. The fit is good. I am so happy with these boots. Exactly like the picture, comfortable and look great. This was my first order with PLT and I will be re ordering again. I ordered on the 16th of March and received them on the morning of the 24th March. I live on the Gold Coast.
Just have to wait out the corona virus and ill be taking these babies for a spin.

Carina

CarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with quality for price, sizing and shipping time! Would use again!

Had ordered my dress before reading all the negative reviews so I was a little nervous but I can say my experience was nothing but positive! The dress was true to size which I'd previously had issues with on other sites, it was the same quality as pictured on the website and it arrived about a week after ordering. Wouldn't hesitate to order through this site again!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst website ever beware

This website is a joke all of there clothes are thin nasty quality, don’t match the picture and aren’t true to size don’t waste your time effort or money with pretty little thing not worth it

Nat P

Nat PPerth, WA

Absolutely terrible quality, sizes are off!

I bought a pair of shoes and one was bigger than the other. All the clothes I received were 100% polyester and felt so cheap. They charged me postage to send it back.. I’ll never shop here again. Waste of time and money

vix1995

vix1995

Some good stuff, but overall terrible quality and sizes are huge/random

Clark

ClarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 months nothing received

Scam. Scam. Scam. Ordered sofa covers 4 months ago. Never received the item or shipping information. No response from emails.
Please do not be fooled by this fake company.
Buyer beware of this issue.

Find out how Pretty Little Thing compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Cute stuff but the quality is terrible!!

I received my body suits and a sweater promptly and they all looked super cute at first glance! Unfortunately, every single item tore within the first wear. The seams would come apart and holes would appear. I ended up donating all of the items. I would not repurchase, super bummed.

aali

aaliSydney, NSW

Just bought some clothes from PLT and I am so happy with the service. I noticed there is something on the website for everyone which is great as so many online stores only cater for one size.

Anonymous

AnonymousKatoomba

Sizing is very off

I ordered three dresses all in size 10. One fit, the other one didn’t even go past my hips & the last one fit too tight. The sizing is very odd... The quality is okay for the price I guess. I’ve never had a problem with the customer service but it’s disappointing that they don’t cover the cost of returns.

Shavorn T.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

Would buy again

Site is easy to use and you can get some great buys. Really satisfied with the range, I have bought a few things over time from PLT and never had any issues and have always LOVED the fast dispatch and usually get it delivered the next week which I find pretty good! Quality has been decent given the pricing, an item was to big of sizing so I returned it and was redunded the next day. I will continue buying from PT given my experience thus far

Olga

Olga

Good for the price you pay

For the price you pay the clothes are ok. In usually a size 10 so I ordered 5 items that are all size 10. Some a fairly loose. Could go a size 8 others are tight could've went a size 12 apart from that decent quality for the price

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish products!!!
Everything I’ve ever ordered is either see through or the poorest quality.

Such a disappointment, never ordering from here again! I’ve given their items many chances but Each time they have been atrocious!

SpindyRella T

SpindyRella TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Out Of Wack Sizing - Too Small

Negative 1 if possible.
I am a size 10, I purchased 3 dresses in size 1 and one in size 10.
The size 10 fit me perfect, the size 12's didn't even fit over my head. Seriously, Whatttt.
The dresses were $10 each and i have to return 3 dresses, with a return fee of $10.. and based on the reviews, they have poor customer service, so i run the risk of losing my money.
I can completely understand of it actually slipped over my head and it was slightly tight or loose, this was just completely out of whack sizing.
Never will I shop here again. Waste of time and money.

Worst experience.

Recently Ive ordered 2 pairs of the same heels!! The first ones sent were UK 8 even though Ive ordered AU 10, this happened again the second time even after double checking they had my actual size in stock! So far Ive spend $100 just on the shoes and postage! Have I had any real help? NO! Just told that it is the correct size - I know exactly what size my feet are hunny not to mention Ive had atleast 10 friends try them on to buy them (only for size 9 girls!) so Ive been told to send them back (SPEND MORE MONEY) to get a refund to an afterpay account that already paid off.
Im excessively disappointed with my whole experience not to mention this was my first but will definitely be my last!!

Love their items

Great customer service. I've bought a lot of clothes from them and usually fit perfectly. There has been one time where I did not like the fitting of a top. However, I was issued a full refund. Quality is not that bad considering the price. I definitely would purchase from them again.

maddison s

maddison sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My experience with 2 orders

OnlineShoppingGuru

OnlineShoppingGuruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I mean...

The clothes are inexpensive, which makes sense why the quality isn't amazing, however the clothes are often different colours to the website and almost never fit the same. But for the cheap prices and reliable shipping, it's not that bad.